Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • Endrit is a God

27 75.00%
  • Endrit is a God

9 25.00%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    actually, i can speak perfect english. "sanchez" was a cover, a joke, presented to you by myself (ace76543), arun, timebeast, and iverson. (sorry guys, i'm bored of this 'being stupid' bit) anyway, you're an idiot.

by saying

but he didnt do anything to me or shit and most people want him out so thats fucked up

you're saying

he didn't do anything to me, and i think that, even though i admit i'm ignorant as fuck, i'm going to shoot off my opinion for all to see. It doesn't matter if i don't know the history of mpgh, it doesn't matter if i've never even seen him post; it doesn't matter that i know nothing about him, i'm still going to form a strong opinion on the subject, and i'm going to put in my 2 cents and do my part to fuck everything up

i've seen ignorant morons who think they know everything, therefore are overly opinionated; and i've seen people who know they're ignorant, and know their place. you're a different case. you KNOW you're ignorant as hell, but yet you still think it's ok to have an opinion on the subject, and what's more, you think your opinion is so valid, that it is to be used to alter the future of a site that is home to over 44,000 members.

the only conclusion i can come up with is that you're completely fucking retarded.

edit: oh, and unoriginal, that whole "gun to your head thing" is stale and unfunny
    Last edited by sanchez; 11-05-2007 at 07:42 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sanchez For This Useful Post:

Mexiforce (11-05-2007)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    actually, i can speak perfect english. "sanchez" was a cover, a joke, presented to you by myself (ace76543), arun, timebeast, and iverson. (sorry guys, i'm bored of this 'being stupid' bit) anyway, you're an idiot.

by saying

but he didnt do anything to me or shit and most people want him out so thats fucked up

you're saying

he didn't do anything to me, and i think that, even though i admit i'm ignorant as fuck, i'm going to shoot off my opinion for all to see. It doesn't matter if i don't know the history of mpgh, it doesn't matter if i've never even seen him post; it doesn't matter that i know nothing about him, i'm still going to form a strong opinion on the subject, and i'm going to put in my 2 cents and do my part to fuck everything up

i've seen ignorant morons who think they know everything, therefore are overly opinionated; and i've seen people who know they're ignorant, and know their place. you're a different case. you KNOW you're ignorant as hell, but yet you still think it's ok to have an opinion on the subject, and what's more, you think your opinion is so valid, that it is to be used to alter the future of a site that is home to over 44,000 members.

the only conclusion i can come up with is that you're completely fucking retarded.

edit: oh, and unoriginal, that whole "gun to your head thing" is stale and unfunny
    RICK JAMES ******! RICK JAMES OOOH SUPSUP******GOT TOLD BAAAAAAD.

Thanks
    actually, i can speak perfect english. "sanchez" was a cover, a joke, presented to you by myself (ace76543), arun, and iverson. (sorry guys, i'm bored of this 'being stupid' bit) anyway, you're an idiot.

by saying

you're saying

haahahahahah nice one
    so what your telling me is
    my opinion doesnt matter ( thats probably a yes?)
    that i SHOULD know all the history of mpgh to back endrit up
    and that anyone who has an account on this site has no opinion whats so ever?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    haahahahahah nice one
    No, the opinions of anyone as stupid and narrow-minded as you aren't valued here. Since you don't know EndriT, then your opinion doesn't count for shit, therefore your "No." doesn't count.

Thanks
    haahahahahah nice one
    no you moron. i'm saying that you know that you're ignorant(good thing), and that's alright, but don't vote if you don't know him. what if your vote changed, and he came back, and (being an asshole) randomly permabanned you? i bet you wouldn't like that, would you, mr. ithinkimafuckinggenius?

edit: yes, you SHOULD know endrit's history if you want to back him up, that way you don't look like a complete fucking moron

edit 2: alright, yeah you ARE completely retarded

WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER SAY ANYHTING REMOTELY RELATED TO THAT?

idiot
    Last edited by sanchez; 11-05-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks
    no you moron. i'm saying that you know that you're ignorant(good thing), and that's alright, but don't vote if you don't know him. what if your vote changed, and he came back, and (being an asshole) randomly permabanned you? i bet you wouldn't like that, would you, mr. ithinkimafuckinggenius?

edit: yes, you SHOULD know endrit's history if you want to back him up, that way you don't look like a complete fucking moron

edit 2: alright, yeah you ARE completely retarded

WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER SAY ANYHTING REMOTELY RELATED TO THAT?

idiot
    ahahahah i get flamed for backing up endrit?
    rofl kinda funny
    but im pretty sure half the people that posted here didnt know jack shit about him yet voted yes
    im saying that he mustve done something in order to become a mod in the first place
    thats why we should see his response in order to see what he thinks of all this
    i mean it sucks when he comes back and finds out hes not a mod anymore
    and i dont even know why your flaming me because im narrow minded?
    pm me for that dont flame this shit
    i dont give a fuck who you are if i see some bitch ass fagget complaining how i act ima flame that mother fucker ban me i dont give a fuck its a internet forum
    this place is chill but wit faggets like you running around thinking their the shit because their fuckin name is in pink then fuck that

Thanks
    rofl kinda funny
    but im pretty sure half the people that posted here didnt know jack shit about him yet voted yes
    im saying that he mustve done something in order to become a mod in the first place
    i dont give a fuck who you are if i see some bitch ass fagget complaining how i act ima flame that mother fucker ban me i dont give a fuck its a internet forum
    this place is chill but wit faggets like you running around thinking their the shit because their fuckin name is in pink then fuck that
    Actually you're probably one of the only people that voted and don't know who EndriT is. He is only GMOD because he was one of the very first members. Since then, he has been inactive, abused his powers and been an overall douchebag much like you are right now. Don't think you know everything because you've been a member for what, 2-3 months? And don't try to start a flame war with Ace or I, because it will end up in you losing and feeling like an idiot, and probably us getting banned, but Ace and I don't mind because it happens to us so often. Sure, we're good merry ol' pals with Dave, Arun and Iverson but at least they're fair in banning us when we step out of line. Now, why don't you untangle your panties, because it seems as if you've got them up in a bunch, and calm yourself, nigga. Face the facts. You're stupid and you're fighting a losing battle.

Thanks
    rofl kinda funny
    ...what? sorry, you're moronic yammerings don't make much sense to me. what i CAN tell, though, from what i can understand, is that you're an idiot.

"ahahahah i get flamed for backing up endrit?
    rofl kinda funny"

holy shit. are you stupid? seriously. i've told you in 2 posts now that i'm not flaming you for backing him up. i'm flaming you for being an over opinionated douchebag and for trying to keep an asshole as a gmod

"but im pretty sure half the people that posted here didnt know jack shit about him yet voted yes"

but they didn't run their mouths off trying to sound smart, whilst telling everyone that they're fucking idiots

"im saying that he mustve done something in order to become a mod in the first place"

he didn't. again, your ignorance blinds you. stop being opinionated. it's not getting you anywhere

"thats why we should see his response in order to see what he thinks of all this"

no, we shouldn't. how the fuck could his response possibly affect our final decision? he's just gonna ban everyone who's posted in this thread (including you, dipshit. and you better not say "you don't know that". YES I FUCKING DO YOU IDIOT I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU I KNOW MORE THAN YOU)

"i mean it sucks when he comes back and finds out hes not a mod anymore"

irrelevant to...everything, really

"and i dont even know why your flaming me because im narrow minded?"

holy shit. i can't believe how fucking stupid you are.
    1. READ MY FUCKING POSTS BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THEM
    2. I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU IDIOT, TIMEBEAST DID

science could learn a lot from people as stupid as you.

"pm me for that dont flame this shit"

no. don't backseat mod

"i dont give a fuck who you are if i see some bitch ass fagget complaining how i act ima flame that mother fucker ban me i dont give a fuck its a internet forum
    this place is chill but wit faggets like you running around thinking their the shit because their fuckin name is in pink then fuck that"

you're so stupid. seriously. i'm not kidding, i'm not exaggerating; your stupidity is overwhelming me right now. i don't even know where to start rebutting you.

um, alright, i'll take this malformed sentence by malformed sentence.

"i dont give a fuck who you are if i see some bitch ass fagget complaining how i act ima flame that mother fucker ban me i dont give a fuck its a internet forum"

you talk like i'm using my position for some sort of advantage. may i ask you how you came to that fucking stupid conclusion? you're an idiot, and i'm telling you you're an idiot, and you, being an idiot, and having admitted to being an idiot, refuse to accept the fact that you're an idiot, even though you've admitted it

"this place is chill but wit faggets like you running around thinking their the shit because their fuckin name is in pink then fuck that"

completely irrelevant, malformed, stupid in general.

CAN YOU PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO THEM? YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T DOING SO. IT'S STARTING TO GET FRUSTRATING REPEATING MYSELF TO SOMEONE AS STUPID AS YOURSELF. READ MY POSTS, THINK ABOUT THEM, THEN REPLY, OR DON'T REPLY AT ALL
    Last edited by sanchez; 11-05-2007 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    ...what? sorry, you're moronic yammerings don't make much sense to me. what i CAN tell, though, from what i can understand, is that you're an idiot.

"ahahahah i get flamed for backing up endrit?
    rofl kinda funny"

holy shit. are you stupid? seriously. i've told you in 2 posts now that i'm not flaming you for backing him up. i'm flaming you for being an over opinionated douchebag and for trying to keep an asshole as a gmod

"but im pretty sure half the people that posted here didnt know jack shit about him yet voted yes"

but they didn't run their mouths off trying to sound smart, whilst telling everyone that they're fucking idiots

"im saying that he mustve done something in order to become a mod in the first place"

he didn't. again, your ignorance blinds you. stop being opinionated. it's not getting you anywhere

"thats why we should see his response in order to see what he thinks of all this"

no, we shouldn't. how the fuck could his response possibly affect our final decision? he's just gonna ban everyone who's posted in this thread (including you, dipshit. and you better not say "you don't know that". YES I FUCKING DO YOU IDIOT I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU I KNOW MORE THAN YOU)

"i mean it sucks when he comes back and finds out hes not a mod anymore"

irrelevant to...everything, really

"and i dont even know why your flaming me because im narrow minded?"

holy shit. i can't believe how fucking stupid you are.
    1. READ MY FUCKING POSTS BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THEM
    2. I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU IDIOT, TIMEBEAST DID

science could learn a lot from people as stupid as you.

"pm me for that dont flame this shit"

no. don't backseat mod

"i dont give a fuck who you are if i see some bitch ass fagget complaining how i act ima flame that mother fucker ban me i dont give a fuck its a internet forum
    this place is chill but wit faggets like you running around thinking their the shit because their fuckin name is in pink then fuck that"

you're so stupid. seriously. i'm not kidding, i'm not exaggerating; your stupidity is overwhelming me right now. i don't even know where to start rebutting you.

um, alright, i'll take this malformed sentence by malformed sentence.

"i dont give a fuck who you are if i see some bitch ass fagget complaining how i act ima flame that mother fucker ban me i dont give a fuck its a internet forum"

you talk like i'm using my position for some sort of advantage. may i ask you how you came to that fucking stupid conclusion? you're an idiot, and i'm telling you you're an idiot, and you, being an idiot, and having admitted to being an idiot, refuse to accept the fact that you're an idiot, even though you've admitted it

"this place is chill but wit faggets like you running around thinking their the shit because their fuckin name is in pink then fuck that"

completely irrelevant, malformed, stupid in general.

CAN YOU PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO THEM? YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T DOING SO. IT'S STARTING TO GET FRUSTRATING REPEATING MYSELF TO SOMEONE AS STUPID AS YOURSELF. READ MY POSTS, THINK ABOUT THEM, THEN REPLY, OR DON'T REPLY AT ALL
    Very well said.

Thanks
    i understand NOW why your flaming me
    but still i would rather keep him and dont flame me on that its jst my mother fuckin opinion
    i didnt read that whole shit it was waaaayyy too long
    and i stand by my vote of "no"
    rofl dam all i c you doing is flaming others in every posts you get its either
    "your a dumass" or some bullshit like that
    instead of venting your hate on a fuckin internet forum
    get a hobby to cool yourself down
    dude your being a fuckin douchebag right now too
    you get repeatingly banned because of the way you act
    yes i agree with you that i should change but i probably wont because i dont give a fuck?
    but if you do maybe you should change the way YOU act therefore when you leave like endrit did no one will think that you were a fuckin douchebag and glad that you left

Thanks
    but still i would rather keep him and dont flame me on that its jst my mother fuckin opinion
    yes i agree with you that i should change but i probably wont because i dont give a fuck?
    but if you do maybe you should change the way YOU act therefore when you leave like endrit did no one will think that you were a fuckin douchebag and glad that you left
    [IMG]https://i22.photobucke*****m/albums/b342/Swiftswitch/Niggaplz.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

i read all of your posts, be courteous enough to read mine; at least this one.

everyone likes me here, except idiots like you, whom i don't care about. get a hobby? what the fuck? you don't know me, don't pretend to. i have a shitload of hobbies, i have a social life. i have a life. i do this in my spare time.

i get banned all the time because that's what happens to supers. our other title is "users awaiting ban". you can have your opinion, i'm not saying you can't. i'm saying don't use your malformed opinion to try and change the future of a site in which you just joined. what if your vote changed his fate, and he stayed a gmod, and he came back and saw this thread? you know what he would do? he would ban everyone that posted in here, including you. why? because he can.

see what happens when you use misinformed opinions?

PROTIP: don't

btw, if he comes back, now all he'll do is ban me, because i said he'd ban everyone else, and he hates me because i call him out all the time, and he'll do anything to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by sanchez; 11-05-2007 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I voted no because most of you voted yes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    I voted no because most of you voted yes.
    And thats why you're a ****** and no one likes you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    And thats why you're a ****** and no one likes you.
    those are some facts

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast