Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Maplestory Tutorials!

Hey guys, as you read, this is for the Maplestory epicness, we have no Tutorials section, so post your tutorials here and I'l thank and rep you, and you will get other thanks from other members, just remember, Tutorials go here, not questions, if you have questions PM me or VM me, or read through the tutorials to see if you can find any. I guess I should release the first Tutorial welp here it goes.

Training guide: (1-10)
    While in Mapleisland, do all the quest you possibly can, I know they suck, but it's still worth it. After that, you should get a pop up quest (Lightbulb) asking a quiz, take the quiz, and when the next one comes, DO NOT USE IT! Train on Stumps Pigs and Slimes on the Island until level ten, then use the teleport quest to go to the city and boom, free travle and level ten.

(Sp Guide!)
    Magicians: Damage obliterators, all points into Intel
    Even balance of Defence and Offence, half points Luck, half points Intel

Theifs: Damage Obliterators, all points into Luck
    Even half into Luck and Dex

Warriorsamage Obliterators, All points into Str
    Even half into Str and Def
    Bowmen
    Damage Obliterators, All points into Dex
    Even, half into Dex, half into Str (Reccemended)
    Back to the training guide:
    (Genric 11-20)
    You now have your class, after ahwile you should get a popup quest, do those and get the potions. After you get the potions, head on over to the theif spawn and go left to the training grounds.Go up the steel frame of a building until you reach the very top level, on there is a baricade, get on top of that and press your up arrow key. Now climb down and this is the risky part, if you have alot of pots, make them a hotkey so you can drink while fighting. If you don't, fight for a little bit, and head up the rope.You can do quest, these help speed the tutorial up much more, and get you stuff. So with combined Quest and training, you should be able to get to level 20.

(Party Qust 11-51) Okay, head over to the Hensyes Party Quest, get in a party and complete it. Continue until level 21, head over to the one in the theives city and do that one, it grants much more experiance and a Item. When you reach 30, get your class promotion, and ead back to the theives city. Talk to the fat guy and join the carnival. Join a party inside, and fight the other team in a Monster Battle! After you pass level 50 Your kicked out, I beleieve there is a Monster Carnival for 50-70 I think, just gotta find it

(Generic 51+)Welp after you get to level twenty one you should be doing party quest so, at this level, you should be able to get money, find your own party quest, and have fun in the world of maple!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Those AP's are worse. I'd rather use the auto-spender.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    Hey guys, as you read, this is for the Maplestory epicness, we have no Tutorials section, so post your tutorials here and I'l thank and rep you, and you will get other thanks from other members, just remember, Tutorials go here, not questions, if you have questions PM me or VM me, or read through the tutorials to see if you can find any. I guess I should release the first Tutorial welp here it goes.

Training guide: (1-10)
    While in Mapleisland, do all the quest you possibly can, I know they suck, but it's still worth it. After that, you should get a pop up quest (Lightbulb) asking a quiz, take the quiz, and when the next one comes, DO NOT USE IT! Train on Stumps Pigs and Slimes on the Island until level ten, then use the teleport quest to go to the city and boom, free travle and level ten.

(Sp Guide!)
    Magicians: Damage obliterators, all points into Intel
    Even balance of Defence and Offence, half points Luck, half points Intel

Theifs: Damage Obliterators, all points into Luck
    Even half into Luck and Dex

Warriorsamage Obliterators, All points into Str
    Even half into Str and Def
    Bowmen
    Damage Obliterators, All points into Dex
    Even, half into Dex, half into Str (Reccemended)
    Back to the training guide:
    (Genric 11-20)
    You now have your class, after ahwile you should get a popup quest, do those and get the potions. After you get the potions, head on over to the theif spawn and go left to the training grounds.Go up the steel frame of a building until you reach the very top level, on there is a baricade, get on top of that and press your up arrow key. Now climb down and this is the risky part, if you have alot of pots, make them a hotkey so you can drink while fighting. If you don't, fight for a little bit, and head up the rope.You can do quest, these help speed the tutorial up much more, and get you stuff. So with combined Quest and training, you should be able to get to level 20.

(Party Qust 11-51) Okay, head over to the Hensyes Party Quest, get in a party and complete it. Continue until level 21, head over to the one in the theives city and do that one, it grants much more experiance and a Item. When you reach 30, get your class promotion, and ead back to the theives city. Talk to the fat guy and join the carnival. Join a party inside, and fight the other team in a Monster Battle! After you pass level 50 Your kicked out, I beleieve there is a Monster Carnival for 50-70 I think, just gotta find it

(Generic 51+)Welp after you get to level twenty one you should be doing party quest so, at this level, you should be able to get money, find your own party quest, and have fun in the world of maple!
    for evans how do you half 5 sp you cant get 2 and a half.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    theres a Tut section and Help section now. and I just posted one of my tut's for beginners at the game.
    I Am Soladis