Thanks

Unhappy I need Your Help [KSSN]

Hello,im new here and i need your help guys.I hope you help me. Problem is big i need good KSSN for a reg on ::: MGame ½Å³ª´Â ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ³îÀÌÅÍ :::. How we know this is Korean version game of Knight online.Im search man who give me oryginal KSSN or make for me accouct on this game Im looking manny forums and always get info "this is illegal" "we cant help you"...lol on one forum i get ban 0_o.
    I know i can find any kssn on google but this is so hard.im noob about hack.

If want my MSN, i can give no problem , we can more conversation about this game.

Cya <3

Some story about me

What i can say my name is Adams.Im 19 Years old.My story start 2 years ago when my friend from my school tell me he want me for a game.I say OK, i can play with you.I play 1,5years i get items and more lvl how i can, trust me this game is very hard and long becouse manny people play in his.And in one beautiful day any Turk hack me accouct and i lost ALL!! 1,5 years go on and never back that was hard.1,5 years hard work goooooo.We have three version this beautiful game:
    USKO - name is from USA but all Game Masters are from Turkey and they know how conversation in turkish only (aga baba slm) and on USKO version are manny CHEATERS!!
    KRKO - name from Korean i dont know how he look i never was online in this ver. of game but i want!!Here i have one BIG problem for regist i need "KSSN" i know this numer have only people from Korean and i cant make new accouct And here is my problem.
    JPKO - name from Japan i have accounct but i dont wanna play more on site WWW is a script what block others IP of Japan (example if u are from USA u cant open site in normal way u need Proxy).
    On USKO play very much people from all country on the world.He is 100% translated on English.

P.S Sry for my bad english

Thanks
    Anyone can ?

Thanks
    Don't double post.

Us at MPGH will give you the information, but were not your slaves, you must do some of the dirty work. It seems you already know you can find this 'KSSN' on google. Only thing left is to google. Again, we are not going to do the dirty work for you.

Thanks
    Pls help me i dont know how i can find ant work KSSN in google

Thanks
    Ok iam in 3 step of 4 reg and i have problem i dont know what they mean here...

Thanks
    Ok i have acc but i cant run the game on korean forum ppl say becouse that acc what i make are temporary idk what they mean how temporary? 0_o i can log on site normal but i cant play greee

Thanks

I Need a proxy program

i need a proxy program for jpko because i whant to play that version of knight online but i heard u need a proxy program. Does any body kno where i can dl a proxy program?

Thanks
    Can someone create me an account ? All KSSN is used, i can't register Pm me if u create or maybe u have another acc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    All KSSNs are not used choob, and don't post only 1 post here and expect people to give you free accounts ... pay if nothing else. If you don't want to pay then at least be good enough to check around a bit to find out why it's hard to register KWR accounts then you might consider paying...

Thanks
    nice,interesting not complete i think: i'll complete yours lather