Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I just ownd my math test =P

Thats right, I got like 80%+ on it. Honestly I figured its not that hard. Math is not that hard after you understand the concept. Pfft.....Yay I was going to post another thing, The last three #'s of my student number is '069' Isn't that weard, I didn't know my math grade because the teacher thought I was pulling a joke on her. Like imagine this. "Jeremy whats your student number","Ugh...0..err I mean..6.....4 wait no, 9" How do you not make it sound like your trying to piss the teacher off? Anyways I did good on my math test, thats all that matters. Oh and double block of french was much better as it sounded. It was really easy, Life is alot better when you look on the bright side =)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Congratulations on doing well on your maths test

PS: 2500 posts, Bobo's Guardian

Thanks
    Math is simple once you think about it, but most people find it boring (i personally like math).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
    Math is simple once you think about it, but most people find it boring (i personally like math).
    I agree math is fun, but when you don't understand it. Its really ghay. I never once in my life found it boaring. I always had an interest in it. I personally love math, as long as I can understand it though. The tests make you dislike it. But when there is no pressure =)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Math is somewhat "fun", but not interesting at all in my opinion. Biology all the way!
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I always loved Science, thats an interesting topic. I always loved doing the tests, I like aced them all because it was always a matter of studying, and no Whoops Mistake. Or Forgot to add this. Or say that word correctly. Its like reading the news-paper, at the point in which you start learning you always want more no matter what it is....Except for french.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
    If I wasn't smarter than my teacher, I might like math more.

Seriously, half the time she has no idea what she is talking about. I end up doing independent studies most of class.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    GOOD JOB!!!! you passed a test finally!!! now people wont think bad of you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Too bad you will never pass a test gourav .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'm so proud of my-self =P, Hmm what about you? Did you complete the "I STOP NOW" thing, I didn't follow up on my "I START NOW" thread, but it doesn't really matter. I'm sure if you work on it you can pass your next test. All it takes is an attempt, You know in all of my classes i'm always the last to hand-in my test. Yet its mostly because I just ownt it. -.- not my french test though. The frenchies ownt me. Hey but I bumped my frenchie mark up to like 62% because of a single easy project =D. It was like je something blublu. -.- good luck on your physics test. Err..but I think its wearth studying for three tests I mean you go from a F - C+.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Too bad you will never pass a test gourav .
    i know rite =/ that blows
    big timez...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I'm so proud of my-self =P, Hmm what about you? Did you complete the "I STOP NOW" thing, I didn't follow up on my "I START NOW" thread, but it doesn't really matter. I'm sure if you work on it you can pass your next test. All it takes is an attempt, You know in all of my classes i'm always the last to hand-in my test. Yet its mostly because I just ownt it. -.- not my french test though. The frenchies ownt me. Hey but I bumped my frenchie mark up to like 62% because of a single easy project =D. It was like je something blublu. -.- good luck on your physics test. Err..but I think its wearth studying for three tests I mean you go from a F - C+.
    If you are addressing Gourav stop wasting your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if a person thinks he can't then he can't do it
    if a person thinks he can do it he most likely can do it

omfg i just quoted my physics teacher now i hate my self

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your physics teacher forget to add there are certain exceptions .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    -.- Then I assume you belive you cannot do it...Hmm..I'm so fucking tired, Although I have no homework tonight =P. I don't need to study my french and tommorow I have Double block P.E and some other class you don't really do anything. Either tommorow is going to be boaring, or fun. Work either way for me, no work =D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast