Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well by saying that is funny, I'm expressing myself truthfully, I'm not pretending to hate it just because it's the right thing to do. Yet people are suppose to find it mean just because you think it's mean? Nice logic there. You should tell the truth but the altered truth that people people won't be offended by, also known as a lie. Get your shit straight.
    im talking about right and wrong...you cant really think its the right thing to do to tease starving children....can you?

how would you feel if you were that one kid chasing the truck all that way, only to find that you wasted all your remaining energy on a bottle of water that you werent able to get in the first place?

did you pay attention to how thin and desperate those children were? did you pay attention to how far they ran just for the hope of that one bottle of water? no. of course not. i thought you would be a good moderator for the WR section. i was wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    im talking about right and wrong...you cant really think its the right thing to do to tease starving children....can you?

how would you feel if you were that one kid chasing the truck all that way, only to find that you wasted all your remaining energy on a bottle of water that you werent able to get in the first place?

did you pay attention to how thin and desperate those children were? did you pay attention to how far they ran just for the hope of that one bottle of water? no. of course not. i thought you would be a good moderator for the WR section. i was wrong.
    I'm just a person that finds humor in everything, I feel slightly off-put by how the troops were treating them but I blame the regime that controlled Iraqi. And since when is being sympathetic to Iraqi children relevant to being a good Mod? You'll easily make enemies by acting the way you are. But then again what do I know, I am but a humble super-user.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    well im glad to hear that you at least felt some small bit of sympathy for them...
    sorry its just a sensitive subject for me, being an american and all. this is the first video ive seen of our soldiers doing anything like this =\ and it sickens me.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Well by saying that is funny, I'm expressing myself truthfully, I'm not pretending to hate it just because it's the right thing to do. Yet people are suppose to find it mean just because you think it's mean? Nice logic there. You should tell the truth but the altered truth that people people won't be offended by, also known as a lie. Get your shit straight.
    Quote for truth

+rep

Thanks
    I'm just a person that finds humor in everything, I feel slightly off-put by how the troops were treating them but I blame the regime that controlled Iraqi. And since when is being sympathetic to Iraqi children relevant to being a good Mod? You'll easily make enemies by acting the way you are. But then again what do I know, I am but a humble super-user.
    yes, this.

i'm not offended by it or anything, i really don't care. i just don't find it funny. not because it's cruel or anything; it's just not entertaining to me

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    yes, this.

i'm not offended by it or anything, i really don't care. i just don't find it funny. not because it's cruel or anything; it's just not entertaining to me
    If you were a soldier doing the same thing, you'd probably say different

Thanks
    how is that relevant to anything at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If you were a soldier doing the same thing, you'd probably say different
    Oh wow you're trying to change reality. "What if" is complete bullshit because it's NOT.

And we all know WHY people think like this, but if I said it there would be a 4th one of "those" threads; clearly there are more but I am just talking about recently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Inna For This Useful Post:

Raster Burn (12-25-2007)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    What the hell. Someone -rep'ed me for calling this funny. You stupid silly noob.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    well im glad to hear that you at least felt some small bit of sympathy for them...
    sorry its just a sensitive subject for me, being an american and all. this is the first video ive seen of our soldiers doing anything like this =\ and it sickens me.
    Is it just me, but does this guy sound like the biggest 'fuckin pussy around or what?

Thanks
    hahahhahahahahhahhaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    open your fucking eyes, when the soldiers aren't killing innocent civilians or torturing people they're fucking with the kids.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Is it just me, but does this guy sound like the biggest 'fuckin pussy around or what?
    My opinion, he's a pansy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    What the hell. Someone -rep'ed me for calling this funny. You stupid silly noob.
    Can I -rep you too?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Can I -rep you too?
    I do it all the time

Even when he's helping

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast