Thread: LMFAO K2 Spys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

LMFAO K2 Spys

Lol I just read this thing its so..err..Like wtf. Are you telling me there are actually people who take the time to spy on mpgh. That is some sad shit. Wow kids need to find a life these days. '"Hey Tom what are you doing tommorow?", "Well I was thinking If you were not busy, Do you want to go nagg,bitch and take screenies of a forum?", "Wth Why not?"' Ghad if you 'K2 Spys' are reading this, Get a fucking life you loners. Lol I thought I had no life. Wow. That is sad. Like WOW. They must really be hated at there school. I mean if they have nothing to do, play the fucking game. Don't take 3 hours out of your life so you can moan and bitch about us. Lol thats funny, lol. the K2 Reporters...lol...Okay sorry if this was a stupid post, I'm feeling really err happy\high right now. HEAD ACHE....

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dude, K2 themselves browse MPGH. -.-

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    K2, instead of reading this why don't you fix your fucked up game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Wow, thats is weard. Okay...Thats...thats just sad. People shouldn't do that. 25.00$ an hour to complain to k2. Actually not bad pay. 25.00$ an hour just to complain. I would do it. I'm so tierd, maby gunz will make be feel all "ACTIVE". Hmm...I'm really bad at making topics some times. Though I think we may all agree K2 is some sad company. Actually you know whats sad, the makers of Dark Eden, They seriously suck. Ugh..Wel if anyone cares, I have decieded not to be emo any more, I will be happy, aside the fact of double block of french, I can still smile. Err... =) ..Ugh......=S

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    helo im sanchez i hope to be many poster in mpgh and i make best to be the rules sory i dont speak english very good so if my english is not good pls i do not speak english very good