Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Smile Soladis's Tutorial on Evan Class Tutorial

Hello People.
    Its Me Soladis, and Im back with another Tutorial on the Evan Class.

I'll be taking you through the Evan Tutorial if you want to become an Evan Class.

Contents:
    [0.0] Getting Started
    [0.1] Why Choose Evan?
    [0.2] Pro's/Con's Of The Evan Class
    [0.3] Skill's Of The Evan Class
    [0.4] Builds Of The Evan Class
    [1.0] Evan's Magical Dream...
    [1.1] Evan's/Utah's Farm
    [1.2] Meeting With Dad
    [1.3] Hatching The Egg

[0.0] Getting Started

Ok, to start off, you want to Login. Then, click "Create Character", It will now bring you to the class selection screen.
    Choose the Evan class, and begin by entering your name. Then choose how you want him/her to look.
    Now that you've done that, press "Start" and enter your 6-Digit Pin. And you are now in-game as an Evan Class.

================

[0.1] Why Choose Evan?

If your into magic, and Dragons then this is your class for sure.
    Another reason why is because of Evan's Dargon's Massive Power within His Dragon's attacks.
    Or some people might just play as the Evan Class for fun and excitement.

================

[0.2] Pro's/Con's

Pro's:
    Massive Power, Good Defence Depending on Build.
    Lot's of Mana Points(MP).
    Easy Level Up if you follow the Chain of Quests.

Con's:
    Low HP, Depending on Build
    Uses Tons of MP Potions
    Hard to Play as for Beginners

===============

[0.3] Skills of the Evan Class

Beginner Skill's:
    Three Snails - Hurls snail shells to attack monsters from long distance.
    Recovery - Enables the user to recover HP constantly for 30 secs.
    Agile Body - Enables the character to move around quickly for a short amount of time.
    Blessing of the Fairy - Skill point will increase by 1 when the related character reaches above Lv. 10.

1st Growth Skill's:
    Magic Missle - Using MP, a faraway enemy is attacked twice.
    Dragon Soul - MP is raised by strengthening the soul of the Dragon.

2nd Growth Skill's:
    Fire Circle - Using MP, multiple enemies are attack with a fire-element attack.
    Teleport - By using up, down, left, and right direction keys, the character can move to another location on the same map at certain intervals.

3rd Growth Skill's:
    Lightning Bolt - By maximizing the electric field of the surrounding, the character makes one great attack to one enemy.
    Magic Guard - For a set amount of time, a certain amount of the received damage is replaced with MP. However, if MP is 0, then the HP is used up.

4th Growth Skill's:
    Ice Breath - Icy air is charged for a certain amount of time, and maximum 6 monsters are attacked at one time. The damage increases proportionately to the time the icy air is charged.
    Elemental Reset - For a set amount of time, the element of the casted attack is changed to non-elemental.

5th Growth Skill's:
    Magic Flare - A beam of light created through a magic circle wraps around and attacks an enemy.
    Magic Shield - A protective shield is created that would absorb a certain amount of damage that the party members are supposed to received for 20 seconds. Cooltime: 40 seconds.

6th Growth Skill's:
    Dragon Thrust - The Dragon wildly charges forward, pushing and attacking maximum 6 enemies in front.
    Magic Booster - Using MP, the speed of the magic attack is increased.
    Slow - A buff is used where the movement speed of the surrounding enemies is slowed. While the buff is active, the attacked enemy’s movement speed is decreased at a set rate.
    Critical Magic - At a set rate, critical attacks become available.

7th Growth Skill's:
    Flame Breath - Multiple enemies (6 or less) in front are attacked with the breath of the dragon. This can be used only when the attack is charged. At a set rate, the mobs will be stunned.
    Killer Wings - The skill attacks the enemies with a wing-shaped energy wave, which is the compressed strength of the darkness. The attack is focused on the attacked enemy for a set time.
    Magic Resistance - The character will build a resistance to all elements of the magic attacks from the enemies.
    Magic Amplification - Using a lot of MP, all magic attacks of the character is amplified in strength.

8th Growth Skill's:
    Earthquake - The dragon files high into the sky and lands hard on the earth, giving damage to multiple enemies. (UP to 15 enemies.)
    Phantom Imprint - A magic circle is created to curse the enemy with darkness and to give damage. The cursed enemy will receive more damage.
    Recover Aurora - An aurora is created around the character for 30 seconds. The MP of the party members within that aurora is continually increased. \n Cooltime: 1 minute.
    Dragon Fury - When MP is maintained within a certain range, the concentration of the Dragon becomes stronger and the Magic attack increases. If the MP goes outside of the interval, the effect is canceled.

9th Growth Skill's:
    Flame Wheel - A fireball in shape of a wheel is casted to give fire-element damage to maximum 6 enemies.
    Illusion - The dragon splits into multiple dragons to attack one enemy multiple times.
    Maple Warrior - For a set amount of time, all stats of the party members are raised at a certain percentage.
    Hero's Will - This makes the character escape from certain abnormal states. The Cooltime is shortened with the rise of the levels.
    Magic Mastery - The mastery and magic attack is increased.

10th Growth Skill's:
    Blaze - It creates multiple explosions to attack all enemies within the radius. It attacks one enemy with the fire elemental attack. If there are enemies around the attacked enemy, then they will get additional damage.
    Dark Fog - This creates weather change, attracts all darkness particles in the surrounding, creates a freezing and dark fog, and attacks all enemies in the map.
    Soul Stone - Soul Stone buff is applied to one party member at random. If the party member dies during the buff time, he is resurrected right away at the same spot. The character will be revived with a certain amount of HP restored.
    Blessing of the Onyx - For a set amount of time, a buff is casted to increase weapon def, magic def, attack speed, and damage

===============

[0.4] Builds of the Evan Class

The builds for the Evan class are mainly the same as the Magician Builds Posted in my Magician Guide.
    There's the Full INT, and INT and LUK Builds. Or the Auto-Assign Build which does the building for you.

===============

[1.0] Evan's Magical Dream...

When you First Start off as the Evan Class you start in a Dream, Just like the Aran Class.
    All you have to do is keep heading West until you encounter the Dragon.
    Then, all you do is click on him and he'll talk to you and you'll see a short clip of him discovering the dragon.
    [IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/3819092641954398270.jpg[/IMG]
    ===============

[1.1] Evan's/Utah's Farm

Once your past the dream part you'll appear in your bedroom. Once you get close to the Portal, a window will pop up showing you what happened to your hand.
    Now, Drop Down Stairs and meet with your mother. She will give you a quest, now go outside and meet with Utah and turn in the quest which will level you to 2. Then put your SP(Skill Point) wherever you want it to be at.
    Next, Accept Utah's quest "Feeding the Bull Dog" and head west to see the bull dog and turn int he quest to level up to 3. Now head back East and meet with Utah once again and accept his quest, "Sandwich for Breakfast". Now head inside to meet with Your mother Anna,after you've eaten the sandwich, and then you level up to 4.
    [IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/maplestory-2009-12-17-00-52-44-32.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/Maple0005-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/Maple0004-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/Maple0001.jpg[/IMG]
    ===============

[1.2] Meeting With Dad

Now after you've accepted Anna's quest to deliever Dad's lunch you can now leave the house and head west and few portals to meet up with Dad.
    Once you get to Dad, turn in the quest and accept the next quest to gather up 3 Think Branches from the Stumps.
    Once you've finished gathering the 3 Tink Branches, go back to Dad and turn in the quest, and by then you'll be Level 6.
    Next you'll accept the quest "Rescue the Piglet", and then follow the arrows north to the Portal. Once you enter the Portal head up the hills and once you reach the Piglet you'll fall into a Pit. Then you'll get your dragon's egg. Once you receive your egg you'll be teleported back in fornt of the Piglet.
    [IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/Maple0002.jpg[/IMG]
    ===============

[1.3] Hatching The Egg

Once you receive your egg, and your Piglet, go back to Dad and turn in the quest. You will then become Level 7. Next head Home and talk to your mother Anna, turn in the quest and you'll become level 8.
    Next Head Outside and accept Utah's Quest to gather an Egg, head a little bit to the east and click on the egg bin and receive and egg. Now go back and turn in his quest. Now accept his quest "Chasing away the Foxes", and head East through the Portal and defeat 10 Foxes. Then head back to Utah and turn in the quest to become Level 9.
    Now accept Utah's Quest "Verifying the Farm Situation", and head over to meet Dad again. Turn in the quest and Accept his quest go defeat 20 pigs. Head South-West and start killing Pigs. By the Time you level up to ten you should be at around 11/20 Pigs defeated.
    Once you level up and receive your dragon, accept his quest to defeat Pigs and stay there until both quests's are complete.
    Now go turn in both quests, and accept the dragons quest for food. After you gather up 3 hays, turn in the quest tot he dragon.
    Now accept his quets to gather up 10 Porks, and head over to the pigs once more and start gathering Porks. Once you finish gathering 10 Porks Turn in the Quest and accept his next one for Milk. Head over to Dad and He'll tell you where to find the Milk. Once you reach the Cows talk to them and then Turn in the quests.
    [IMG]https://i1195.photobucke*****m/albums/aa384/Soladis/Maple0003.jpg[/IMG]
    ===============

This Here Concludes my Tutorial for the Evan Class Tutorial. I hope this helps you in many ways and I'm glad that I could make this for you guys/girls.

-Soladis
    I Am Soladis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soladis For This Useful Post:

Terell. (10-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!
    I am Legit!
    Yeah Right...

Thanks
    My Mood