I've been on MPGH for a while.
And I've never had any staff position.

Now I've actually made some promises to MPGH. All of which I have kept up to this point.

Right now I'm trying to figure out some things that have been going on here, and it appears as though I've been stuck in a rut for a while. I've been wondering what I'm to do with my MPGH future, and I've decided that I'm just not going to stay incognito any longer.

Now I'm sure not many of you new people will even know of me, or any of the things I've actually contributed to MPGH. Most of which, like myself, have gone unknown.

I'm trying to get out of this and do something else. Last year was a do nothing year for me. In school, with family, even on MPGH. But this year I'm going to become more active. I'm getting into school clubs and sports, I'm spending time with my family, and yes, I'm even going to spend some larger amount of time on MPGH.

So here is me just saying that things are changing for me.

Along with this, I'm proposing a General section minion, as it seems that GMs typically monitor this section as well, which seems unnecessary. I know that a GM (King specifically) has been asking for a little help around. I'm hoping that I would be able to be that helping hand that he's been looking for.

So, MPGH. I'm looking for some legitimate replies. Illegitimate replies should be taken by staff as an example of my statement.

Have a wonderful time, fellow MPGHians.

PS: I bet you never wrote MPGH a small essay.