My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    yup 2k. yup yup
    *spams to 2k*

Thanks
    not you bro. your cool.

to everyone: think about it this way. If all hack releasers would cease to release hacks, what would minions do? Out of business, no activity, no job, no CA section. We MADE the CA section, you just work for us doing the dirty work. Coders are most definitely a possible candidate for a minion position. dont make up bullshit saying that they aren't cuz they dont actively support the noobs who come here to bitch and whine about CA or about how hacks aren't working.

Anywho, rants over, and my vouch goes to mmbob or Crash
    There are factors that can clash in with that
    I would love a minion that has some knowledge with coding and hacking, because me being a legit player kinda sucks out my approval for hack releases, i'm very very strict on hack releases (very careful) and with my desktop being a bitch right now, it makes things harder. I'm trying my best to make the Combat Arms section become the top shit, but it's starting to be overwhelming (MPGH alone, not my personal life)
    I can handle it, but as the site revenue is picking up, AVGN and I alone are having a hard time.

I'd love to know how to code, how to decompile professionally, and how to do this and that, but I haven't been taught that. I like being minion because I can keep things safe and simple while fun at the same time for all the ranges of members, i'm trying (not my best [that's how i personally feel]) but of course, i would. I just need some more knowledge.

a coder (coder alone) wouldn't make a good candidate immediately.
    I mean, Flameswor10 is on the right track of becoming minion based on his activity
    he codes, mods, and visits the general section from time to time. he jumps around MPGH
    i'd like coders to be like him, but i don't feel like flameswor is JUST ready. some coders do have good judgement, but they're also part of other sites, and scarily key-log and what not, which makes picking coders (that can be committed) harder.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

flameswor10 (10-05-2010),Jailbroken671 (10-05-2010)

Thanks
    I know what all you guys are saying but for example Blood got minion

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    the problem is current minions do not visit that section very much

to be honest, i check the section, but not every thread, as when im online, things get busy.
    I just look into the popular threads (thick/bolded ones) and then if anything's SUPER bad, then okay
    i do check that section, but if there IS a problem, then report it. We're not perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

I would love a minion that has some knowledge with coding and hacking, because me being a legit player kinda sucks out my approval for hack releases, i'm very very strict on hack releases (very careful) and with my desktop being a bitch right now, it makes things harder. I'm trying my best to make the Combat Arms section become the top shit, but it's starting to be overwhelming (MPGH alone, not my personal life)
    I can handle it, but as the site revenue is picking up, AVGN and I alone are having a hard time.

I'd love to know how to code, how to decompile professionally, and how to do this and that, but I haven't been taught that. I like being minion because I can keep things safe and simple while fun at the same time for all the ranges of members, i'm trying (not my best [that's how i personally feel]) but of course, i would. I just need some more knowledge.

I mean, Flameswor10 is on the right track of becoming minion based on his activity
    he codes, mods, and visits the general section from time to time. he jumps around MPGH
    i'd like coders to be like him, but i don't feel like flameswor is JUST ready. some coders do have good judgement, but they're also part of other sites, and scarily key-log and what not, which makes picking coders (that can be committed) harder.
    agreed, but(no offence), get to the point...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

i understand what the point you are trying to make, but the coding section really needs a separate minion who understands C++ and can determine what is needed and what is not. of all the people you guys choose for minion, CA source gets ignored.

flameswor is not a coder. he uses acids base and changes some colors and credits. Trust me.

and about the part for coders being on other sites, someone with 5.4k posts and has been here for almost 3 years would just leave here for somewhere else?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Well, I guess no one is going to vote for me, I'm going to bed, night everybody.

Thanks
    i understand what the point you are trying to make, but the coding section really needs a separate minion who understands C++ and can determine what is needed and what is not. of all the people you guys choose for minion, CA source gets ignored.

flameswor is not a coder. he uses acids base and changes some colors and credits. Trust me.

and about the part for coders being on other sites, someone with 5.4k posts and has been here for almost 3 years would just leave here for somewhere else?
    coder or not, i can't understand that shit
    like i said before, finding the RIGHT coder is rare, because they're jumpy and are scary because of their knowledge of computers and what not.

You should pick up your activity and show your commitment to MPGH if you'd like to be minion
    i've seen the past 3 minion applications and discussions threads, and you've been trying to get that spot.
    i know little bout you, and with a little more information (key information too) i just might support you. i don't like the idea about a simple coding section **minion
    some people **think that MPGH is all about the combat arms section, like the Combat Arms section is MPGH, and there are no other sections. MPGH is a large community, MANY MANY sections, and just 1 alone (especially a slow section) is kinda... bland

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Another thing to get you a 0.5% more chance of getting Minion, is usage of proper sentience rules (Capital letter's after periods, etc.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HackTesteR View Post
    Another thing to get you a 0.5% more chance of getting Minion, is usage of proper sentience rules (Capital letter's after periods, etc.)
    You need to be active and helpful to get minion or even supported
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

coder or not, i can't understand that shit
    like i said before, finding the RIGHT coder is rare, because they're jumpy and are scary because of their knowledge of computers and what not.

You should pick up your activity and show your commitment to MPGH if you'd like to be minion
    i've seen the past 3 minion applications and discussions threads, and you've been trying to get that spot.
    i know little bout you, and with a little more information (key information too) i just might support you. i don't like the idea about a simple coding section..
    some people thing that MPGH is all about the combat arms section, like the Combat Arms section is MPGH, and there are no other sections. MPGH is a large community, MANY MANY sections, and just 1 alone (especially a slow section) is kinda... bland
    first off, i would like to say i love friendly debates

the reason im not crazily active is because im always at the ca source section. you say you dont like to have a minion for one coding section. The truth is, Ivan was minion for the mods section; at the time filled with spam and lame texture mods. Though I agree that MPGH is not only just a CA section, but look at the programming section. Dead section remains dead, but there are still people looking after those sections, no matter how low-key they are.

Id like to argue that CA source is in fact, not a dead section. There are new threads every day, new discussions every day, and best of all, shit to laugh at every day. I think I say this for the entire CA source section, "it's messy, it's ignored, it's more than what regular minions can handle."

@hacktester: ur not getting any shit with that attitude

Thanks
    first off, i would like to say i love friendly debates

the reason im not crazily active is because im always at the ca source section. you say you dont like to have a minion for one coding section. The truth is, Ivan was minion for the mods section; at the time filled with spam and lame texture mods. Though I agree that MPGH is not only just a CA section, but look at the programming section. Dead section remains dead, but there are still people looking after those sections, no matter how low-key they are.

Id like to argue that CA source is in fact, not a dead section. There are new threads every day, new discussions every day, and best of all, shit to laugh at every day. I think I say this for the entire CA source section, "it's messy, it's ignored, it's more than what regular minions can handle."
    I'd support you, Crash and some other people who basically live in the CA source section

You guys make it livable in there and help all people who post problem

/Respect
    I'm back.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spookerzz For This Useful Post:

scimmyboy (10-05-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post

I'd support you, Crash and some other people who basically live in the CA source section

You guys make it livable in there and help all people who post problem

/Respect
    i have a soft spot for respect

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast