Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Patch ; d e f i n i t e l y : u n e x p e c t e d ....

This patch has been fixed up, so don't be expecting hacks to be released as fast as before
    Currently, the best resort is to use the Mod Chams (thanks to Project Recon)
    read this for more info:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...out-hacks.html

and no... this isn't a hack release. apology's though.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 10-22-2010 at 12:13 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

Airsoft109z (10-21-2010),alucard1431 (10-22-2010),bandokill (10-21-2010),BubbleTea (10-21-2010),chargersfan1234 (10-22-2010),Dellpwns (10-22-2010),dragonman2 (10-21-2010),LASTAROTH (10-21-2010),MilesPrower (10-21-2010),pobs (10-22-2010),SADXRULZ (10-23-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Interesting Topic, and the relationship stuff(Jabu and Mina) kinda agree with you both, shit just varies from relationship to relationship. Been through it all for 5 years :/ yet i'm still with her....sigh

Thanks
    I own Mina
    /me

I stole her from Endrit.

Thanks
    Ima send a ticket to Nexon saying why they patched all the hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    They do work O:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    They do work O:
    I don't think anybody understands why there aren't any hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I own Mina
    /me

I stole her from Endrit.
    lol i may not be an expert on women but im pretty sure saying you own her is a big no no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Haha I cant even get your hacks to work for me. D:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    lol i may not be an expert on women but im pretty sure saying you own her is a big no no
    *looks at my recent post.
    It's an inside joke Tibirius, which is why you don't know what i'm talking about

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Tibirius (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

It's an inside joke Tibirius, which is why you don't know what i'm talking about
    Nobody gets high level jokes. *sighhhhhh*

how sad :L

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

dammit you said the worst possible thing cus now i wanna know and its gonna bug me til i find out and u wont tell me XD

btw your the first person on mpgh to type my name

Thanks
    This is y u play w/out hacks sometimes to keep urself in shape i only use hacks for cabin and dt and black lung hopefully. Never in elim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by IDnthack View Post
    This is y u play w/out hacks sometimes to keep urself in shape i only use hacks for cabin and dt and black lung hopefully. Never in elim
    Others would argue that's why you abuse hacks while you still can. :P

16. The Following User Says Thank You to freedompeace For This Useful Post:

IdahoPotato (10-22-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    dammit you said the worst possible thing cus now i wanna know and its gonna bug me til i find out and u wont tell me XD

btw your the first person on mpgh to type my name
    March 2010
    600 posts
    that explains it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hahahahahaha just close it already

Thanks
    From talking in game with an alledge LGC admin person, and talking with another person in game that claims to have had alot of contact with nexon via the phone and emails.

My understanding is that some that have made hacks have been fined via the courts as well as the sights they have posted those hacks on.

Nexon posted on their forums something about repacking combat arms a while ago.

What I know about the situation is their is an unknow or unreadable scribe at the beginning when you enter rooms with in combat arms. That side script is what is preventing most of the hacks once a person is in game. This tells me that combat arms is using more then 1 language now within combat arms.

Now many of the hacks are failing at start up because there is something running or turned on already within the hacks. This is not a simple by pass any more, and the PTC has been altered.

What I believe has happened is that those vip hacks that are still working are those that are sponsored by nexon, or nexon staff.

My understanding is the hacks that the clan west coast killers uses, are all still 100% operational, many within that clan are employees of nexon.

I also found it interesting that 1 of the GM's was suspended for harrasing and abusing the staff at nexon.

Now from all that I have heard, in game and what I can figure out. Nexon has mention MPGH within their legal community and they are attempting to shut them down.

So that leads to questions, what happened to most of the coders and why are they gone? They found a better deal, they found a place where they are appricated, or is it true that some of them are facing fincial loss from writting the hacks on combat arms for MPGH?

What I do know is how the world works and how anybody within any private or corporation thinks and acts. All individuals at the helm or ownership part of any business as well as many within that business, will give up any of their employees, family or friends to save themselves.

By my understanding someone has already figure out what happened within the latest patch, I am sure within 2 weeks that most of those writing the hacks will have something working. It might take a week for how to re code the hacks is passed to others.

Now this brings up what has caused most of the problems by both public and vip hacks, and that are the things that dead give aways that someone is hacking. Because there where so many public, vip and private hacks out there, people where getting too BOLD and not attempting to hide the fact that they were hacking any more.

Common sense and responsible hacking/cheating needs to be addressed, sense many that abuse those hacks/cheats to the point where people not only report them, but also make videos, and call nexon about them. It has gotten so out of hand, that it has effected the possible profit margins of nexon. Anything that can or does effect a companies profits or that other people make money outside of them for using some program. Nexon will as well as any business will take whatever steps they can to hurt or remove those individuals from stealing from their potential profits. I heard about 1 case where nexon spent shy of 10k within the courts to take legal action against 1 sight.

So to those that make codes for public, vip and private use, I am going to advise to limit hacks to what would be more legit hacks, no flying, no super jumps, no super bullets, or anything else that could be easily seen video and reported.

I am not against those people that have used or make hacks. I am against those people that totally abuse those hacks.

I will admit openly and freely that I have on nexon combat arms forum made suggestion for addressing hackers as we all know the elite and super elite mod system is failed and protects more hackers then it kicks out of the rooms. what I suggested is similar to a friends list, but it would be a blocked player list, that they are not able to join rooms with them, and if the majority of the room also has that player as blocked, then that player could not join a room with them.

Now I am also going to point out almost every week there are 100's of players added to the banned list within combat arms, I know that some of them, in an attempt to get their accounts back will say where they got the hack from and what hack they used and would even tell who wrote the hack.

Now about my use of hacks in game, I admit I have played with some mods, and have also used a few of the hacks. I have gone into private rooms with someone in the same house as me, did the speed flew and some other things just to check them out. YA some of them are pretty cool. While in game with other players I only turn on nx chams, having that on alone reveals who else is using hacks within the room pretty quickly. I make it a point within game to either avoid the person that is hacking or to make sure they die more then they kill if I can do that.

As far as how combat arms opperates, there are some aspects of the game I would like them to take out, cause it works completely against how it would work in game such as jumping and shooting at the same time. In real life if you were to jump with any hand gun over a 9mm you would be knocked back. If you were to jump while shooting a 12 gag shot gun, you would be land on your ass up to 10 feet behind you. If you were to shoot a 50 cal while jumping you would have no accuracy, and you would land about 15 feet behind you. You would never fire a law, rpg while in a small area or building because the recoil and blow blast would kill you and everybody else behind you. Also within real life all guns have different ranges and effective ranges, example marines qual with the m16 upto 800 yards, 500/600meters depending on the range. the effect range on the g36 is only 500 meters and it has slower rate of fire then an m16 in real life. the effective range 7.62 sniper is about 1200/1800 yards, where as the 50 cal is effective up to 2500 yards. and the m200 has the a recorded kill at 2.5 miles. ak are have an effective range of 400 yards. All guns lose their accuracy at further distance.

Guns that are know in the real world for jaming do not jam in combat arms, mac10, uzzi's, also the recoil on many of the guns are not on par with the real counter parts. Tars are know for

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast