Threaded View

Thanks
    I hate both sides, Democrat and Republican. Both believe in taking from the middle class, which I am classified. I do not like Obama for his fucking healthcare. I make sixty bucks less a paycheck to pay for other peoples health. My mother and brother bother dropped their benefits to save money, and both make four bucks into the higher tax bracket so they are losing seven hundred more bucks a paycheck. That and Obama's consistent tax increases make it impossible for me to afford an apartment at thirteen bucks an hour full time in Jersey. Literally, impossible. Unless you're guaranteed a job the pays 17+ an hour you can't afford to live in this state anymore. It's not right. Even if you can afford it you won't be able to afford car insurance to even get to work.

The Economy may be improving but that doesn't meant it is stabilizing. It's still a rocky boat and is too early to make accurate predictions. Many of the countries elite are even selling all of their assets, which is not a good sign, no matter what others are saying.

But I'm not really here to argue the issue, just giving my opinion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

monkkiller (07-01-2013)