Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

the real "topblast"

the real "topblast"
    is just a person that is obessed with himself and always has to be the best
    if he isnt the best at that point in time he will get angry because his normal life sucks

he calls out all the coders when mostly im sure most coders are like me dont flaunt the shit we have because we code not for the glory but rather for the fun of it

as like me befor last patch i had a VIP personal hack but unlike topblast i dont care what others see my skill as a hacker and i have better things to do then just show off what i can do

so in return this is a defence of the so called "not real coders" that i know just dont flaunt what they have unlike topblast

so here im going to end this
    topblast is simply a 12 year old in a basement who is so full of himself in real life he doesnt have any friends so he goes on the internet to try and get attention

good job topblast thanks for revealinjg your true self!

Thanks
    Lol @ this....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol.... Part of me Lol'd.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Whats your definition of a "real coder". Just because you can make a cute little hack for a game doeskin mean your a real coder. People like dave and gordon, etc, are real coders. So really no one in this section is a coder, no offense.
    Dont ban me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Lol'd

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Whats your definition of a "real coder". Just because you can make a cute little hack for a game doeskin mean your a real coder. People like dave and gordon, etc, are real coders. So really no one in this section is a coder, no offense.
    hacking isnt my main thing ive actually made some real games and programs id call myself a normal coder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Lol.... Part of me Lol'd.
    OMNOMNOM I need 10 characters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lol. What the hell is the fking point of this man?
    Zoom made a post about what this section is really for.
    Fking moron's
    Stop posting shit like this that has nothing to do with coding.

__

Im guessing TheFallenOwns is either 'God601' or 'Coryster2100'
    Doesn't matter really, cause you just proved how much of a loser you are, if you really needed to make a thread to tell us some shit that doesn't really matter.
    Man GTFO.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Real Coders Arent the one making hacks...
    There the ones makin programs like Fucking Norton Av...

And Those Coders Consider Us WannaBes

Thanks
    llol maybe topblast was right you guys are all onsideded >_>
    w/e ill just go on
    btw no you can check my ip's lol i dont even know who they are but ive heard about coryster

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Im guessing Coreystar2100

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenOwns View Post
    hacking isnt my main thing ive actually made some real games and programs id call myself a normal coder
    Yea that could make you a coder, but you didn't go to college and become an expert in programing. If i was "coder" I wouldn't be wasting my time with game hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post

Real Coders Arent the one making hacks...
    There the ones makin programs like Fucking Norton Av...

And Those Coders Consider Us WannaBes
    Exactly my point, You would be able to make games like combat arms, not hack it lol...
    Dont ban me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Clearly u want attention.

I only made Finish because I wanted to kno how people will treat me to the way i behave around u guys.

if u call u a fake . I will clearly Have something to say that.

My true self is a Great little rich boy who gets everything i want and i try not to be like that on the internet

Me being pull down by a noob who clearly need a hobby and dont have nothing to do is nothing new. I have a lot of haters.

I never said that i am the best. I just said that i am a Good coder. Every level i take someone will always be high i just want to prove to u noob. THAT U NEED TO STOP BEGGING FOR PEOPLE HELP.

I get a lot of people asking me for help. From people u think is a legit code.... You will never kno...

I kno that everyone needs a little help now and then but dont u think that i have stuff to do also. U always ask me this and that. and when i say no U BITCHES SPAM ME. r say that i leech my code and make a lot of wild idea of what i am...

I kno how to ignore maybe u should learn how to do it.. and what hacks can u make. what programs have u made that was one of the best release.

I understand when people say i am full of my self.. I just have a lot of pride coming from a Rich family that dont have any ideas to use a computer. ....

U think these little things make me feel bad well ur failing i will say to who i am.

Each day i have my family saying and all i do is shit on a computer. what u is really be doing. What is the use of ur problems. all u do is go on a computer and do a lot of shit. Ur programs are useless ur no good. The more people pull me down the better i get. I guess to ever yin there is really a Yang.

To you who hate me. You can only hate someone who is important to u. and to me ur nothing to me. i dont even kno u. in my way UR DEAD TO ME.

This is the true topblast... FUCK U
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Finish View Post
    Clearly u want attention.

I only made Finish because I wanted to kno how people will treat me to the way i behave around u guys.

if u call u a fake . I will clearly Have something to say that.

My true self is a Great little rich boy who gets everything i want and i try not to be like that on the internet

Me being pull down by a noob who clearly need a hobby and dont have nothing to do is nothing new. I have a lot of haters.

I never said that i am the best. I just said that i am a Good coder. Every level i take someone will always be high i just want to prove to u noob. THAT U NEED TO STOP BEGGING FOR PEOPLE HELP.

I get a lot of people asking me for help. From people u think is a legit code.... You will never kno...

I kno that everyone needs a little help now and then but dont u think that i have stuff to do also. U always ask me this and that. and when i say no U BITCHES SPAM ME. r say that i leech my code and make a lot of wild idea of what i am...

I kno how to ignore maybe u should learn how to do it.. and what hacks can u make. what programs have u made that was one of the best release.

I understand when people say i am full of my self.. I just have a lot of pride coming from a Rich family that dont have any ideas to use a computer. ....

U think these little things make me feel bad well ur failing i will say to who i am.

Each day i have my family saying and all i do is shit on a computer. what u is really be doing. What is the use of ur problems. all u do is go on a computer and do a lot of shit. Ur programs are useless ur no good. The more people pull me down the better i get. I guess to ever yin there is really a Yang.

To you who hate me. You can only hate someone who is important to u. and to me ur nothing to me. i dont even kno u. in my way UR DEAD TO ME.

This is the true topblast... FUCK U
    Dam Ninja I Dont Need Yo Bibliography

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i like to earn my respect where i go. I dont want where ever i go.. PEOPLE KISSIN MY ASS.. and clearly dont need u to like me.

I got fans to do that
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast