Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    I dont like drinking . Makes me piss a lot .
    Drinking water, STFU MINGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I can 100% guarantee that you won't get pink name unless you've proven to Dave that you're a chick. Mina proved that she was a chick but STILL couldn't get pink name because asian!=girl.

There have only been 2 pink names in Mpgh I doubt you'll be the 3rd
    MINA didn't get it because shes an asshole, she was trying to win that dougie contest to get me CS

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I can 100% guarantee that you won't get pink name unless you've proven to Dave that you're a chick. Mina proved that she was a chick but STILL couldn't get pink name because asian!=girl.

There have only been 2 pink names in Mpgh I doubt you'll be the 3rd
    Excuse you josh , but for one thing i aint desperate for a Pink name , like the other needy ppl on this forum .
    And 2nd of all , i believe i support " Pink " and absolutly adore it more then any other girl on this forum .

I won the dougie contest fair and square , your the little bitch that backed out of your promise . SO DONT GO SAYING SHIT TO ME BITCHASS .
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 10-18-2010 at 11:15 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    25 - 30, costs too much so i dont get drunk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post

Excuse you josh , but for one thing i aint desperate for a Pink name , like the other needy ppl on this forum .
    And 2nd of all , i believe i support " Pink " and absolutly adore it more then any other girl on this forum .

I won the dougie contest fair and square , your the little bitch that backed out of your promise . SO DONT GO SAYING SHIT TO ME BITCHASS .
    You mad cuz I said ANYTHING except anything that has to do with me. You just mad.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    /me don't drink

/me

dabe relax..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Kong View Post

You mad cuz I said ANYTHING except anything that has to do with me. You just mad.
    Shut up before i donkey punch you .
    mad ? the word dosent even describe the way i feel about the whole situation . If you told me about that , i wouldnt even have given two shits about the whole competition . But sadly , u told me THAT , when i won .

Pussy .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol, who the fuck drinks beer? Old white people.

Liquor

Liley, still haven't proved you're a chick.
    now u have 10% activity O_O like a week ago u had 3%
    me is 12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    6beer but before i had 2 bottles od "sekt?" champagn in english?
    and a fat steak pomes frites dim sum etc...
    after that fun i lie under the desk in my own "§?")?)? dunno word in english xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    -1 my religion forbides drinking no drinks

@

Add me on xfire:rubzking
    [img]https://www.gifninj*****m/Workspace/09f2e200-5fa9-4ce0-9d5f-e7452c27b088/output.gif[/img]

NEW SPEED TEST

NEW SPEED TEST OH YEAH!
    [/URL]
    YEE FASTER INTERNET SPEED TEST F*CK YEAH
    [/URL]

RESPECT LIST
    • ReZaJwZ

• markO1O8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234