Thread: Bugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Bugs

Post bugs you find here. Holy shit the game is buggy as fuck.

Might aswell make some hacks for it

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i sum times die and dont hear no shots....
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah... I died like 6 times didn't hear or see you... Oh when I entered a room that I made the freaking ground was flat and I saw only one heli and a I guess base? It was weird as shit. I got some screenies I will be posting.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Few more bugs, I can't enter the game after I left and I see two people in main lobby named 0 and don't see my name.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yea well tahts why its just a pre release i guess
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Santa Ana, Cali, Orange County WEST SIDE!
    Thanks
    well i heard that if you are falling and jump rite before u fall u dont get damage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    When you take screenshots you get some annoying black box in the bottom right hand corner.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    well i heard that if you are falling and jump rite before u fall u dont get damage
    Yes styx i posted it.. its me .. Silver. just like Halo... and a whole bunch of other Fps's if u jump Exactly! before u land it will act as if u are jumping of that ground and reset the jumping height damage... making it 0.

i have found many... but ill need to test them more then once.

Thanks
    I see how updated this version is, hopefully I can make submarines again. Or show off and show you guys how to land a helicopter on boat.

Also heres something you can play with, jump/fall off into the water weird (like shooting or getting hit or rolling) get on a ladder or something and get back up to land and you weapon is invisible. Also sometimes you can go under the level trying to get back to dry land.

And for 3rd person view I believe you rolll backwards, hold F6 while your rolling backwards (the screen will freeze) then when you gave it enough time so you think you are out of the roll let go of holding F6. If you want to be really cheap without hacking, in 3rd person view us your scroll on the mouse to zoom out and you can see the entire map almost. So Shift+s hold F6 while you roll let go of F6 after the roll. I hope this helpped

Santa Ana, Cali, Orange County WEST SIDE!
    Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
    And for 3rd person view I believe you rolll backwards, hold F6 while your rolling backwards (the screen will freeze) then when you gave it enough time so you think you are out of the roll let go of holding F6. If you want to be really cheap without hacking, in 3rd person view us your scroll on the mouse to zoom out and you can see the entire map almost. So Shift+s hold F6 while you roll let go of F6 after the roll. I hope this helpped

you could do that in the last version and the korean V

Thanks
    I know that, I was just stating some stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The biggest bug k2 gots is that you can find out all of the ips of the people you are connected to, and probably crash their clients

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    the sniper is fucked up i swear

i had a dead on aim and i shot at him and 8 bullets completely missed him

and im a pro sniper

stupid thingo

i preferd beta warrock with crap weapons bcoz its more fun with basic weapons not somthing that kills u 2 hits (fukin ak-47)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    .. I cant connect to the server.. asks me for the latest client, download patch? What's up with that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    The biggest bug k2 gots is that you can find out all of the ips of the people you are connected to, and probably crash their clients
    Is that a bug? Or are they just offshore hosting on users computers.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast