Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

[SOLVED] Chaming color stuck problem

Hello, So I admit that just for the sake of trying the chaming hack, I tried and downloaded one of your great hacks on this website, now it is great and all, however, I actually want to try and test my skills in mw2 if it were to be played honestly, 2) I want to see the faces of the characters again

so my request is, which files/folders are responsible for the coloring of the characters in the game, and the texture fix (that these hacks do?).

I know that it might be hard to recover the old data, that's why I am ready to download some files that are responsible for the colors, however I just need someone to tell me which files are responsible.

thanks in advance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by raladin3d View Post
    Hello, So I admit that just for the sake of trying the chaming hack, I tried and downloaded one of your great hacks on this website, now it is great and all, however, I actually want to try and test my skills in mw2 if it were to be played honestly, 2) I want to see the faces of the characters again

so my request is, which files/folders are responsible for the coloring of the characters in the game, and the texture fix (that these hacks do?).

I know that it might be hard to recover the old data, that's why I am ready to download some files that are responsible for the colors, however I just need someone to tell me which files are responsible.

thanks in advance
    are you talking about texture mods? if u want to get rid of those try steam/library mw2/multiplayer/properties/local files/verify integrity and that should put everything back to normal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

thanks in advance

yeah what Pinhead said.

Unless you backed up your IWD files. If you did, then you could look at the modded texture files convert them to dds and look at them in photoshop and see which body part they are and then replace that file with correct one from your backedup mw2 files.
    or you might be able to find someone to give you the right files u need..

If not then do what pinhead said.
    When i was younger, my fairy god mother asked me whether I want a long penis or a long memory.....................I forget my response.

I came here to drink milk, and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk

"I'm gunna report you to Activision"
    "Ok tell them I said HAI!"
    Did I help?
    Click thanks? :P

If I make a mod that you think is easy to make then don't flame me because I did something that COULD of done, I don't care if you can do it or not, the point is you gotta start with the easy stuff.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Legit: Banned as of 25/08/2010
    Reason: Steam Loader.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by thepinhead View Post
    are you talking about texture mods? if u want to get rid of those try steam/library mw2/multiplayer/properties/local files/verify integrity and that should put everything back to normal
    I actually tried your method, but no luck, I actually tried downloading most of the iw files, and it seemed to work a bit

so now half the team is colored and half is not, it is better than nothing, I see some graphics are back to normal .
    However, I just need 4 more files to be fixed, so would you consider uploading them for me?

iw_01.iwd
    iw_04.iwd
    iw_05.iwd
    iw_06.iwd
    iw_07.iwd

these are the files, if you or anyone can upload any of them or all of them that would be so great

thanks in advance

Thanks
    I actually tried your method, but no luck, I actually tried downloading most of the iw files, and it seemed to work a bit

so now half the team is colored and half is not, it is better than nothing, I see some graphics are back to normal .
    However, I just need 4 more files to be fixed, so would you consider uploading them for me?

iw_01.iwd
    iw_04.iwd
    iw_05.iwd
    iw_06.iwd
    iw_07.iwd

these are the files, if you or anyone can upload any of them or all of them that would be so great

thanks in advance
    No one... and I mean no one will upload those.
    And yes, the method DOES work. You are just to lazy to wait for it to finish. If you are missing that much then it will take a while.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

No one... and I mean no one will upload those.
    And yes, the method DOES work. You are just to lazy to wait for it to finish. If you are missing that much then it will take a while.
    ok I am not sure if I did the method right, but what I did is that I right clicked the game in steam then pressed properties, from there went to local files and then verify Integrity of game cache.
    I pressed it, but it did not take more than 5 seconds, so as u see, I am not lazy, it just did not work for me -.-

P.S: nice picture you have there O.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    when we explicitly tell you to make backups, and you fail to do so,
    then this is not our problem.

/marked as solved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    when we explicitly tell you to make backups, and you fail to do so,
    then this is not our problem.

/marked as solved
    Omg lol, I made a backup, however, my other hard drive that the backup was on it, suddenly crashed, so it is not my mistake.

I just need any of these files
    iw_01.iwd
    iw_04.iwd
    iw_05.iwd
    iw_06.iwd
    iw_07.iwd

I have downloaded others and a big chunk of the graphics went back to normal, now I just need these to make it work perfectly fine again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dude, no one will upload them, they are almost 800 MB.

Sorry, but now you know that you need backups next time.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011