Thread: how to hack

Thanks

Question how to hack

how can i hack into warrock or wolfteam i downloaded some hacks for warrock but wen i open it and den i open warrock then it doesnt work and then it banss me for multy hackin w/o even me using the hack

and i try the wall hacking in wolfteam i did the bat file thing and i press 1 and nothing happens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by snak302 View Post
    how can i hack into warrock or wolfteam i downloaded some hacks for warrock but wen i open it and den i open warrock then it doesnt work and then it banss me for multy hackin w/o even me using the hack

and i try the wall hacking in wolfteam i did the bat file thing and i press 1 and nothing happens
    those are old hacks ...
    and they are detected by PunkBuster and the thing in Wolf team got patched get new hacks that work cuz they get detected and ban accounts all the time...

learn to make hacks by reading some tuts.. and as time goes on you will learn...

Thanks
    welll how long in your opinion does it take for an average person to learn how to do this like make hacks and do they work on vista(just checking)

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    welll how long in your opinion does it take for an average person to learn how to do this like make hacks and do they work on vista(just checking)
    A week, depending on how much effort you put forth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    depends what you teach the kid like give him cheat engine
    and some crappy tuts.. he can hack with that like in a day or two..
    teaching him coding in different languages takes a few months for a average person

Thanks
    well im new to this i been seen some people post stuff like cheat engine c++ and stuf and i have no hell of an idea wat is that i just want to kno things i shuld kno and wat do that suff do because im new at this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    well im new to this i been seen some people post stuff like cheat engine c++ and stuf and i have no hell of an idea wat is that i just want to kno things i shuld kno and wat do that suff do because im new at this
    A normal 10 year old child, considering the small amount of patients you would have. Would take three weeks in VB(To actually understand it) and... advanced hacking(C++,ASM,Debugging)...I'd say maby a year, to get good at it.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    A normal 10 year old child, considering the small amount of patients you would have. Would take three weeks in VB(To actually understand it) and... advanced hacking(C++,ASM,Debugging)...I'd say maby a year, to get good at it.
    took me 2 days to get good in vb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
    took me 2 days to get good in vb
    You understood all the controls, how to network program, everything? I mean a basic understanding of nearly all the controls.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    i have the source for engine.exe and i want to hack combat arms but idk how to use it. it has cheat engine AND c++. idk what to do.

Thanks
    ill post the thing i have in the next post i cant find it for some reason i post it when i do.
    Last edited by dontknowaname; 12-19-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: i screwed it up

Thanks
    i have c++ and cheat engine idk how to use them though.

here is what i have.

THE COMBAT ARMS ENGINE IS A MODIFIED FEAR ENGINE, DOWNLOAD THE TRIMMED-DOWN SOURCE CODE HERE:
    https://***********.net/src/SDK/Source.rar

DOWNLOAD MY OLD FEAR ENGINE HOOK HERE FOR EXAMPLES (still very different, i would use other source codes as well):
    https://***********.net/src/FEARHOOK.rar

CShell.dll -
    Notes: This is a module based off of the FEAR SDK's "ClientShellDLL" project folder

ClientFx.fxd -
    Notes: This is a module based off the FEAR SDK's "ClientFxDLL" project folder

Object.lto -
    Notes: This is a module based off the FEAR SDK's "ObjectDLL" project folder

Engine.exe -
    Notes: Packed with UPX, links all of the modules together

Thanks
    dude i have vista, and it works cept' it says(when im in the middle of a game) "connection to server ended" and then the program shuts down!!!!then 2 mins later i can go back on, but still i dont want to do that every 15 mins