Thread: New York

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Right on.

Here's some tips if you're as annoyed by bugs in your house as I am:

1. Overpump a basketball as much as possible and keep it handy. Throw it at anything that is little, black and moves. Will demolish the SHIT out of it. If you break a lamp or something in the process, fucking worth it.

2. Take your shoes off in your room or wherever you spend most of your time. Buy extra spray deodorant and keep a full one handy. When you're under siege for the bug enemy, grab a shoe and slide your hand in it and with the other hand grab the spray deodorant. Spray whatever moves and slap the shit out of it with the shoe as hard as possible.

3. Don't be a ****** and get a napkin and squeeze it to death. It invaded your home, it deserves to be fucking demolished by any means and without consideration of cost.
    i haz glass spray beside me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Right on.

Here's some tips if you're as annoyed by bugs in your house as I am:

1. Overpump a basketball as much as possible and keep it handy. Throw it at anything that is little, black and moves. Will demolish the SHIT out of it. If you break a lamp or something in the process, fucking worth it.

2. Take your shoes off in your room or wherever you spend most of your time. Buy extra spray deodorant and keep a full one handy. When you're under siege for the bug enemy, grab a shoe and slide your hand in it and with the other hand grab the spray deodorant. Spray whatever moves and slap the shit out of it with the shoe as hard as possible.

3. Don't be a ****** and get a napkin and squeeze it to death. It invaded your home, it deserves to be fucking demolished by any means and without consideration of cost.
    I like that first one, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

I like that first one, thanks.
    No problem. Works extremely well. I have one with a dozen or so bugs stuck to a small strip, as I hold it the same every time I throw it. It's large so it's not likely at all that you'll miss unless you're 40 feet away and the little shitter is fast.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123