Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I cant find this anywhere on the game...

"Maverick! The commander wants to see you." the sergeant barked as he walked out of the commander’s office.

Maverick the youngest of the squad jumped to his feet. "Sir! Yes sir!" he shouted while snapping his arm up in salute. The members of the Elite Squad had told him that the best way to get on the sergeant’s good side was to give him a crisp salute and always call him Sir. Unfortunately for Maverick, this was not true, it was, in fact, quite the opposite.

The sergeant stopped and turned to Maverick and growled, “Get in there maggot!” The sergeant bit down on the stub of a cigar and took in a long deep breath of smoke. He blew it in Maverick’s face and walked away leaving Maverick with his arm in the air.

It wasn’t until the Sarge was out of site when Maverick relaxed his pose and dropped his salute. A howl of laughter could be heard coming from the tent directly behind him. “Sir, Yes Sir, Sir!” could be heard coming from above the noise. He realized then that he had been gotten by his new squad mates. He shook his head and headed in to see the commanding officer.

He walked in to the only permanent structure on the base. “Maverick reporting as ordered, sir!” He quickly looked around the dark office and found the office was barren of treasures and trinkets except for the commander’s name plate that was posted prominently on the desk. ‘Commander Campbell’ it read.

“Hello GM Maverick, please have a seat.” The commander motioned to one of the chairs in front of the desk. Maverick sat down in the chair closest to him. “Maverick, I have a mission for you. I understand you were recently decorated for your ability to move undetected through enemy territory. We need someone with that skill. Our real mission here on the front lines has been kept secret but now that we are near the end of the mission we need a courier that will take the information we’ve gathered back to HQ. The courier needs to travel away from the rest of the squad… sadly, we will be playing your decoy. I’ve heard good things about you from the Sarge and that is why I would like to give you the mission.”

The commander walked around his desk and sat down in the plush chair. He opened a box of cigars and offered one to Maverick. “No thanks, I don’t smoke sir.” The commander closed the box with a shrug.

“The mission won’t be an easy one soldier. You will be given two men to help with the your journey.” Over the next hour Maverick and the commander planned out the route he would take. At the end of the meeting the commander handed Maverick a small data stick. He said, “The plans to the secret base are on this data stick. Protect it at all costs.” The commander grasped Maverick’s hand in a firm hand shake. “The mission depends on you soldier. Maverick, you are our only hope!”

~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Soldiers,

We received an encoded message from a member of GM Maverick’s squad. About a week ago, GM Maverick and his team was sent on an intelligence mission and never arrived at their destination. He was carrying critical information about the enemies’ plans and base locations. While GM Maverick’s team was on their way out of the enemy’s territory, they were ambushed. One team member was lost in the fire fight, but GM Maverick and the other were captured.

Our intel says they were severely injured and tortured for days. Eventually GM Maverick was able to escape captivity using a paperclip, chewing gum, and some twine.

Battered and bruised, GM Maverick and the last surviving member of his team made a run to the rendezvous point. The enemy was closing in on them and they knew they could not make it. GM Maverick handed off the data stick that he had acquired to his injured squad mate. After hiding the injured soldier and making the call for help, he then gave himself up to the enemy in one last heroic act so that they would not find the hidden injured soldier or the data stick. Satellite images show that in his final standoff he single handedly took out at least 50 enemy soldiers and a tank.

Men, the injured soldier and the data stick are still out there. We need an elite group of soldiers to partake in the rescue and bring back the captured information. If you fail, GM Maverick’s efforts will have been in vain.

GM Mjollnir

[Nvm found it just look for the fireteam games...]
    Last edited by wescooldude3; 08-19-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    To much to read

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gms never show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    GMs are retarded and so is that story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    the game was in Golf Channel 1 Room 19
    it sucks
    it was like
    Room Locked 2/8
    Room Unlocked 8/8
    people where using like hacks to get in

did anyone get in?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaFazool View Post
    the game was in Golf Channel 1 Room 19
    it sucks
    it was like
    Room Locked 2/8
    Room Unlocked 8/8
    people where using like hacks to get in

did anyone get in?
    Lmfao, you can't use hacks to enter a room /

Laggers get in last coz they fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That thing is stupid im not even going to bother.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    waste or time thread has wasted my time

Thanks
    Too long, didn't read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I didn't read. I dont understand what is this?? Paraphrase in 1 sentence plz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Da f is this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeko671 View Post
    Da f is this?
    I went like this too when I saw this.

Thanks
    /closed due to another thread already open.
    sorry mate