Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

should i mod my xbox( A VERY LONG PARAGRAPH)

well here is the reason i want to mod my x box, everything on mw2 and battle field bad company 2 are complete bull shit, A time in MW2 i was running with a ump and a intervention some guy popped in front of me (like point blank) so i shot my intervention from the hip fire point and i got a hit marker then i quickly switched to my ump and plugged him with 13 rounds and he was just standing there then i knifed him and he noticed me and he killed me one shot 2 the head and i ended up screaming bull shit but things like this happen to me 24/7 ever sence infinaty word nerfed moddle 1887 i use to get 30kills 12 deaths 60 kills 6 deaths. i used to pwn but now i get matched up with all the max perstiged hackers and i get 3 kills if im lucky and 24 deaths at the least i'm just sick of it I HATE MW2 right now becouse of all the BS so i want to mod/hack it and see people through walls and kick ass, A battle field bad company time was when i was sniping with a m95 sniper and i remember shooting 1 guy in the back and i know i hit him becouse i saw the blood coming off of his back i shot him 5 times then i had 2 reload i shot him 1 more time after reloading and i just died for no fucking reason, by him. i was just standing there and then i when into kill cam and it said the guys name i was trying to snipe. this bull shit has just begun to start on me and its starting to happen more and more when i get on and very soon it will be like MW2 but the 2 things that keeps me from modding/hacking are 1 i don't know how too mod/hack and 2 (the one i most fear) getting banned( thats a whole 200$ down the drain) oh sure getting banned on combat arms no big deal just make a new acc and start over getting banned on the x box means raising 200-400$ and starting over) but if i d mod my x box how do i do it???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i got 3 xbox jtaged just get them to mod your xbox it only cost me 89.99 to mod 1 of my xboxs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evan For This Useful Post:

sniperboy34 (08-06-2010)