Thread: Wtf?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question Wtf?

Well I was playing combat arms today and was in a zombie match I was SSG 2 99% and was going to level at the end of the game but when the game ended I was a PVT with 0 gp and 0 NX........... Wth is this bullshit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wdf? Srsly?

Thanks
    Now I closed combat arms and checked the website and it said Im a PVT with no exp or gp and a 0.00 KDR I tried starting the game and now it says something like this.

You have violated the Terms of use and your account has been suspended.

It doesn't even say for how many days and wth I was not even hacking.... I was in fireteam with 746 kills 0 deaths.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats probobly why 700 kills that seems hackerish
    Let me go get my flamethrower.......

Thanks
    So what the hell am I supposed to do now? Go cry to nexon by sending them 500 messages hoping they will unsuspend my account in a year? That SSG took me a good 3 weeks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ahaha nexowned maybe ur banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradon View Post
    Now I closed combat arms and checked the website and it said Im a PVT with no exp or gp and a 0.00 KDR I tried starting the game and now it says something like this.

You have violated the Terms of use and your account has been suspended.

It doesn't even say for how many days and wth I was not even hacking.... I was in fireteam with 746 kills 0 deaths.
    It's because you were hacking. You're not suspended. Your account it banned.

Thanks
    This is my rant message and no I WAS NOT FUCKING HACKING it was my main account. I only hack on accounts I create to fuck with people.

"Ok so I was playing with some freinds on fireteam zombies I had a good 736 kills it was around wave 13 and then all of a sudden when the game ends after we all died I am PVT rank with 0 exp and 1k GP. So I think to myself "Hmm must be a glitch I'm going to relog." So I relog on the website and it still says im a PVT with 0 exp 0 kdr and 1k GP so I go ahead and start the game and a message pops up saying this to me "Your account is in violation of the terms of use and has been suspended from further use. If you think this is an error contact a moderator." something like that. I was never hacking and never have hacked I got a ton of freinds that will back me up on that as well. I've spent a good 18k+ nx on that account and feel as If I wasted my time and money on the game if my account is just going to get banned for the Suspicion of hacking. I think you guys should banned if YOU SEE IT not a whiney 12 year old that is crying because he gets headshot so he gets his other 12 year olds in his 12 year old clan ipwnzornubslol to report someone. You rely on a very whacky system. Your system is a bunch of 12 year olds that cry and moan until they get what they want. I think people should get banned when an actual moderator see's it. If your being paid to be a moderator get off your lazy ass and go ban actual hackers dont build a program that makes it so someone gets auto banned if reported 10 times.... Hell if the system does that I think I'm just going to create 100 alt accounts and go report the highest level guy in the game. I'm ranting because I have heard of this happening to a lot of people and I think its a bullshit system. I want my account unbanned now I'm not going to be nice about it because I'm the customer and im unhappy of the way your treating me. Maybe I can get a little Lloyd of my own."

Thanks
    So what the hell am I supposed to do now? Go cry to nexon by sending them 500 messages hoping they will unsuspend my account in a year? That SSG took me a good 3 weeks.
    I can get SSG in a day.. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol good rage! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    sorry for posting here but haha dam i love your sig it's really good /

Thanks
    This is my rant message and no I WAS NOT FUCKING HACKING it was my main account. I only hack on accounts I create to fuck with people.

"Ok so I was playing with some freinds on fireteam zombies I had a good 736 kills it was around wave 13 and then all of a sudden when the game ends after we all died I am PVT rank with 0 exp and 1k GP. So I think to myself "Hmm must be a glitch I'm going to relog." So I relog on the website and it still says im a PVT with 0 exp 0 kdr and 1k GP so I go ahead and start the game and a message pops up saying this to me "Your account is in violation of the terms of use and has been suspended from further use. If you think this is an error contact a moderator." something like that. I was never hacking and never have hacked I got a ton of freinds that will back me up on that as well. I've spent a good 18k+ nx on that account and feel as If I wasted my time and money on the game if my account is just going to get banned for the Suspicion of hacking. I think you guys should banned if YOU SEE IT not a whiney 12 year old that is crying because he gets headshot so he gets his other 12 year olds in his 12 year old clan ipwnzornubslol to report someone. You rely on a very whacky system. Your system is a bunch of 12 year olds that cry and moan until they get what they want. I think people should get banned when an actual moderator see's it. If your being paid to be a moderator get off your lazy ass and go ban actual hackers dont build a program that makes it so someone gets auto banned if reported 10 times.... Hell if the system does that I think I'm just going to create 100 alt accounts and go report the highest level guy in the game. I'm ranting because I have heard of this happening to a lot of people and I think its a bullshit system. I want my account unbanned now I'm not going to be nice about it because I'm the customer and im unhappy of the way your treating me. Maybe I can get a little Lloyd of my own."
    736 kills..... Legit? Right..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah 736 kills. I would ban you.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Thanks
    I'm just going to keep raging them because thats bullshit. I had a ton of 100% exp/gp passes and nx equipment on that very account...

I had 3 MG's I really did do it legit ask ThatProGuy. The account I was using was ThatProDude. I had the most kills out of everyone dude in second had like 400 something.

Thanks
    I'm just going to keep raging them because thats bullshit. I had a ton of 100% exp/gp passes and nx equipment on that very account...

I had 3 MG's I really did do it legit ask ThatProGuy. The account I was using was ThatProDude. I had the most kills out of everyone dude in second had like 400 something.
    Ahh I see what you did there. You go into glitch spots. Thats why your banned. Found this on nexon forums where another guy was cryin about gettin banned for his "legit kills"

"Enjoy your ban, then. This "trick", as well as the one on the ruined wall on the top floor are considered as glitches, since they give you an unfair advantage over the infecteds."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah there not going to unban you.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast