Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vzvz92 View Post
    hey all!
    i already posted a topic for 'long loading' but now im using another computer, an old laptop, and its not only long to load: its impossible to play because it lags too much :S

i tryed to defrag, to use gamebooster, but it still lag bad..

do you think there is sumthing i can do? (sumthing free and fast if possible )

ty for answer and pls dont spam in this thread
    its NOT a memory issue. Im running a socket 775 3.3GHz P4 with 1 **ahem** ONE GB of RAM with an AGP video card, not even PCIe and warrock or Combat arms OR BF2 lags on my PC.

What your problem is if your playing on a laptop your mostly likely 101% on an integrated video card which has a VERY LOW core and shader clock plus LOW VIDEO RAM! To determine your video memory size hit start/run type "dxdiag" (for vista/ win7 click start and in the blank field type "dxdiag") Look under "Total Memory Size" if you having anything thats 64/ 32 or anything BELOW 128 MB then your in SERIOUS SHIT

Fortunately for you theres a fix. But you MIGHT BREAK YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS! (if your not careful) ........ So I am not responsible for any damages for using this guide.

Well you cant break it if you know how to reset your CMOS but then again your on a laptop lol sooo where we go.

**ALSO PLEASE NOTE** that NOT ALL BIOS are the same. So you would have to play around and look under different menus to find it.

1. Reboot your computer and enter setup when the command lines shows up. The command line will tell you what key to press but just in case you missed it. Its normally DEL, F1 or insert. If you missed it hold down power and try again. **PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!! THIS LINE POPS UP QUICK!!**

** PLEASE ALSO NOTE** DONT BE SCARED THAT YOU WILL FUCK UP OUR COMPUTER! If you accidentally change any settings hit ESC and exit WITHOUT saving and start again no harm will be done to your PC.

2. Like Ive said before each BIOS is different, but it should be under advanced/ chipset settings/ and there should be something that says something like Video Size or Shared Video Memory. Normally its set to around 64 Megs you would want to change that to 128 MEGS because you only have 1 GB to work with here.

3. After your finished changing the settings and you've MADE SURE that everything is good to go. Go ahead and exit bios WITH SETTINGS SAVED

4. Now that youve changed your video settings it should run faster but your still short on RAM so what you have to do is teak your OS to kill all your crappy backround apps. Hit start/ RUN and type "msconfig" enter (Vista or WIN7- start and in the blank field type msconfig)

click the "startup" tab and hit disable ALL.

****NOTE**** this will make your antivirus STOP WORKING. But at 1 GIG minus 128MEGS of RAM you cant afford to run antivirus ANYWAYS

now hit on the *service" tab check mark "hide all Microsoft Services" and hit you guessed it disable all. Restart apply/ okay and restart.

NOW YOUR GOOD TO GO

PS- TO ALL YOU KIDS THIS IS THE VERY REASON WHY YOU DO NOT BUY A "BRAND NAME" COMPUTER!!!!!!! eg. Dell, HP, Gateway etc etc

Why? Because those brand name computers use no name parts. Your better off building a custom PC where your sure what goes in your computer. Even on a $800 dell computer will still use the video card off your motherboard which is CRAP. Please GO CUSTOM MADE PC!!! Its not that hard building a computer anyways. For more Info google custom built PC vs brand name.

Good Luck,
    Stephan Ng

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VNPrince For This Useful Post:

BigBangBaby (08-04-2010)

Thanks
    Good work, with that.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me

I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    but when u got lag in warrock then just isert

ctrl + alt = delete . then press E where say EXPLORE.exe its internet press end process then u dont got lagg

only u got lag on Lost Temple ! WARNING : there is high lagg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by $corp$1 View Post
    but when u got lag in warrock then just isert

ctrl + alt = delete . then press E where say EXPLORE.exe its internet press end process then u dont got lagg

only u got lag on Lost Temple ! WARNING : there is high lagg
    Agian idk what the hell this is doing here he is asking about warrock and you are talking about internet explorer im pretty sure hes using google chrome or something

warrock laggs for you 1 of 2 reasons your video card is bad or your video driver is updated.. maybe your ram is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VNPrince View Post
    its NOT a memory issue. Im running a socket 775 3.3GHz P4 with 1 **ahem** ONE GB of RAM with an AGP video card, not even PCIe and warrock or Combat arms OR BF2 lags on my PC.

What your problem is if your playing on a laptop your mostly likely 101% on an integrated video card which has a VERY LOW core and shader clock plus LOW VIDEO RAM! To determine your video memory size hit start/run type "dxdiag" (for vista/ win7 click start and in the blank field type "dxdiag") Look under "Total Memory Size" if you having anything thats 64/ 32 or anything BELOW 128 MB then your in SERIOUS SHIT

Fortunately for you theres a fix. But you MIGHT BREAK YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS! (if your not careful) ........ So I am not responsible for any damages for using this guide.

Well you cant break it if you know how to reset your CMOS but then again your on a laptop lol sooo where we go.

**ALSO PLEASE NOTE** that NOT ALL BIOS are the same. So you would have to play around and look under different menus to find it.

1. Reboot your computer and enter setup when the command lines shows up. The command line will tell you what key to press but just in case you missed it. Its normally DEL, F1 or insert. If you missed it hold down power and try again. **PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!! THIS LINE POPS UP QUICK!!**

** PLEASE ALSO NOTE** DONT BE SCARED THAT YOU WILL FUCK UP OUR COMPUTER! If you accidentally change any settings hit ESC and exit WITHOUT saving and start again no harm will be done to your PC.

2. Like Ive said before each BIOS is different, but it should be under advanced/ chipset settings/ and there should be something that says something like Video Size or Shared Video Memory. Normally its set to around 64 Megs you would want to change that to 128 MEGS because you only have 1 GB to work with here.

3. After your finished changing the settings and you've MADE SURE that everything is good to go. Go ahead and exit bios WITH SETTINGS SAVED

4. Now that youve changed your video settings it should run faster but your still short on RAM so what you have to do is teak your OS to kill all your crappy backround apps. Hit start/ RUN and type "msconfig" enter (Vista or WIN7- start and in the blank field type msconfig)

click the "startup" tab and hit disable ALL.

****NOTE**** this will make your antivirus STOP WORKING. But at 1 GIG minus 128MEGS of RAM you cant afford to run antivirus ANYWAYS

now hit on the *service" tab check mark "hide all Microsoft Services" and hit you guessed it disable all. Restart apply/ okay and restart.

NOW YOUR GOOD TO GO

PS- TO ALL YOU KIDS THIS IS THE VERY REASON WHY YOU DO NOT BUY A "BRAND NAME" COMPUTER!!!!!!! eg. Dell, HP, Gateway etc etc

Why? Because those brand name computers use no name parts. Your better off building a custom PC where your sure what goes in your computer. Even on a $800 dell computer will still use the video card off your motherboard which is CRAP. Please GO CUSTOM MADE PC!!! Its not that hard building a computer anyways. For more Info google custom built PC vs brand name.

Good Luck,
    Stephan Ng
    Omg i know this is nub but why cant i edit i noticed so many mistakes lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Because you have to verify your email

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post

Agian idk what the hell this is doing here he is asking about warrock and you are talking about internet explorer im pretty sure hes using google chrome or something

warrock laggs for you 1 of 2 reasons your video card is bad or your video driver is updated.. maybe your ram is low
    / EXPLORER.exe being stopped = shutdown xD

__Coming Soon__
    In-Depth Modding Tutorial (Video Commentary)
    New Chapter 3 Mod! (In Progress!!)
    __Skins/Mods made by me__
    Monster Mod v1 Release!
    Monster Mod v2 Release!
    Redman Mod Release!
    WhySoSerious Mod Release!
    Sky Blue Muzzle & Trace
    HGH Mod Release
    __Tutorials made by me__
    Where to find .TGA files

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol .
    my ram is 512 Im soon update it to 1GB or 2GB
    and my video driver is good
    but when i go into game and pops up a INFO there is Internet explore and I ENDED THAT PROCESS and i go to no lag of game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    or you can turn down your graphics?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i use low quitli to play some time when im on red glover then i but high ...

but when i into go to game and pops up Info there my pc shows a internet explore and i shot it down then my game go fast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    play with low quality you wont lagg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i know loled again .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    do you even know what lol means?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    also close all background progs, with gamebooster...
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you can use gamegain or turbo game booster those are both good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123