Hello so i have been modding and putting and removing things from my mods folder XD and i wanted to do a fun lobby, meant to be an EAD - Emergency airDrop lobby where everyone that joins, gets like 20 EAD packages so they can abuse of the airspace XDDD lolz, but i dont know how to start this, i have seen pretty much lot of mods but i dont know where to start like i said before, i see things like _rank.gsc and _missions.gsc _class.gsc etc etc. and i get confused, when i see things like that i go thinking what the heck i do? sooo i came here if someone could give me a hand, i know that would be something about self give something like that but im pretty much newb to the scene, i have tested few mods like the AirDrop Heaven v1.0 but with no luck, if i host a room with that mod, nothing happens, with the other mod i called it, AC130.iwd neither luck... so i came here to make this request, please if someone helps me, shed light too on putting hud hint::messages on too so when ppl join it looks nicer... thanks for any help in advance bye.