And God He Make The World

And We Will See In 2012

Now Choose

Islam Or Onther

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Infidels represent!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    make this in general in order to take serious results,because not many people check the debate section
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ...This is the dumbest shit ever tbh, this is the reason Muslims hate non-Muslims..well 2 reasons, because partly you Judge a all grapes because 1 is rotten. and secondly because you isolate Muslims from the rest of the world.

Because some Muslims hate Americans, British ect, does not give you a right to Hate Muslims. if your Christian then show it.

"Love your enemy". "Love your neighbour".

No Christian live up to this, making them a non-Christian.
    To be a christian you need to follow the bible. and not following the bible makes you a non christian, its like a test full marks = pass, 1 mark off = fail.

TBH i cba for this debate section no more because of the fact Fool like badblood don't face the fact this is an American site, with american people.

Its like me going to Islamic-boards.com and saying "Muslim vs infidel" we know who will win. Because its more populated with Muslims, Casavir, i didn't expect you to agree with this, mainly because i thought you was a faithful Christian.

The other Fools i understand there atheists who agree with man made law. and follow the creation but not the creator.

Sorry to say but the debate section is just a good impression on how uneducated America is. i can count 10 different polls about Muslims vs (rest of world) which is better and which is worse.

American site = we know who is going to win its pointless.

Did you hear the story about the CIA plane which crashed and had 7tones of cocaine inside it?
    And Americans still think the US isn't corrupt with secrets and lies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    ...This is the dumbest shit ever tbh, this is the reason Muslims hate non-Muslims..well 2 reasons, because partly you Judge a all grapes because 1 is rotten. and secondly because you isolate Muslims from the rest of the world.

Because some Muslims hate Americans, British ect, does not give you a right to Hate Muslims. if your Christian then show it.

To be a christian you need to follow the bible. and not following the bible makes you a non christian, its like a test full marks = pass, 1 mark off = fail.

TBH i cba for this debate section no more because of the fact Fool like badblood don't face the fact this is an American site, with american people.

Its like me going to Islamic-boards.com and saying "Muslim vs infidel" we know who will win. Because its more populated with Muslims, Casavir, i didn't expect you to agree with this, mainly because i thought you was a faithful Christian.

The other Fools i understand there atheists who agree with man made law. and follow the creation but not the creator.

Sorry to say but the debate section is just a good impression on how uneducated America is. i can count 10 different polls about Muslims vs (rest of world) which is better and which is worse.

Did you hear the story about the CIA plane which crashed and had 7tones of cocaine inside it?
    omg its a f$#king precher and dont go oh ur a shit head becoz im christian and like geta life

and wow its ethereal versus a preecher i do not think a preecher will win but who knos hes prolly g@y
    Last edited by [M0DD3R]Danny; 10-29-2010 at 07:58 PM.

100 Posts
    200 Posts
    300 Posts
    code my own hack

Respect list
    Camels
    Swift
    Dave
    Liz
    ColdTaker

sh_z_sektor
    Dave
    Zero
    Dr Php

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by [M0DD3R]Danny View Post

omg its a f$#king precher and dont go oh ur a shit head becoz im christian and like geta life

and wow its ethereal versus a preecher i do not think a preecher will win but who knos hes prolly g@y
    you gtfo this section

Visible,do you deny the crimes of Islam and the discrimination against women?
    OMG someone saw my daughter let's kill her with rocks -.-
    or when a girl gets raped,you don't hunt the rapist but kill the girl.
    and that is not usa propaganda.there are evidence for all these.
    Islam doesn't have a higher view about women.or maybe it does,but most muslims don't follow it.
    either way,stop the bs
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    you gtfo this section

Islam doesn't have a higher view about women.or maybe it does,but most muslims don't follow it.
    either way,stop the bs
    Did you even read what i said. Some muslims out there are totally on the wrong path, some of them do not even know the obligations of Islam and think they can do anything. It is very sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Did you even read what i said. Some muslims out there are totally on the wrong path, some of them do not even know the obligations of Islam and think they can do anything. It is very sad
    yeah.
    well not like we're much better.
    got people who don't know anything about other cultures and religions and start spitting out crap.at least I've read some of the Quran
    It's just...the majority of them do it.or at least it looks like that.
    and not allowing a woman show her face in public?come on
    (I was refering to visible)
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you gtfo this section

either way,stop the bs
    There you got it. You judge by the actions of just a few.
    I see this on tv, forums, everywhere. Haven't you seen on tv where they interview an normal Arab citizen while that Arab isn't even aware of what hes own religion tells him about it?

An because this Arab, thousands of people have wrongly judged the Islam.
    They take the dumbest person and ask him questions about the Islam. Go interview an Islamic expert for god sake.

And haven't you heard about the pedophile priests? They are almost everywhere. In the churge, where you are praying at Sunday.

Just because i've seen and heard this on the news, i should judge all christians as pedophiles?

You never heard me talking about it. But you people keep coming with those things to show that we are awful, bad and evil.

While the Islams shows and tells us the opposite. And if the previous prophets, the ones before Muhammad had succeeded then we would have the Torah or if Jesus had succeeded then we would have the bible.

And the latest book is the Koran. You see? They have something to do with each other. The only reasons why we can't follow the Torah or the Bible is because it's edited. And i am not quite sure but the Torah tells that there will be a prophet coming later, and this prophet was Muhammad.

Mouzie or so, please confirm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you gtfo this section

either way,stop the bs
    Nice comment, ill just ignore the uneducated (In islam) fool EMPIRE.

you make valid points bro, but what i know for a fact is that theres idiots world wide for go extreme.
    Muslims follow the sunnah (Prophets behaviour).
    So we do what the prophet did to enter heaven/paradise, and guess what else? the prophets wife khadija was a business women. making her a working citizen of the tribe she was in, people say "oh she's just 9" but you dont understand how things were back in the iron age.

In saudi arabia, women arn't aloud to work or go to school? does the quran say this? NO! Prophet mohammeds wife was a business women! Theres too many fools who are joining the Muslim religions:

And if i said, what time is prayer? they would reply with "whats prayer?"...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post

tl;dr plz quit bullshitin an' gayspell kthxbai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    tl;dr plz quit bullshitin an' gayspell kthxbai
    Love you to <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh shut up visible, you talk too much.

Infidels are win. End of discussion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You often come up with posts without any useful content. I believe that your heart is filled up with hate. Therefore, going into discussion with you is totally unnecessarily. The only obvious reason why you come into the debate section: Islam vs western world is to say that we are wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Haha! these are the words of a heart struck women, who has seen the truth but keeps wishing the truth isn't the truth. face the facts. Life is Islam, Islam is life.

Whatever you do or say wont end the Muslims faith, so keep talking i really have overgrown your petty cry for attention, slanderous comments dont effect me or my nation.

The biggest Family in the world is Islam.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast