Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    The OP is such a ****** !!

@Visible and lies: Stop responding to such idiots. You know we are right and God is on our side. Just leave such people alone. The best answer !! God Bless You !!
    MR.1337 ...as we all know he has S for satan thats the reason hes against us.
    Satan hates gods followers, and he hates us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiblegaming For This Useful Post:

Hassan (11-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You use my name in your post while i haven't said anywhere about how perfect the Quran is. Even though i agree with Visible.

Show me where i've said that. Don't wast your time, you will probably not find it.

It annoys me how many people come into debate section and began to insult each other.
    Fool, idiot, retard etc. We can debate in a friendly way. If you somehow proved me wrong, give me a source, fact or proof. If i made a mistake, i understand and learn from it.

Your proving your selves to be an idiot when you began to call someone else a fool, retard or an idiot. This is how hates began to fill up your heart. Mouzie shows respect, casavir and Coeus = neutral, Empire for being a troll, Visible for it's kindness.

These are people who i like to debate with. Probably no one cares but i just wanted to mention it in my post.
    I actually attempted to debate peacefully with Visible.
    I took the gloves off when he called me "a fucking idiot"
    Then continued to blast Christianity with really, redundant and false info.

I apologize for throwing you into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I came here to talk about how Islam, Jews, Christianity believe the same God...oh and i also said

Thanks a bunch ethereal for proving this point

And lol, bring me 1 scholar who has converted, im still waiting, i brought you 10 christian pastor/preacher/scholars, and all you can do is sit and change the subject?
    Notable Former Muslims - WikiIslam

Anything else I can do for you buttercup?

Do you honestly think I believe this because I want to be special?
    You really think I have that much hate in my heart,
    that I don't want to see everyone saved?
    I wish it were that easy. This has nothing to do with being special Visible.
    It has to do with the proof.

So God is going to convey onto humanity 3 major Holy books,
    Because he wants to cause that much confusion? K.

Torah=True word
    The Bible=Continuation of the Torah.
    The Qur'ran= Product of either man, or worse.

You don't even want to know Visible..
    If you have the balls to read this Thesis,
    I'll guarantee you won't have much to say..
    and you can't really debate it either,
    because I have found things that are Clear opposites that the Torah and Bible teaches, Some of these things are even about the same exact subject.
    and they prove, without a reasonable doubt that Islam do not worship God,
    at least not the same God Jews or Christians believe in.

I'm actually surprised at some of the people here that really believe this.
    I used to think the same thing a lonnng time ago,
    but I study a lot more now.
    If you want the truth I suggest doing the same,
    because a great lot are either misinformed, or just ignorant to the facts.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-07-2010 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I actually attempted to debate peacefully with Visible.
    I took the gloves off when he called me "a fucking idiot"
    Then continued to blast Christianity with really, redundant and false info.

I apologize for throwing you into the mix.

Notable Former Muslims - WikiIslam

Anything else I can do for you buttercup?

Do you honestly think I believe this because I want to be special?
    You really think I have that much hate in my heart,
    that I don't want to see everyone saved?
    I wish it were that easy. This has nothing to do with being special Visible.
    It has to do with the proof.

So God is going convey onto humanity 3 major Holy books,
    Because he wants to cause that much confusion? K.

Torah=True word
    The Bible=Continuation of the Torah.
    The Qur'ran= Product of either man, or worse.

You don't even want to know Visible..
    If you have the balls to read this Thesis,
    I'll guarantee you won't have much to say..
    and you can't really debate it either,
    because I have found things that are Clear opposites that the Torah and Bible teaches, Some of these things are even about the same exact subject.
    and they prove, without a reasonable doubt that Islam do not worship God,
    at least not the same God Jews or Christians believe in.

I'm actually surprised at some of the people here that really believe this.
    I used to think the same thing a lonnng time ago,
    but I study a lot more now.
    If you want the truth I suggest doing the same,
    because a great lot are either misinformed, or just ignorant to the facts.
    Torah = true word
    Bible = was true word, but think about it bible was made after jesus, so anybody could add to it..
    Quran = the only book to be made during the time of the prophet, and still intact.

failure.

Lol @ wiki link. FAIL Its a Anti-Islam site, what would you expect? wikiislam = anti Islam.

Do i have to keep repeating my self? NO ANTI-ISLAM SITES. i use wiki because its fair, now go get me a list from wiki. not wikiislam.

5 notable scholars there [Posibbly fake because anti-islam site], and guess what? NONE! of them has a licensed scholarship degree. so major fail.

I can call my self a scholar if i wanted, but it may call me a scholar but wont mean i have studied the religion.

e.g Islam Watch - Leaving Islam - "Ex-Muslim preaches 'dangers' of Islam Daniel Shayesteh" by M. Ferguson Tinsley

This man hasn't even studied R:E in a university but he titles himself a scholar? funny.

All the men i posted up have at minimum 10years of religious scholarship study. these men here have zilch.

you Just hate the fact Islam is dominating, God is on our side.

Bible = There NO original left. its gone. finished. bible has been HACKED.
    Torah = Torah has been lost, and modern torah has been HACKED.
    Quran = Oldest quran in time dates 20 years after prophets death, and is still exactly the same as the one we Muslims all read now. Muslims read the same Quran.

Christians read different bibles, go to egypt there famous for interlinear, go to UK or US famous for king james version...there different!

SCIENTIFIC FALSE:

And He will lift up a standard for the nations, And will assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Isaiah 11:12)

So the earth is now a flat earth with 4 corners?

Fails::

KING JAMES BIBLE:
    Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.[Mat 17:21]

New revived standard version:
    [Mat 17:20] (skips) [Mat 17:22] Oh look..Someone doesn't know how to count >_<

KING JAMES BIBLE:
    For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.[Mat 18:11]

[Mat 18:10] (Skips) [Mat 18:12] another flawless problem :/

My point being is that the new revived standard version is being read world wide, and it is completely different then King james version.. you see the bible has flaws, it is being corrupted as we live our normal life, as its being corrupted we dont notice it sort of creeps in.

The quran is always the same, and will always be same, the quran will never be changed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Torah = true word
    Bible = was true word, but think about it bible was made after jesus, so anybody could add to it..
    Quran = the only book to be made during the time of the prophet, and still intact.

failure.

Lol @ wiki link. FAIL Its a Anti-Islam site, what would you expect? wikiislam = anti Islam.

Do i have to keep repeating my self? NO ANTI-ISLAM SITES. i use wiki because its fair, now go get me a list from wiki. not wikiislam.

5 notable scholars there [Posibbly fake because anti-islam site], and guess what? NONE! of them has a licensed scholarship degree. so major fail.

I can call my self a scholar if i wanted, but it may call me a scholar but wont mean i have studied the religion.

e.g Islam Watch - Leaving Islam - "Ex-Muslim preaches 'dangers' of Islam Daniel Shayesteh" by M. Ferguson Tinsley

This man hasn't even studied R:E in a university but he titles himself a scholar? funny.

All the men i posted up have at minimum 10years of religious scholarship study. these men here have zilch.

you Just hate the fact Islam is dominating, God is on our side.

Bible = There NO original left. its gone. finished. bible has been HACKED.
    Torah = Torah has been lost, and modern torah has been HACKED.
    Quran = Oldest quran in time dates 20 years after prophets death, and is still exactly the same as the one we Muslims all read now. Muslims read the same Quran.

Christians read different bibles, go to egypt there famous for interlinear, go to UK or US famous for king james version...there different!

SCIENTIFIC FALSE:

And He will lift up a standard for the nations, And will assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (Isaiah 11:12)

So the earth is now a flat earth with 4 corners?

Fails::

KING JAMES BIBLE:
    Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.[Mat 17:21]

[Mat 17:20] (skips) [Mat 17:22] Oh look..Someone doesn't know how to count >_<

KING JAMES BIBLE:
    For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.[Mat 18:11]

[Mat 18:10] (Skips) [Mat 18:12] another flawless problem :/

My point being is that the new revived standard version is being read world wide, and it is completely different then King james version.. you see the bible has flaws, it is being corrupted as we live our normal life, as its being corrupted we dont notice it sort of creeps in.

The quran is always the same, and will always be same, the quran will never be changed.

Stop just stop .

Every time I provide you proof your reply is: "Anti Islam, it's a Christian site"

Do your independant research on everyone of those conversions to Christianity,
    look their names up I looked up a bunch of them,
    and they are mentioned as being true conversions to Christianity.
    Your arguments are just getting dumb now.
    Alot of those names were Imam's AND CLERICS.
    Most have degrees in theology..I can call myself a scholar too..
    what is the point of asking for Scholars, when these guys have gone out and got their education on all modern and post modern religions. Man..this is getting boring.

Btw, according to end time prophecy,
    Christians WILL BE OUTNUMBERED.
    So keep on growing Islam..it's all conformation.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-07-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Stop just stop .

Every time I provide you proof your reply is: "Anti Islam, it's a Christian site"

Do your independant research on everyone of those conversions to Christianity,
    look their names up I looked up a bunch of them,
    and they are mentioned as being true conversions to Christianity.
    Your arguments are just getting dumb now.
    Alot of those names were Imam's AND CLERICS.
    Most have degrees in theology..I can call myself a scholar too..
    what is the point of asking for Scholars, when these guys have gone out and got their education on all modern and post modern religions. Man..this is getting boring.

Btw, according to end time prophecy,
    Christians WILL BE OUTNUMBERED.
    So keep on growing Islam..it's all conformation.
    Will be outnumbered by all religions, and from what we know i dont think hinduism is going to outgrow christianity...

But chrisnianity is included all sects e.g catholic, protestant is the largest, and will most likely never be outgrown.

Quality > quantity bro, keep that in mind, there million of christians who murder, drink, drugs...so dont take it too lightly.

Lol, wikiislam you seriously think thats pro Islam? use your mind, i can tell you answering-christianity.com is against christianity...though its fighting for Islam.

Thats why i never use crap from there. and neither should you use crap from wikiislam or answering-islam.com

The bible teaches to kill 200+ times. so dont tell me your religion is perfect. and your wrong, non of those people have degrees, there just people caught in the middle of a war, and think "this is what islam teaches" then convert. which is the most obscene thing to do.

Grow balls, accept whats wrong and right, and you sir are brainwashed.

tell me, what religion are your parents and grand parents? let me guess christian?

you see, your a sheep you follow in there footsteps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Will be outnumbered by all religions, and from what we know i dont think hinduism is going to outgrow christianity...

But chrisnianity is included all sects e.g catholic, protestant is the largest, and will most likely never be outgrown.

Quality > quantity bro, keep that in mind, there million of christians who murder, drink, drugs...so dont take it too lightly.

Lol, wikiislam you seriously think thats pro Islam? use your mind, i can tell you answering-christianity.com is against christianity...though its fighting for Islam.

Thats why i never use crap from there. and neither should you use crap from wikiislam or answering-islam.com

The bible teaches to kill 200+ times. so dont tell me your religion is perfect. and your wrong, non of those people have degrees, there just people caught in the middle of a war, and think "this is what islam teaches" then convert. which is the most obscene thing to do.

Grow balls, accept whats wrong and right, and you sir are brainwashed.

tell me, what religion are your parents and grand parents? let me guess christian?

you see, your a sheep you follow in there footsteps.

Actually, the majority of my family are atheist.

also, because you keep talking about violence in the Bible.

1:verses about jihad cancel out the verses about tolerance, causing contradiction in the Quaran.
    It's no wonder many take the book to an extreme.

2:The Bible is much larger then the Qur'ran,
    so yes it probably does contain more violence..
    The majority of this was done in the Old testament.
    (There is some in The NT as well of course.)

You know what I don't get?

Muhammad's wife Khadijah was the one that convinced him that his dreams
    and "revelations" were messages from God.
    So why is it that women are treated the way they are?
    This was a woman that basically enabled Muhammad to "witness" for Allah.

Let me remind you who Satan chose to tempt in Genesis.
    A woman, and she introduced the first sin to the world by defying God's wishes.

Also let me make this point, as revealed in Deuteronomy 13:1-3

(13:1) If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

(13:2) And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

(13:3) Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Take note of the underlined text.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-07-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ahahahaha this whole post is so full of shit that I fucking laughed out loud.

Everything that you don't agree with comes from a "Christian site"
    Man, I can't even debate you because the lack of intelligence you have on this subject is just ridiculously sad.

And your numbers aren't accurate,
    but even if they were, it's attributed to you multi-wiving roaches immigrating and procreating like it's your job.

This is quoted from the article you posted:

One expert estimates that 25,000 people a year become Muslims in this country; some clerics say they have seen conversion rates quadruple since Sept. 11.

Notice the underlined text.

Oh and dem clerics be trusted fellas.

Read the Thesis when I'm finished with it in a couple weeks.
    I will break down multiple differences throughout the books.
    You will see just how much the Qur'ran varies from the Torah and the bible.
    This isn't going to be no internet,youtubing, wiki BS.
    I'm working personally with two former Muslims that speak Arab as their first language,
    and they are very honest people, so I know they won't just make stuff up to cater to what they believe now.If you still believe that about Islam after you read the Thesis, then hey goodluck.
    Qur&#039;an Bible Torah Comparison | Change the Story

Please read this site, it'll provide you with a massive insight of all faiths and allow you to understand a true Muslim follower and not an extremist one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Qur'an Bible Torah Comparison | Change the Story

Please read this site, it'll provide you with a massive insight of all faiths and allow you to understand a true Muslim follower and not an extremist one.
    I'm already studying the books, thanks anyway.
    It has nothing to do with my view on extremists either,
    it has to do with scripture.

Mouzie I understand you want us Christians, Jews, and Muslims to be a big happy family,but according to both of OUR scriptures,
    there are many things in the Qur'an that are not concurrent with Torah or Bible scripture..I don't need websites to prove this,
    all I have to do is read the books to draw these conclusions.

Satan isn't interested in your book, hence the lack of corruption.
    Why would he need to imply deception into a book he most likely had a hand in manipulating? Tsk..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-07-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm already studying the books, thanks anyway.
    It has nothing to do with my view on extremists either,
    it has to do with scripture.

Mouzie I understand you want us Christians, Jews, and Muslims to be a big happy family,but according to both of OUR scriptures,
    there are many things in the Qur'an that are not concurrent with Torah or Bible scripture..I don't need websites to prove this,
    all I have to do is read the books to draw these conclusions.
    1-Live and let live,

2-Mohammed PBUH was visited by the angel gabriel. not in his "dreams".

3-Mark 15:34 - And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

"Eloi, eloi, lama sabachthani" = Allah, allah why have you forsaken me, in Arabic.

(If im wrong correct me)

4- Muslims circulating the Kabba anti clockwise.
    -The entire universe which is in a constant circulator is moving in anti clock wise direction and the electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner, the planet revolves in an anticlock wise direction: The kabba is as if its caught in the cosmic movement.

5- Prophet mohammed copied from the bible and Torah? In fact there was NO arabic translation of the torah or bible in the time of the prophet PBUH. and the prophet him self was illiterate.

6- Revelation 7:1 this verse claims the earth has corners.

As for the Quran:
    Quran [79:30] - "He made the earth egg shaped"
    6a) The shape of an ostrich egg is the exact shape of earth.
    6b) an egg is made out of 3 mixtures, the yolk, the white and the crust.
    The earth is made out of the core, mantle and crust.

6c) Scientist have discovered the earth's orbit around the sun is shaped like an egg.

7- Pharoahs body in the bible Just explains him drowning and dieng.
    In the quran it tells us:
    [Quran 10:92] Today, we will preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations.

Pharoahs body was found in 1898.

Just points i wanted to make
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-07-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    1-Live and let live,

2-Mohammed PBUH was visited by the angel gabriel. not in his "dreams".

3-Mark 15:34 - And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

"Eloi, eloi, lama sabachthani" = Allah, allah why have you forsaken me, in Arabic.

(If im wrong correct me)

4- Muslims circulating the Kabba anti clockwise.
    -The entire universe which is in a constant circulator is moving in anti clock wise direction and the electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner, the planet revolves in an anticlock wise direction: The kabba is as if its caught in the cosmic movement.

5- Prophet mohammed copied from the bible and Torah? In fact there was NO arabic translation of the torah or bible in the time of the prophet PBUH. and the prophet him self was illiterate.

6- Revelation 7:1 this verse claims the earth has corners.

As for the Quran:
    Quran [79:30] - "He made the earth egg shaped"
    6a) The shape of an ostrich egg is the exact shape of earth.
    6b) an egg is made out of 3 mixtures, the yolk, the white and the crust.
    The earth is made out of the core, mantle and crust.

6c) Scientist have discovered the earth's orbit around the sun is shaped like an egg.

7- Pharoahs body in the bible Just explains him drowning and dieng.
    In the quran it tells us:
    [Quran 10:92] Today, we will preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations.

Pharoahs body was found in 1898.

Just points i wanted to make
    Muhammad wasn't visited by Gabriel "supposedly" Until he was 40 years old.
    He married Kadijah 15 years prior to this, and it was she who put it in his mind that his dreams and revelations were messages of God..

And just lol @ you taking the corners of the earth thing in a literal sense.

Yeah that looks pretty accurate to earth.

Isaiah 40:22

22: He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
    and its people are like grasshoppers.
    He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
    and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
    (Btw, at the time there was no Hebrew word for Sphere, only circle.)

Job 26:10-
    He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters, At boundary of light and darkness.

Proverbs: 8:27
    When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

The Bible described the Hydrologic Cycle:

Revealed in the Bible: Job 36:27-28 The water cycle was not fully understood until about 30 B.C. by a Roman engineer named Marcus Vitruvius. Yet every aspect of the water cycle was fully revealed to mankind in 1600 B.C.! The Bible's description is in perfect harmony with modern science. Eccl 1:6-7; 11:3; Job 26:8; Amos 9:6. Vitruvius was 1600 years too late.
    Nice try though.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-07-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Muhammad wasn't visited by Gabriel "supposedly" Until he was 40 years old.
    He married Kadijah 15 years prior to this, and it was she who put it in his mind that his dreams and revelations were messages of God..

And just lol @ you taking the corners of the earth thing in a literal sense.

Yeah that looks pretty accurate to earth.
    https://www.answering-christianity.co...ed_earth_2.jpg

Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you was saying? go ahead and read this, then we see whos laughing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    https://www.answering-christianity.co...ed_earth_2.jpg

Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you was saying? go ahead and read this, then we see whos laughing
    Hahaha! Good one dude. I actually did laugh.

but according to that wiki page..both of our beliefs are wrong.

And I quote from the page:
    [The planet was formed 4.54 billion years ago]

How as followers of God can we believe that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The days in Genesis are given symbolically
    sure we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hahaha! Good one dude. I actually did laugh.

but according to that wiki page..both of our beliefs are wrong.

And I quote from the page:
    [The planet was formed 4.54 billion years ago]

How as followers of God can we believe that?
    O.o im talking about the size of earth. which proves gods word in the Quran.

But as for the age of the planet, the Quran doesn't actually say the age of the earth, we leave that knowledge for god, and god alone.

But muslims know the earth is really old because of the fact angels and jinns used to live here alone for a long time before us, but now we live with them in a paranormal world, they can see us, we cant see them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    O.o im talking about the size of earth. which proves gods word in the Quran.

But as for the age of the planet, the Quran doesn't actually say the age of the earth, we leave that knowledge for god, and god alone.

But muslims know the earth is really old because of the fact angels and jinns used to live here alone for a long time before us, but now we live with them in a paranormal world, they can see us, we cant see them.
    Eh, I don't believe that since it's not written anywhere in my Holy book.
    The only Angels that spent an extended time on earth were the ones that fell and intermingled with human women, creating the race known as Nephilim.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast