Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

The same thing everyday.

They say no one can make a daily list of what they do because every day it is diffrent. What have I been doing, Yes the EXACT same thing everyday, every weekend, Every second, I listen to the same song over and over. I watch my brothers play the same game, as the curse when they loose, I watch SAW Four, OOmmffgg Ima watch that right now.....Ugh Kk maby not the exact same thing, but its sorta the same thing, I know. I know that tommorow, Ima going to have double block of french *crys*. I know I will most likly be -45 Seconds late, and I know that I will sit in the exact same seat. I know that the two people who do sit next to me ignore me, or dislike me, Simply because I suck at french. When I get to my P.E calss my teachers going to tell me to lap, I will be last. Then I will go strait to my math flex, do my math homework. Are your lives the same, maby not daily but even close to yearly? Maby the same events happend this year then last year, Even just some BIG events. I'm going to go play gunz now..

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No my life is not the same every single day.

Not like that at least.

Thanks
    nope not really xD cause at my school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays our schedule is:

but on Tuesdays and Thursdays its

xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Of course MPGH is never the same. =)

Trust me, repetition is good in a life of stress.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well I was thinking of doing that, but then the world would have to live without my hacks, which I never make, So... I still hate the french people, I'm just a bit happier. Seriously in my P.E class its like one day everyone loves me the other i'm a "No One Talks To" Loser. Maby its just me being mad at me or the stuff I do. Maby its just because I look on the down side of every possible thing. =) I'm happy now though, why? I have no fucking idea. I'm just happy for some reason. Its either a high from my brain not releasing enough of that w\e you call it that makes you happy.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    =) I'm happy now though, why? I have no fucking idea. I'm just happy for some reason. Its either a high from my brain not releasing enough of that w\e you call it that makes you happy.
    yeah same here i have extremely random mood swings =/ like. i will be doing some school work. then im like crying cause my dad died. xD i have no idea but srsly i need some antidepressants :-(

Thanks
    Look, this is not myspace, we don't want emos talking about retarded subjects and being depressed all the time.

www.suicideforum.com/www.suicide-forum.com Not sure if it still exists, but give it a shot if you want a forum where you can talk about your shitty life and get your ass kissed by the mods.

Like, what the fuck, what makes you guys think we care about this?? General section is an oblivious realm, and you must not expect much compassion! That is all.
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    Look, this is not myspace, we don't want emos talking about retarded subjects and being depressed all the time.

www.suicideforum.com/www.suicide-forum.com Not sure if it still exists, but give it a shot if you want a forum where you can talk about your shitty life and get your ass kissed by the mods.

Like, what the fuck, what makes you guys think we care about this?? General section is an oblivious realm, and you must not expect much compassion! That is all.
    Heeeheeee.... YOu rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    -.- Your right. I'm done with the 'emo' stuff now, I'm happy. I never said I twas emo, I'm just depressed. But i'm happy now so...Well thanks. Sometimes I make some really stupid topics.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-31-2007 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    -.- Your right. I'm done with the 'emo' stuff now, I'm happy. I never said I twas emo, I'm just depressed. But i'm happy now so...Well thanks. Sometimes I make some really stupid topics.
    Yeah, that's the spirit, live your life to the fullest and don't come whining to a forum... Whenever something goes the wrong way in my life, you don't see me making threads in here, lol, that's what friends and family are for, backing you up! Try to estabilish a good relationship with both! ^^
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post

...WAHTTTTTT DAA HALLL

now you tell me?