Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Fuck you Family Guy.

You make me wan't to kill my-self, wtf start making new episodes you lazy ******s(jk jk jk, CALM THE FUCK DOWN) Jesus I mean really they can't just do that to me. I own like...Slaves and - FUCK ALL FRENCH - ugh nevermind I'm such a loser. Seriously. Ugh wtf did I ever get off topic. Jesus christ the shit that happends in this world. This world is messed up we all agree I am sure.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Email: Madonam@msn.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    No no no..FUCK ME. I fucking suck at everything, you know what I got on my pre-test(Didn't count for marks but fuck) I got a fucking 10\ like 40. Its fucking bullshit. I suck Fuck why does this world hate me, I never do any fucking shit wrong. ALL I FUCKING DO IS MAKE HACKS THATS NOT A FUCKING SIN, WHY ME!!

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    All you do is complain seriously, how about stop talking and go do something.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    I know.

Seriously

You've made like 6 threads about how your life is so screwed up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, Okay, I'm done. I'm done with the emo stuff. I shall be happy. I'm happy now, I have just had a really shit past couple of days, I think the devil is leaving me alone now. Phew...Today was great!, I like was first in the run, I can't wait until double block of french. There I'm looknig on the positive side. I was trying to make him feel better though. Like you know your life sucks when you pop-out of no-were and say "Fuck Me!!!",Its just not natural.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-30-2007 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks
    who is family guy? i look on the members but none come

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Jesus Christ. I never seen a choobier noob. Sorry no offence. Its a television show. When the they say choobs are a diffrent race, I say "Yey". Sorry I seriously didn't mean to offend you, I'm happy don't ruin the momment by replying.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    who is family guy? i look on the members but none come
    i guess frenchies don't get much humor over there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    lets play a littel game
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    You make me wan't to kill my-self, wtf start making new episodes you lazy ******s(jk jk jk, CALM THE FUCK DOWN) Jesus I mean really they can't just do that to me. I own like...Slaves and - FUCK ALL FRENCH - ugh nevermind I'm such a loser. Seriously. Ugh wtf did I ever get off topic. Jesus christ the shit that happends in this world. This world is messed up we all agree I am sure.
    Now you said: I wan't to kill my-self I'm such a loser Seriously and I FUCK ALL in this wold(not so good but he)

Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    No no no..FUCK ME. I fucking suck at everything, you know what I got on my pre-test(Didn't count for marks but fuck) I got a fucking 10\ like 40. Its fucking bullshit. I suck Fuck why does this world hate me, I never do any fucking shit wrong. ALL I FUCKING DO IS MAKE HACKS THATS NOT A FUCKING SIN, WHY ME!!
    Now you said: FUCK ME you know I suck everything
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    All you do is complain seriously, how about stop talking and go do something.
    Ding dong! That was the correct answer, Kanna wins 10'000$ - Congratulations!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    -.- Wow I was quite..uhm messed up when I posted thoughs, I apologize for that. Anyways I'm done with the emo stuff so..A game that sounds fun =D, never mind XD, I seriously have no idea what was going through my head when I posted thoughs, I sorta just posted what my mind told me to...Didn't read it over. I guess I need to learn how to manage my anger =(, anyways today was a happy day, and tommorow will be one too. So =)

*edit*
    Should I like post a global message about me no-longer being depressed. I was happy like 2 days ago...I think...Yay, two days ago. Happy halloween everyone =P
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-31-2007 at 04:53 PM.