Thread: Top Ten (AR)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Top Ten (AR)

Top Ten Assault Rifles:

I decided to make another guide or something to show what is the best gun to get or to buy and I wanted to see if this one is good enough so I will make some more. The weapons listed are not of my opinions (the Overalls are), the ranks are listed based on the statistic I show.

Rating will be given out from a scale of 1 being terrible and 10 being the best.

The rating will be listed for these:

Damage: How well the gun do against people of all vests.

Accuracy: Show how well the gun hit the targets from short-long range quickly.

Speed: How fast the gun reload.

RoF (Rate of Fire): How fast the bullets come out.

Precision: The spread of the gun, higher number means lower spread.

Popularity: How popular the rifle is, also counts negative reactions.

10. K2
    The K2 is a Korean assault rifle and while is not as popular as other guns, the K2 is proven the be a great gun, the K2 show a promise as a cheap and very reliable weapon.

Damage: 7
    Accuracy: 8
    Speed: 7
    RoF: 7
    Precision: 8
    Popularity: 2

Overall: The K2 is a great gun, but the gun is place at number ten because the popularity of the weapon is very low.

9. TAVOR-21 series (TAR-21, MTAR-21)
    The TAR family is an Israeli weapon that is made popular quickly as a reliable and stable weapon in today arm forces.

Accuracy: 5
    Precision: 5
    Popularity: 3

Overall: The TAR series is placed at number 9 because the MTAR is a very good gun it is one of the best rifle when a player know how to use it, the normal TAVOR-21 had huge complaints and the very high rank to use such weapon also created problems, but none the less the gun is a good weapon to have.

8. M series (M4, Sopmod, CQBR etc).
    The M series and mostly the M4 weapons I am taking about, is the series of rifles that is known to have good damage and is fond of because of the accuracy and stable spread and recoil.

Accuracy: 7.5
    Speed: 7.2
    RoF: 7.3
    Precision: 8.2
    Popularity: 2.4

Overall: The M4 series is a great weapon and reliable and fun to use, the gun isn't as popular as others and most people do not use it for long before it being replaced by a better weapon or something else that the the users like. Overall, it is a great 'starting' gun like the K2.

7. FAMAS series (G1, G2)
    The FAMAS series is known as a starter player weapon and it is known to be slightly weak and creates a 'popping' sound that all pros or veterans players can remember that sound. The G2 is a popular weapon as it does a great job to remove players.

Damage: 6
    Accuracy: 7
    Speed: 8
    RoF: 8
    Precision: 7.5
    Popularity: 8

Overall: The G1 FAMAS lacks in much damage as the the G2 seems to be more accurate and just plain better in terms of the G1. The G1 is very popular as a starting weapon (duh) and the G2 is slightly less popular as other weapons.

6. SCAR/ACR series
    The SCAR family is known to be a solid and a good gun, while the damage and the speed is lacking compare the others, the gun is a solid and reliable weapon like the M4A1 series.

Damage: 6.3
    Accuracy: 8.2
    Speed: 7.1
    RoF: 7.1
    Precision: 8.1
    Popularity: 8.5

Overall: The SCAR family is place at number 6 because the SCAR lacks damage and the ACR lacks speed and good to control recoil/spread.

5. AUG series
    The Austria AUG series is known to be a great gun and it is often the rifle of the G series, the AUG family is a great gun to have and use and one of the more expensive assault rifle at 950 GP.

Damage: 8.2
    Accuracy: 8.1
    Speed: 9
    RoF: 7.7
    Precision: 8
    Popularity: 8.7

Overall: The AUG series shown to be good guns, the NX versions make the gun a keeper. The high damage, accuracy, reload speed, and the popularity of this gun makes this gun number 5.

4. L8 series
    The British L8 series are known to be accurate, powerful, reliable, easy to use, and just plain ducking sexy. The British rifle is popular among pros and it is known to be a deadly rifle in good hands.

Damage: 7.9
    Speed: 8
    RoF: 8
    Precision: 6
    Popularity: 8.9

Overall: The L8 series is a great weapon to use, mostly the people only use the L8 Mod or the Mod Camo and so the GP version is quite rare among the players. The L8 is a great weapon, but the spread isn't as tight as the other weapons.

3. AK family (AKM, AK74M)
    The AK family is known to be rugged, powerful, and a great gun for both pros and new players a like. The rifle is known to be a total killer during beta and the first few stages of the game.

Damage: 8.9
    Speed: 6.9
    RoF: 6.9
    Precision: 6
    Popularity: 9

Overall: The AK is place at number five as the gun is known to be a pro weapon as the spread of the AKs are terrible and while the AK74 is a great weapon to use, the AKM (yes it isn't an AK47) is a solid and reliable weapon, but the lack of stable spread makes this gun miss out as the top 4.. but none the less the guns made it to number 5.

2. G36 series (G3, G36C,K, E, Valk.)
    The G36 series is very popular among players as a powerful and rugged weapon system, the G series is one of the most popular weapon and the people love to spend NX on the Valk.

G series (overall)
    Damage: 9
    Accuracy: 8.9
    Precision: 8.3
    Popularity: 10

Overall: The G series is place at number two because of a few things, there is less G36 system than compare to number one weapon, and most of the G36 required a good among of skills to be fully use the gun against other people. While the gun is place at number two, none the less the G series is VERY close to being number one.

1. HK series (M416, CQB, REC7, M147, etc)
    Topping at number one is the HK family, the gun is VERY popular and well known among the game, the gun family earns a solid spot at number one for it reliability, popularity, and low recoil/spread.

HK series (overall)

Damage: 8.9
    Accuracy: 8.9
    Speed: 9
    RoF: 9
    Precision: 9
    Popularity: 10

Overall: I place the HK family at number one because.. well the popularity is endless, the HK family have MORE guns than any other series in the game (9). Because of this and people tending to buy these guns more than the others, I place the HK family at number 1.

Now, I bet people will debates with me on some weapons and that is fine, but try and not insult me for this list. I know that the G36 and the M416 series is going to have a huge uproar.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Irony (10-17-2010),NOOB (10-17-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Famas Series should be more like 4, anyways nice guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I think this guide fails TBH

EDIT:

1. Your stats are messed up.
    2. K-2 is number 10 because of unpopularity? WTF
    3. This is top 10 guns, not top 10 families

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post
    aggred g series shouldnt be at 2 (since 1 is most terrible) and k2 should def. not be at best
    msn:.pur3s0ul2@live.com xifre:gernades97

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/skillzz65689.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i totally agree with the last 2 but the l8 should be #3 due to its long range
    Last edited by Rigby; 10-17-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Everyone that posted, except Vocal, are newphags that don't get shit. I, on the otherhand, like this guide very much. Very thorough, and I like how you incorporated the popularity factor. Thanked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmaniac View Post

EDIT:

1. Your stats are messed up.
    2. K-2 is number 10 because of unpopularity? WTF
    3. This is top 10 guns, not top 10 families
    My stats are not how much damage the weapon does seriously, it is a score from 1 from being bad to 10 being the best.

The K2 is placed at number 10 and I KNEW people were going to bitch at me for that, because the K2 is a solid and good gun. I'm not going to put ALL NX weapons on the guide because there wouldn't a point to make this if I just post the guns YOU want in it.

Second, it does not matter, if you have an M4A1 and the Sopmod, they are the same weapon with difference parts and such one the weapon. So I felt it to be right to include the weapons that make up the family than to simply hand pick a lot of guns out of the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    just because i dont devote my life to games doesnt mean i know stuff about guns. popularity doesnt matter. the better the gun the higher pop it will be

Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob97 View Post
    just because i dont devote my life to games doesnt mean i know stuff about guns. popularity doesnt matter. the better the gun the higher pop it will be
    Yes it does, if a gun isn't popular the chance is that the gun isn't good or well known in the game. The TAVOR series is a good example, the gun isn't popular but the MTAR is one of the best assault rifle in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Famas Series should be more like 4, anyways nice guide
    The FAMAS isn't as high because the series isn't as strong and great as the other weapons. While the G2 is a wonderful gun, the G1 brought it down because the low firepower and such that the G1 is known for.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-17-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah but guns like the m4a1 (regular) are really good, but nobody uses them, i know from experience

Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    yeah but guns like the m4a1 (regular) are really good, but nobody uses them, i know from experience
    Which is why I fairly place it as number 8, because it wasn't as popular as the other weapons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so who cares? i love the m4a1 and just because nobody uses it doesnt mean its good

Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I feel you missed the spreads of the guns. Anyways, ok guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Futile Resistance View Post
    I feel you missed the spreads of the guns. Anyways, ok guide.
    Precision is the spread of the gun. :P

so who cares? i love the m4a1 and just because nobody uses it doesnt mean its good
    I didn't say it was bad, I said it was great, but the M4 is 'average' it does not have a large boost in any stats, it is accurate more than some, but is just.. average.

I'm not going to push it up higher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, tar and g series have terrible spread. K2 is amazing and famas should be higher up. Just my opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast