My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    More spam...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    How in the world does this have anything to do with Islam or western world? "free palestine" ok, he supports palestine as do i, but it doesn't mean it goes here. attention seeker i smell.
    Funny how it came from you. When you clearly are the one making unrelated threads in the debate section. We don't give a shit about how the Quran works with Science, put that on some other religious website because that has NOTHING to do with debating. Next time, don't tell others not to do what you did so in others words don't be a fucking hypocrite, you loser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Funny how it came from you. When you clearly are the one making unrelated threads in the debate section. We don't give a shit about how the Quran works with Science, put that on some other religious website because that has NOTHING to do with debating. Next time, don't tell others not to do what you did so in others words don't be a fucking hypocrite, you loser.
    Islam + Science = Science found in the western world which has been in the Quran for 1400years.

Fool, you pea brain, small minded Jackass, your one of those idiots whom i told Jump off that building for 1million dollars you would do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Islam + Science = Science found in the western world which has been in the Quran for 1400years.

Fool, you pea brain, small minded Jackass, your one of those idiots whom i told Jump off that building for 1million dollars you would do it.
    Right........but somehow they didn't use it till AFTER scientist found it right?

Yeah, you fail buddy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Right........but somehow they didn't use it till AFTER scientist found it right?

Yeah, you fail buddy.
    Nope, your own scientist's found that it was in the quran, though people already knew about it in the quran just that it didn't enter scientific founding.

I come to an athiest scientist "look in the quran it tells us babys come from the womb, and sperm and egg cell"..what is the athiests reaction? nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Nope, your own scientist's found that it was in the quran, though people already knew about it in the quran just that it didn't enter scientific founding.

I come to an athiest scientist "look in the quran it tells us babys come from the womb, and sperm and egg cell"..what is the athiests reaction? nuff said.

Is that really your reasoning? Interpretation of scripture post discovery = retrofitting your conclusion. Having your holy book consistent with reality in parts is nice however that doesn't demonstrate the validity of your major claims.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

Is that really your reasoning? Interpretation of scripture post discovery = retrofitting your conclusion. Having your holy book consistent with reality in parts is nice however that doesn't demonstrate the validity of your major claims.
    Remember, this is the guy who believes any credible source of information is propaganda.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12