View Poll Results: Seriously what should i get and what u like the best?

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • a nintendo wii

3 10.34%
  • ipod touch

7 24.14%
  • psp

4 13.79%
  • im a g@Y fucker and i dress up like a girl and fuck mj and dont care about this

15 51.72%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    No your memory fails you, the two that voted yes actually changed their minds and voted no, arun didnt change the value of the yes votes making it say 3 while in actuality there was only one vote for yes and the rest for no

I command you to leave MY MPGH

I can say that since I would be the next in line to control MPGH after Dave, Arun, and Endrit

Since Dave and Arun have been gone for the last few days without informing me i can only think of the worst that could happen, and endrit doesnt really give a shit because he's playing WoW so for time being MPGH is mine, and I as leader command you to leave my site and never return, even if power shifts back into Dave's and Arun's hands
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "then fine, arun can u change my vote to yes...i actually think tehnoob is cool....he isnt annoying and sometimes has good points."

That was one. I'll try to find the other one later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    "then fine, arun can u change my vote to yes...i actually think tehnoob is cool....he isnt annoying and sometimes has good points."

That was one. I'll try to find the other one later.
    "i say we revote, since we have had issues with this voteing"

Made by the same person that made that post, he later agreed with the whole no vote when arun forcefully decided, all of the supers had come to an agreement on msn that you are a complete and total ******
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Why does every single General thread go off topic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    "i say we revote, since we have had issues with this voteing"

Made by the same person that made that post, he later agreed with the whole no vote when arun forcefully decided, all of the supers had come to an agreement on msn that you are a complete and total ******
    But the supers' opinion about my being a ****** was insignificant in changing arun's view. Desuper me, I really don't care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you haven't been notified, the general section is actually mine, i share with ace and certain supers

If you read the past view years of general threads you'll notice it usually goes off topic by Ace, ElementX, Kyojiro, I Eat Trees, Mikoll, Timebeast, Myself and maybe a few others i forgot to mention

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    But the supers' opinion about my being a ****** was insignificant in changing arun's view. Desuper me, I really don't care.
    Eh, eh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    This poll was stupid. To me, it was just mocking me with all the shit I can't get.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Samsung MP3 Family

getting that on friday because... i can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Uhm, I have a release, but people bitched about it being to big, so I just closed up the link. I don't know if its still detected =/ Its a really nice GUI though. I'll brush up on the Addresses, add no kick. Then i'll release it.

*edit*
    Oh, Fuck. 69 replies, no one reply =D. And guys...I'm not a loner, nor a failure. Stop thinking of me that way.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-12-2007 at 10:20 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Since Dave and Arun have been gone for the last few days without informing me i can only think of the worst that could happen, and endrit doesnt really give a shit because he's playing WoW so for time being MPGH is mine, and I as leader command you to leave my site and never return, even if power shifts back into Dave's and Arun's hands
    dibs on arun's spot

Thanks
    Back on original topic:

You should get:

A brain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345