Thanks

Talking Trade And Offers For VIP!

Okay i'm soo pissed of at warrock i paid over 100$ and i asked them for help because i kept on getting a ban for 0 minutes and they said nothing but read the fucking policy and shit but 3 days later i got a ban from k2 and they are not gonna unban me forever. I'm gonna sue them. Hack them. Get Less Players. This is my 3rd main account to get ban. First account nitto1320 - lvl 34 , 2nd - dscreation-lvl 52 and my 3rd dscreati0n lvl 24 with gold,retail, and over 100$ of shit bought. And i had a good setup of guns. I'll give out some of my good hacks that are realiable for vip warrock hacks on this site. I will try to offer other sites not sure yet. This is the first site to get offered. Please reply with your response. Oh and if you dont want that. I build websites and i will have my certificate for web mastering next year so i can get a job with Microsoft or any other company that accepts me... . I have been making sites and updating and maintaing them for 4yrs. I do not accept requests to hack poeple. I've gotten 640 poeple requested to hack and so far. i got 600... So yeah.... Oh i also got a 1,500gb host! and i can provide hosting!!!!! Thats half a terabyte.. I can give u a steam account but its ban but i know a trick how to play on ban servers! like its vac ban so u do this trick and u can play on it. just chaging your id: and i got a ban steam account 1.6 account ... another steam account with 4 games ban... i got a another source with garrys mod not ban and another css account not ban but those 2 are not for trades

Thanks
    + i can make wr accounts unlimited for people to hack in + tommorw i can get famas/aw in a new account for anybody i got 160 g1 credits!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan350zpimp View Post
    Okay i'm soo pissed of at warrock i paid over 100$ and i asked them for help because i kept on getting a ban for 0 minutes and they said nothing but read the fucking policy and shit but 3 days later i got a ban from k2 and they are not gonna unban me forever. I'm gonna sue them. Hack them. Get Less Players. This is my 3rd main account to get ban. First account nitto1320 - lvl 34 , 2nd - dscreation-lvl 52 and my 3rd dscreati0n lvl 24 with gold,retail, and over 100$ of shit bought. And i had a good setup of guns. I'll give out some of my good hacks that are realiable for vip warrock hacks on this site. I will try to offer other sites not sure yet. This is the first site to get offered. Please reply with your response. Oh and if you dont want that. I build websites and i will have my certificate for web mastering next year so i can get a job with Microsoft or any other company that accepts me... . I have been making sites and updating and maintaing them for 4yrs. I do not accept requests to hack poeple. I've gotten 640 poeple requested to hack and so far. i got 600... So yeah.... Oh i also got a 1,500gb host! and i can provide hosting!!!!! Thats half a terabyte.. I can give u a steam account but its ban but i know a trick how to play on ban servers! like its vac ban so u do this trick and u can play on it. just chaging your id: and i got a ban steam account 1.6 account ... another steam account with 4 games ban... i got a another source with garrys mod not ban and another css account not ban but those 2 are not for trades
    i wouldnt be only pissed,,, i would find out where The K2 staff lives,, then have a bear rape them ALLL!!!! LOL
    Like my jumping elephant,, i know me too,,, NOW BOW DOWN,,, lol
    [IMG]https://i142.photobucke*****m/albums/r93/chubkakes1/fanta1ou.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i142.photobucke*****m/albums/r93/chubkakes1/p90userpu6.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i117.photobucke*****m/albums/o65/snipe167/warrock.jpg[/IMG]
    Click here to Win One Million Dollars!!!