Thread: gunny101

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Jetamay what the hell are you talking about? And Ace, I think En1gmat1c was talking about them not MPGH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Jesus christ, I hope to god this asshole isn't going to react the mike. GET A FUCKING LIFE GUNNY. I'm sure you have better things to do, rather then try and protect your self. Please stop making new accounts, and get a life.
    En1gmat1c isn't me. I don't know who it is. And you say it took me 20 minutes to find a proxy, but it actually took this long to get the confirmation email to have my account registered. Another attribute of this piece of shit site. I'm just here to say good bye. I won't be visiting anymore so you can all have a sigh of relief. I know you all really hate me so it doesn't matter to me what you think, but hey, I'll make you life easier by leaving. This is my last account and I'm using it to say good bye. Probably will never see any of you ever again! *happiness for you guys*

Thanks
    I really doubt that post. You'll be coming back later on because all your hacks are detected. No good bye is necessary, just leave. You were probably using Hotmail I bet, after there was a warning on that. I get confirmation emails within the first minute.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by needalifelookonebay View Post
    En1gmat1c isn't me. I don't know who it is. And you say it took me 20 minutes to find a proxy, but it actually took this long to get the confirmation email to have my account registered. Another attribute of this piece of shit site. I'm just here to say good bye. I won't be visiting anymore so you can all have a sigh of relief. I know you all really hate me so it doesn't matter to me what you think, but hey, I'll make you life easier by leaving. This is my last account and I'm using it to say good bye. Probably will never see any of you ever again! *happiness for you guys*
    LOL,He's using proxys, what a dumbass. You don't need proxys for webbrowsing. There are millions of alternative sites that mask your ip.

=/ I think he wants us to be sad.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    I'm using proxy... I think the one I'm using is like the fastest. It's almost like I'm not IP banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    LOL,He's using proxys, what a dumbass. You don't need proxys for webbrowsing. There are millions of alternative sites that mask your ip.

=/ I think he wants us to be sad.
    I think you should be sad for your life. Anyways I was using yahoo. I'm not using a proxy dipshit. Your just a stupid fuck. Go read my other post about you. And lastly, Final Good Bye. PS: I don't even hack, and rarely even play warrock dumbass.

Thanks
    You're still here? Yep, I was right.

Thanks
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    i bet your on another account or on guest mode and your looking at this post
    HAAHAHAHA
    fucking douche bag get the fuck out of here
    man that shit got me good
    so desperate to come back
    and jetamay talking about lives maybe you should get one too?
    seeing as your always bitching about your life here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I think you should be sad for your life. Anyways I was using yahoo. I'm not using a proxy dipshit. Your just a stupid fuck. Go read my other post about you. And lastly, Final Good Bye. PS: I don't even hack, and rarely even play warrock dumbass.

hmm...hmmmm

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    This page = all hypocritical arguments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Because I refuse to argue with a dumbass any longer.

*Closed.*

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123