https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/645501-ugodly.html
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its a game dont take it seriously

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Look like you are challenging us to fight you, while you play legit and we hack :O
    Is that smart to say ?? >

Thanks
    ur like me xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophic_conspiracy View Post
    Just like any community you have that one oxy moron who tries to troll people who apparently and obviously don't give a rats ass about you opinion. I know you're thinking "If you don't care why are you posting back" Well let me explain this simple and logical reasoning behind this.
    1. I can
    2. To speak/Type my mind
    3. For shits and giggles.
    Don't come on a forum trying to be some and attempt to troll someone with your pathetic attemps to raise your "Fame" or whatever. Cause in reality, you're like as of now. Just some person at a desk typing a series of letters to form sentances on a forum. Now, since that part is settled i would like to also clear up the whole "Community" thing. Forums are not a community in itself, if that was the case you would be...how can I put this politely, Strung by your balls and your throat slit with a plastic spork. Every community has it's psychopaths that we call "murderers" when in fact they just weed out the stupid people. Hence You.
    But Yeah, I honestly don't care if this post leads to be being banned. Cause the fact is if this is your idea of a community then I'd rather live with the roaches..
    lol aren't you an angry person. first off i wasn't trolling, i am just sick of these random noobs who appear everytime their precious hacks get patched. This is what i like to call an online communtiy, sie? And I was definently right about your anterior cingulate gyrus being on the fritz. Alsthough it would also appear that your pre-frontal cortex is running hot too. Oh well that is normal with teens.
    Last edited by mooserman; 10-22-2010 at 04:21 PM.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Lol why did the 1st person get banned xD?

Thanks
    i give shit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    lol aren't you an angry person. first off i wasn't trolling, i am just sick of these random noobs who appear everytime their precious hacks get patched. This is what i like to call an online communtiy, sie? And I was definently right about your anterior cingulate gyrus being on the fritz. Alsthough it would also appear that your pre-frontal cortex is running hot too. Oh well that is normal with teens.
    Lol, I'm almost impressed. Seriously. But you're major flaw is you make too many assumptions. But I guess it can't be helped. As for me being "HotHeaded" in simple terms, I see no reason why you must attempt to insult people in such complex words. It doesn't make you any smarter, I feel my IQ slowly dropping each time I reply to your post.
    But Yeah, since I'm a teen and all, do me a favor. get on your hands and knees, blow me up and make me a man. If that isn't too much to ask. Perhaps you can be kind enough to grant me one reach around..
    This is a prime example of why parents should abort their kids. This idiot whom I am responding too was meant to be swallowed, a failed abortion running loose on a game hack forums. Word of advice, go back to Mario paint, you obviously don't belong here. You're too smart for me, I might go emo and overdose on flintstone vitamins now. Oh how I envy You.......

Everyone Bow down and worship that guy, He was sent by God to represent what we shouldn't become. A Premature ejaculating ****** who should lean into a bowl of "Special" K and drown.
    Then MAYBE this "Community" he is such a part of might advance, But this is my last and final statement.

Enjoy. ^.^

Thanks
    Do I detect some QQing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Lol, I'm almost impressed. Seriously. But you're major flaw is you make too many assumptions. But I guess it can't be helped. As for me being "HotHeaded" in simple terms, I see no reason why you must attempt to insult people in such complex words. It doesn't make you any smarter, I feel my IQ slowly dropping each time I reply to your post.
    But Yeah, since I'm a teen and all, do me a favor. get on your hands and knees, blow me up and make me a man. If that isn't too much to ask. Perhaps you can be kind enough to grant me one reach around..
    This is a prime example of why parents should abort their kids. This idiot whom I am responding too was meant to be swallowed, a failed abortion running loose on a game hack forums. Word of advice, go back to Mario paint, you obviously don't belong here. You're too smart for me, I might go emo and overdose on flintstone vitamins now. Oh how I envy You.......

Every Bow down and worship that guy, He was sent by God to represent what we shouldn't become. A Premature ejaculating ****** who should lean into a bowl of "Special" K and drown.
    Then MAYBE this "Community" he is such a part of might advance, But this is my last and final statement.

Enjoy. ^.^
    Too long to read. If your gunna flame, make it shorter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Too long to read. If your gunna flame, make it shorter.
    Lol, Sorry got carried away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Everyone Bow down and worship that guy, He was sent by God to represent what we shouldn't become. A Premature ejaculating ****** who should lean into a bowl of "Special" K and drown.

Enjoy. ^.^
    wad's that? literature?

oh yea. i sure do hope that hacks become obsolete. my kdr has gone up too.
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    some long flame there C:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

NexFail
    hacks are back already
    meh i liked the free green zone, hackers became noobs, hell yeah!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hack or gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Enjoy. ^.^
    whatever you say budday. That was queite the story you just made up. I am not using "fancy" words, they are parts of your brain dumb-azz, any person who has been in high school would know what i am talking about.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast