Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

I'm NOT LOSING THIS FIGHT

Every damn year there is always some ass whole that steals my friends, Not any more. I will be dead before I lose my next. And I shall not let any mother fucking touch them in anyway. I will win my friends no matter what it takes, If I have to dedicate my life into this i will. I'm just sick of this bull-shit, Oh, yay I was going to say, I got rid of my uni-brow today =D. Uhmm were was I....Oh yay okay - every single year.

Hmm what can I say to make this thread more interesting...pfft...oh I have a french test tommorow. I also have a P.E test(Eazy), and I also have some french homework. No humanities homework, and I shall not be late for P.E anymore. This was again the best day of my life.

Does anyone actually have fun going to disney land, Its so fucking hot over there is made it so ghay, I got like sun-burned all-over my skin; Its really fucking annoying, they burn like hell. Ghad what was your first and most painful burn. They are annoying too.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You make too many threads.

Go to a new school, make new friends, don't act retarded.

Chance of success? More than it would be at your current school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I don't act retarded I just don't make conversation. I am bad at trying to start a conversation with people therefore I never talk to them, then they begin to forget about me. Although I am finding my self much more out-going now then last-year, =P its still the start of the year who knows, my life could be much more diffrent. Hmm..?! I don't make that many threads do I? I mean its better then never making threads. -.- That means I am starting a conversation =D. Anyways goodnight I have to start my homework XD I don't wanna fail.

*edit*
    You don't think i'm one of thoughs students that are extreamly loud and yells crap out do you? I am actually a varry quite student, as I act much more diffrent on these forums. Maby that will change your prospective of me.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-01-2007 at 07:49 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    ok ok ok ok i got it.... Well i made really bad grades last year cause i was too stressed out about things, but this year i have a new mentality about everything. Just don't give a shit! Im telling you it works.. You have a french test, ok, do your best and if you fail fuck it just do better another time. Im telling you man it works, but easier said then done eh? anyway if anyone tries to steal your friends just tell that mother fucker off :P and on terms of starting conversations, well with girls i can't much help you its somthing every man must learn for himself, but if you wanna make new friends that are guys talk about SEX trust me all guys like sex and whats a better conversation starter then. "WoW that chick has huge boobs..."
    all the guys be like "Ahhh man i thought i was the only 1 that noticed!" and bata bing bata boom hahahahahahahhah. i love that.. bata bing bata boom.
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh yeah a no stress mentality really helps you succeed .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Does for me ive made only 2 b's this year and rest A's and i used to make d's and c's

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, I was thinking the same thing, I'm not going to fail the test though, its like turning a positive sentance into a nagitive sentance, really easy.

*edit*
    Really, how the fuck did you do that?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    No Idea.... I never have to really study for tests either except in Spanish cause its a new language you really can't get by without studying that, but in every other subject i just don't sleep in class and so i learn it and don't have to study. But i memorize stuff really fast so i guess that helps.

Im learning jui-jitsu and kempo and i punch the hell outta my punching bag everyday that helps with stress and rage... and my peach phillys help too
    Last edited by NeedHacksBad; 11-01-2007 at 08:07 PM.

-----------------
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I guess I have that attitude towards math, since the teacher is stupid and can't teach. So it's not like it's my fault that she sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Every damn year there is always some ass whole that steals my friends, Not any more. I will be dead before I lose my next. And I shall not let any mother fucking touch them in anyway. I will win my friends no matter what it takes, If I have to dedicate my life into this i will. I'm just sick of this bull-shit, Oh, yay I was going to say, I got rid of my uni-brow today =D. Uhmm were was I....Oh yay okay - every single year.

Hmm what can I say to make this thread more interesting...pfft...oh I have a french test tommorow. I also have a P.E test(Eazy), and I also have some french homework. No humanities homework, and I shall not be late for P.E anymore. This was again the best day of my life.

Does anyone actually have fun going to disney land, Its so fucking hot over there is made it so ghay, I got like sun-burned all-over my skin; Its really fucking annoying, they burn like hell. Ghad what was your first and most painful burn. They are annoying too.

that just means they are not your friends if they get taken away by some one else except for it was some hot chick i could understand that but if they left hanging yea that just means they are assholes pretending to be your friends

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I guess I have that attitude towards math, since the teacher is stupid and can't teach. So it's not like it's my fault that she sucks.
    Well, there is always help before and after school in most schools. Also that was nice one needhacksbad hahaha "did you guys notice that chick with huge boobs" good one!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Chance of success?

Hmm. Let's think about this for a minute.

0%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    Well, there is always help before and after school in most schools. Also that was nice one needhacksbad hahaha "did you guys notice that chick with huge boobs" good one!
    Lol you think I need help. I still get 100's in the class.

Thanks
    I always tell people I suck at math. I realized that I don't suck at math, I'm just really lazy. I was studying for physics earlier and I was solving these multi step questions so easily I couldn't believe it. Questions like

"What is the unbalanced force accelerating a 5.0kg cannonball from rest to 150m/s[W], if the force acts for 0.050s?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dunno what the answer is, I am in Freshman year.

@ Math and Physics is purely comprehension. Which is why it's easier than crap like chemistry (memorization).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast