Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hamas are the rednecks of Islam, thus making them uneducated in there own religion.

Hamas have no wisdom to think for them self, and do not strive to find the truth, 1. they hear one thing get told its qouted from the quran and believe.

And the 2nd and 3rd video you uploaded is off American media thus making it unreliable.

Hamas use kids? for what reason? the kids have 2 choices, either fight for them self and die, or fight with others and have a chance of victory.

Hamas use rockets, we can agree but how much die from hamas's rockets? and why did hamas start firing rockets? palestine/isreal used to be a peaceful state till the jews wanted to take over, the past is the past, just like how the crusade happened, Muslims dont go killing all catholics because crusades slaughtered Muslim children.

^READ DONT SKIP^
    1. Sounds like the majority of the people here.

2. For protection you dumb shit. They hide behind kids/civilians for protection much like what happened in vietnam, except without the whole "aid from other countries".

3. Palestine/Israel was never peaceful. Saying "its the jews fault" is utter bullshit.

4. You blame the media for everything, and say every media article found is propaganda. GROW UP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

1. Sounds like the majority of the people here.

2. For protection you dumb shit. They hide behind kids/civilians for protection much like what happened in vietnam, except without the whole "aid from other countries".

3. Palestine/Israel was never peaceful. Saying "its the jews fault" is utter bullshit.

4. You blame the media for everything, and say every media article found is propaganda. GROW UP.

1. shows your retardation, i dont need to get him -> to agree..

2. HAMAS have the kids in training, not to go around fighting, the kids there are in a sort of "boot camp" being trained to fight like real soldiers, as a last resort to the crap Israel (not Jews -though Jews are the majority of them) and America are putting them through, and dont say America isn't involved because America funds and protects Isreal.

3. American government has main control over the Media, the middle eastern government has 20% control of the media, because most middle easterns dont have TV's. the only media controlled in the middle east is the media which HAMAS control.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    these pictures just made me sick...
    Last edited by SjoerdJr...; 10-30-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. shows your retardation, i dont need to get him -> to agree..

2. HAMAS have the kids in training, not to go around fighting, the kids there are in a sort of "boot camp" being trained to fight like real soldiers, as a last resort to the crap Israel (not Jews -though Jews are the majority of them) and America are putting them through, and dont say America isn't involved because America funds and protects Isreal.

3. American government has main control over the Media, the middle eastern government has 20% control of the media, because most middle easterns dont have TV's. the only media controlled in the middle east is the media which HAMAS control.
    1. So yeah, go ahead and just completely admit i owned you.

2. A "last resort"? Yeah, spout more bullshit. You are arguing in favor of HAMAS you know, right?

3. Anything the media says is propaganda either way to you.(from what you just said). Paranoid much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

1. So yeah, go ahead and just completely admit i owned you.

2. A "last resort"? Yeah, spout more bullshit. You are arguing in favor of HAMAS you know, right?

3. Anything the media says is propaganda either way to you.(from what you just said). Paranoid much.

How in the world do you expect me to listen to you when all you do is spit venom?

/Not going to bother qouting and editing 1,2,3 its just childish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    palestine/isreal used to be a peaceful state till the jews wanted to take over, the past is the past, just like how the crusade happened, Muslims dont go killing all catholics because crusades slaughtered Muslim children.
    Now this makes you a retard, read history and go to school (school that has no bombs in it), In 47' U.N. wanted to create another state
    in 48' they did

The Arabs didn't agreed and started attacking us, which caused the first war in 48'
    And etc, Syria bombarded Israel until the 60's (cuz we had enough, showed our power and won in 6 days)

But sure do you hear that in your school? no.

and why did hamas start firing rockets?
    Because they can't do anything else.

Hamas use rockets, we can agree but how much die from hamas's rockets?
    Many if you have to know, and many had to stop their work and find cover.
    (what if someone had sex while rocket fire lol)

Hamas use kids? for what reason? the kids have 2 choices, either fight for them self and die, or fight with others and have a chance of victory.
    They don't use kids for fighting, they use them for a bad k/d ratio
    In other words, so they could die by Israelis and make us look bad.

And the 2nd and 3rd video you uploaded is off American media thus making it unreliable.
    American media is untrusted.. lolk
    or everything from USA is untrusted?
    how about google, or an ad for American car, that is a media to! is it untrusted as well? no get over it, America is the most trusted country in the world, sure I know that you trust Iran more than USA...

they hear one thing get told its qouted from the quran and believe.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Ah come on Mouzie be honest. Hamas can't shoot shit. It mostly doesn't hit any Israeli civilians. Once Israel does attack then many civilians die.
    K, thx for saying it's O.K. to fire on us, don't forget to thank for hamas as well they are the reason for us to attack you idiot, use your brain if you have it, in case you don't please go to this site:
    Let me google that for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    Now this makes you a retard, read history and go to school (school that has no bombs in it), In 47' U.N. wanted to create another state
    in 48' they did

The Arabs didn't agreed and started attacking us, which caused the first war in 48'
    And etc, Syria bombarded Israel until the 60's (cuz we had enough, showed our power and won in 6 days)

But sure do you hear that in your school? no.

Because they can't do anything else.

Many if you have to know, and many had to stop their work and find cover.
    (what if someone had sex while rocket fire lol)

They don't use kids for fighting, they use them for a bad k/d ratio
    In other words, so they could die by Israelis and make us look bad.

American media is untrusted.. lolk
    or everything from USA is untrusted?
    how about google, or an ad for American car, that is a media to! is it untrusted as well? no get over it, America is the most trusted country in the world, sure I know that you trust Iran more than USA...

lol

K, thx for saying it's O.K. to fire on us, don't forget to thank for hamas as well they are the reason for us to attack you idiot, use your brain if you have it, in case you don't please go to this site:
    Sorry but you dont know anything about the 6day war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You are just looking at your side. Come back when you have taken a look at both sides. I haven't mentioned in anywhere in my posts that Hamas wasn't the reason why Israel has attacked.

This is a debate forum. Come up with facts, evidence and or your opinion.
    If you were here before then you should know that i respect anyone in this debate forum as long you respect me. Do you think it will be a better world when insulting other people? It will only make the situation worse. It will only create more hate.

Don't give me a worthless link. Don't wast my time. You could search and give me a link, a link to a website that shows the fact that Israel has attacked after Hamas has fired a rocket. Then i understand, i then learn from it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    God you must be a retard, you actually claim that Hamas didn't fire rockets @ Israel for 8 years?

Just go to YT/idfnadesk channel, almost all Israeli proofs..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    God you must be a retard, you actually claim that Hamas didn't fire rockets @ Israel for 8 years?

YouTube - Mortar Bombs Shot from UN School in Gaza 29 Oct. 2007
    I didn't claim anything. What i told you was an example of what you could show.
    And the only retard and fool here is you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

YouTube - Mortar Bombs Shot from UN School in Gaza 29 Oct. 2007
    Do research FOOL the hamas rockets found, where marine rockets which were said to be fired by hamas, now how does hamas get hold of marine rocketS?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You are just looking at your side. Come back when you have taken a look at both sides. I haven't mentioned in anywhere in my posts that Hamas wasn't the reason why Israel has attacked.

This is a debate forum. Come up with facts, evidence and or your opinion.
    If you were here before then you should know that i respect anyone in this debate forum as long you respect me. Do you think it will be a better world when insulting other people? It will only make the situation worse. It will only create more hate.

Don't give me a worthless link. Don't wast my time. You could search and give me a link, a link to a website that shows the fact that Israel has attacked after Hamas has fired a rocket. Then i understand, i then learn from it.
    "Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. As of January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries,[1][2] as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.[3]

The weapons, often generically referred to as Qassams, were initially crude and short-range, mainly affecting the Israeli city of Sderot and other communities bordering the Gaza Strip. However, in 2006 more sophisticated rockets began to be deployed, reaching the larger coastal city of Ashkelon, and by early 2009 major cities Ashdod and Beersheba had been hit by Katyusha and Grad rockets."

And.. none of you know the Six Days War? The Six Days War was started by Israel, not the Arabs.

I can also correct all of you about the U.N. plan as none of you are right about it, but nobody cares what I say anymore. x3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

How in the world do you expect me to listen to you when all you do is spit venom?

/Not going to bother qouting and editing 1,2,3 its just childish.
    Ok, just so everyone sees this. Visible will just ragequit when he loses.

I think i'll just copy your example visible and ruin any "debating" this section has.
    -Well who cares about the Islam part anyway, you guys are stupid as fuck anyway.

Thanks

Ok, just so everyone sees this. Visible will just ragequit when he loses.

I think i'll just copy your example visible and ruin any "debating" this section has.
    -Well who cares about the Islam part anyway, you guys are stupid as fuck anyway.
    Thats kinda not right. Islam should be united as one if one part of the Muslim Ummah is hurt then the rest of the Ummah will feel it. I care about both sides and do not blame any of the sides for their . I am Mulsim but i feel for the Isrealis aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do research FOOL the hamas rockets found, where marine rockets which were said to be fired by hamas, now how does hamas get hold of marine rocketS?
    How do the majority of terrorist get a hold of weapons? Durrr........

@osma8:
    -This section was made for 2 things.
    1. You guys to prove that Islam is not all bad, and you guys are somewhat credible.
    -Failed.
    2. Trolling
    -Success.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast