Thanks

What does this mean?

[HTML]Action: Suspended - 24 hours

Details: This account was found to be in violation of our in-game policies and/or Terms of Use. As a result, we will be suspending this account for 24 hours. Continued infractions may result in additional actions taken on the account up to and including account termination/closure.

We urge you to take a moment to review our policies located on our website (site) to familiarize yourself on what is and is not acceptable.

Additionally, you should take heed of the following:

* We ask that you please remove or close any third-party applications that alter or manipulate the game client or data stream. The use of any programs (hack or cheat) is strictly prohibited. Before you launch the game, ensure you clear any of these types of programs (even if they are for other games).

* The use of an anti-virus software package is encouraged to remove any potential trojans, viruses, or mal-ware from your system.

* Please, do not divulge account and personal information to anyone. K2 Network and their employees will never request password information. To ensure safety of the account, we would advise changing your password on a regular basis.

*Only visit K2 Network approved websites. Some malicious websites may attempt to gather or log information. Be extra cautious when entering in any information on websites, especially personal information.

Here at K2 we strongly endorse a competitive and fair gaming experience for all our players and we aggressively take actions on accounts that are found to be in violation of our posted policies.

Should you have any further questions please submit a ticket through our website (site).
    [/HTML]
    Ok that happened to my hacker and my main...And I dont hack on my main, I keep my hacks on a flashdrive, what am I doing wrong?
    [IMG]https://i92.photobucke*****m/albums/l18/Pokey200/00mpgh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i92.photobucke*****m/albums/l18/Pokey200/0000000000patriots.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    it means you're a fucking idiot and you can't read what section you're posting in

Thanks
    Man people on this forum are quick to curse. W/e I figured it out anyway no thanks to you ^^ besides what section does this go in?

EDIT: OHHHH soz I got mixed up sometimes I'm an idiot.
    [IMG]https://i92.photobucke*****m/albums/l18/Pokey200/00mpgh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i92.photobucke*****m/albums/l18/Pokey200/0000000000patriots.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Sorry, but ace is right. The message is obvious, you shouldn't even need to post it. It means what it says. Wrong section...

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

poon hacker (12-28-2007)