Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Post 5 Easy-to-follow Tips on Earning Gold!

Hello,this guide is not made by me.

Please note: Most 'advanced' WoW Players would find these tips as common sense however I'm trying to benefit other players who are new to the game or are struggling to earn gold.

If you see a cheap buy take it! Even if it's only one or two gold profit it all adds up! A great way of making money for me is through Netherweave Bags.
    I purchase my Netherweave Cloth stacks through Trade Chat for around 4g and resell them at 9g. Sure it's only 5g profit but I post up to 40 each day, go to sleep wake up and theres 200g in my mail. Sure, it's not much but everything adds up!

Bank Alts
    No matter what level you are, you will always find it difficult to store your valuable items in your bank even if you have purchased all the bag slots within your bank and stacked them up with high volume bags. This is why it is ideal to create a bank character.
    Reasons to create a Bank Character:
    Easy to store everything on Bank character especially if you are able to purchase Guild tabs for yourself.
    Mail items while your main is farming them away from a major city and post them on the Auction House straight away, log back into your main and repeat!
    It is recommended you download the add-on Auctioneer, especially if you want to do your trading through the auction house on your bank.
    Auctioneer addon for World of Warcraft

Use helpful Websites!

I have many friends who don't even know what https://justmytwocopper.********.com is.
    I'm sure some of you know of this site however some of you may not. It is basically a blog which demonstrates some useful ways to make some gold in World of Warcraft. I believe the quality of his posts has dropped over the last year however it's still a good resource!

Another great resource site is https://www.tarouwowguides.com/.
    On the website you will find video guides showing you how to make gold with professions as well as basic auction house tutorials. I highly recommend any beginner WoW player, or even advanced to take a look!

Use AddOns!
    Auctioneer - Auctioneer is a great addon with many features such as the search option. The search option gives you different types of searches to choose from such as 'Vendor' which will scan the auction house and give you a list of items that you can profit from by purchasing the item and then vendoring the item. Another search type is 'DisEnchanting' which shows up items that you can disenchant and resell for a profit. One of the best addons in my opinion.

Auctionator -Auctionator allows you to view items on the auction house that appear in stacks as single priced units. It also installs three tabs down the bottom to make it a hell of a lot easier to buy, sell and manage your auctions. Another great feature is that it scans your current auctions to see if you have been undercut on any. Really nice and sleek addon.

Postal-Postal is a handy small add-on which allows you to collect ALL of your mail with one click of a button, it will save you a heck of a lot of time if you have put up more than 25 auctions.

Prepare for Expansions, Patches and Inflations

Do you guys remember when The Burning Crusade was released and everyone was farming Ore and there was none left for you? Well what did we do? We went to the Auction House and purchased it, didn't even care for the price.

The same happened when Wrath of the Lich King was released, in the first week Saronite Ore was selling for 600g + (believe me it was!) In the second week it was down to around 350g. Inflations are a common factor of World of Warcraft and there is not much that we can do about it.

The same will happen with Cataclysm and you WILL need to prepare for it. Before levelling other characters I strongly suggest you invest your gold in items which will definitely be needed. Heres a quick list to give you some idea of what I mean:
    Netherweave Bags (Tailoring)
    Essence of Air (Enchanting)
    Essence of Fire (Enchanting)
    Small Radiant Shards (Enchanting)
    Runecloth (For people who want to earn rep to get the Goblin/Worgen mount much quicker)

Another great example with price changes in the market was the recent release of Warden 2.0 (Blizzards Anti-Hacking etc Software). The difference of this was that it affected EVERY World of Warcraft server (some more than others). Basically, this made botting impossible (for a short period) and you probably would have noticed the sudden jump in items which are commonly bought such as Eternal Fires.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:

Josh (02-02-2014),Shuuya (12-20-2013)