Here was my unban request:
Hi Nexon GM, I am here today because I have been banned/suspended in Combat Arms. I have played Combat Arms for 5 months now, and I am completely satisfied with the game. I know how you feel as you are reading this, and you may or may not take pity, but I have, truthfully, never hacked. Combat Arms is a great game, as I love first person shooters. It is exciting, or I wouldn’t play it. I always take part in events and ******s.
As I said before, I have never hacked. I am not sure what reports you have gotten, but I assure you, that I was never hacking. If I did something bad, just tell me, please tell me. I want to be able to fix it.
I have a great love for Combat Arms and I hope you are forgiving. I have bought 30k NX. I spent my own money I got for lawn mowing my neighbors house. I bought a Permanent M416 CQB gun at my friends request.
I am not going to lie to you guys, as you are my only hope. I understand that you are piled with reports every day. I know you do because I do send some of my own reports. I know my reports are 100% legit because I see that they kill people without seeing the hacker. I know this must be so frustrating to see these tickets everyday and closing them without unbanning. I hope you do give my ticket a thought. I may seem that I am begging but, quite frankly, I am scared. I am afraid to lose my money I spent.
I've worked hard to get my account good. I've played since November or December. I just made it to MSG3. I really don't want to lose my account. I am addicted to Combat Arms. I really cannot stand more than 7 days without it.
Quite frankly, I love you all. I love the great times I have played with my friends: both I met ingame and real life friends. Thanks for making Combat Arms a great game. I know if I don’t get unbanned, I probably would just restart as a newbie, but please do consider unbanning me. I do realize that if you unban me, I will work hard to never, ever, ever get another report filed against me again. I do not even care if I am demoted, as long as I can play combat arms once more...in my own account.
Thank you so much for your time. If I wasted too much, I'm sorry. Have a great day!

Try it out!