Thread: Fps Cheatz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Cardis View Post
    Respect is deserved, some people don't deserve it, get use to it
    Children such as yourself dont need nor deserve this "Respect" get use to it
    Just because I don't post a lot does not mean I don't know about this site.
    Logic Fail

So before you make yourself look even more like of a low intellectual child, think before posting. Please and thank you
    Logic Fail?

Consider this statement which was constructed by applying your brand of logic.

All day long I see cars drive pass, ergo I know a lot about cars.

Bazinga
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Logic Fail?

Consider this statement which was constructed by applying your brand of logic.

Bazinga
    If you wish to use this fine then

You may learn many things such as just cars driving by:
    Speed, Color, Brand, Style, Size, Style, Sounds (they make), and many other variables. So if you wish to try using Vague terms against me such as that. However keep trying its amusing. /me

Also, your "analogy" is not the same as mine, it actually is way of from my logic. So do avoid your narrow mindedness and try harder. Please and thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Unless you are an alt, you don't know shit about this site sky.

Sorry, you can go on about how post count doesn't matter, but there is only so much lurking you can do with 19 post.
    -----------------------
    Actually you really can't know about cars just by watching them drive by. Thats just an obvious lie. Unless someone TELLS YOU, i doubt you'll know what car is which, much less anything about it, just by watching it go by.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Speed, Color, Brand, Style, Size, Style, Sounds (they make), and many other variables. So if you wish to try using Vague terms against me such as that. However keep trying its amusing. /me

Also, your "analogy" is not the same as mine, it actually is way of from my logic. So do avoid your narrow mindedness and try harder. Please and thank you.
    Simply watching cars go by does not necessarily give you any insight into "speed" (as long as the cars are adhering to the speed limit you have no knowledge of their capabilities) nor brand (simply watching them pass doesn't signify which brand is which [you have no way of identifying which logo pertains to which brand]), and the other variables don't even come close to being knowledge pertaining towards the knowledge of cars. That's like saying the red truck goes broom broom. Even if you were to consider these variables it would just prove that your knowledge is inadmissible and hardly usable within an argument.

As to your ploy to dodge my analogy. Let me show you how I used your own logic.

My analogy

Your logic
    Just because I don't post a lot does not mean I don't know about this site.
    By deduction one can easily conclude that you are implying that you simply watch to garner knowledge.

So please, enlighten me how my analogy is in any way different to your logic?
    Last edited by Doc; 11-11-2010 at 12:33 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    sky is just a failure, lets all ignore the troll and go on with our life's.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow lame rage.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

suppaman (11-11-2010)

Thanks

Simply watching cars go by does not necessarily give you any insight into "speed" (as long as the cars are adhering to the speed limit you have no knowledge of their capabilities) nor brand (simply watching them pass doesn't signify which brand is which [you have no way of identifying which logo pertains to which brand]), and the other variables don't even come close to being knowledge pertaining towards the knowledge of cars. That's like saying the red truck goes broom broom. Even if you were to consider these variables it would just prove that your knowledge is inadmissible and hardly usable within an argument.

As to your ploy to dodge my analogy. Let me show you how I used your own logic.

My analogy

Your logic

By deduction one can easily conclude that you are implying that you simply watch to garner knowledge.

So please, enlighten me how my analogy is in any way different to your logic?
    Your analogy is different on based on that's what you are doing to me . So don't be such a hypocrite, makes you look stupid.

I don't come to this site for hacks (I'm not a desperate person who needs to cheat). I already know that you assume I'm just a troll and/or just come for the hacks. My main reason for sticking around this site is mostly to see what this site is up to and is planing and laughing at people who can only fight thinking they are smart or the opposite PURE CAPS rage with the most vulgar and lack of structures posts. So in short I come for the community, nothing more.
    Now to answer your question if you cannot figure it out by now. I do more then sit and lurk, a lot more, but since your from MPGH, you don't get to know my more detailed reasons why I am here. The only information I will give out however is what I stated above, and watching you all fight with me just amuses and makes me laugh even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Unless you are an alt, you don't know shit about this site sky.

Sorry, you can go on about how post count doesn't matter, but there is only so much lurking you can do with 19 post.

-----------------------
    Actually you really can't know about cars just by watching them drive by. Thats just an obvious lie. Unless someone TELLS YOU, i doubt you'll know what car is which, much less anything about it, just by watching it go by.
    As I said about the car bit, you can tell a lot of things, but I clearly state that is not my way of logic that I gave to Doc. I was just proving him wrong on it. Simply watching cars can help you learn things about cars. In other words I just felt like making him wrong on his logic, even though that is not what my logic on this site is.
    Normally I only post if there is something important (hence the low post count) and not posting in every thread I can to up the post count such as you and everyone else here trying to get their EP (Hopefully your intelligence knows what EP means). I simple posted here in boredom and seeing fail rage troll going at someone just because of a site name they were bad mouthing.
    Further more, as you may have noticed, I been here for quite some time. Besides if this is an "Alt" then my main would be even older then this one. Besides I don't need Alts like most people who are to cowardly to use their main in discussions. Try again

Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    sky is just a failure, lets all ignore the troll and go on with our life's.
    You are quite the simpleton, you can even think of something worth saying, such a shame you exist in the world. You're not even worth giving an intellectual message anymore. /

And also, its amusing when you all try so desperately to fight with me, I guess 1 alone cannot handle me so 2 more need to join, the outcome will be the same either way
    It is in your best interest and just walk away and stop making this page even more off topic, Now to bring it on-topic:

I don't use hacks, but that place (since QQers whine about saying the name as advertisements) sounds like crap and a ripoff.
    Last edited by Sky Cardis; 11-11-2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Add Ons

Thanks

Speed? You frequently look at cars drive by while aiming a speed camera or whatever it's named at them?

Sounds? What..? That doesn't even make any sense, same brand cars can make different sounds.

Brand? If you have super duper eye or you carry a binouclar with you, then yes (maybe you can easily spot the symbol of the company, but the model of the car?)

Other variables? You ran out of things to say so you just said "other" so we think you still have tons of them in your mind?

Style? What?
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    Speed? You frequently look at cars drive by while aiming a speed camera or whatever it's named at them?

Sounds? What..? That doesn't even make any sense, same brand cars can make different sounds.

Brand? If you have super duper eye or you carry a binouclar with you, then yes (maybe you can easily spot the symbol of the company, but the model of the car?)

Other variables? You ran out of things to say so you just said "other" so we think you still have tons of them in your mind?

Style? What?
    *sigh* Its amusing people aren't getting I am just giving out an example.
    Smell: Fumes, Odors
    Brand: You can ALSO tell tell a car by its style of which brand created them, this not rocket science to figure that one out
    Style was just explained as well but as a vice versa to brand.
    Cars makes sounds, and sounds are differernt for most cars, mostly based on the size (of car, engine, and exhaust pipe).

Well I should be shocked, but I am not. You all are starting to get rather boring and not giving me much of a fight. I'm just wasting time trying to have a structured argument against the unfitting. Then again this is a hack site where most just come to troll and get hacks *shrugs* Maybe one day someone will be worth my time here...maybe. Well I am rather bored with this thread, coming back every few hours just to see stupidity is rather saddening. Until next time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Your analogy is different on based on that's what you are doing to me
    That sentence doesn't even make sense. Hell, you didn't even try to say what was wrong with my analogy. You simply think you win because you say so. Don't try and pull the "I'm just here for kicks" excuse, because that's the excuse of someone who acknowledges that they were wrong but refuse to admit it to everyone else.

Further more, as you may have noticed, I been here for quite some time. Besides if this is an "Alt" then my main would be even older then this one. Besides I don't need Alts like most people who are to cowardly to use their main in discussions. Try again
    Alts aren't used to avoid embarrassment. They are used to evade bans. Try again

You are quite the simpleton, you can even think of something worth saying, such a shame you exist in the world. You're not even worth giving an intellectual message anymore. /
    That is rather amusing as you have yet to have come up with anything that can be considered intelligent.

And also, its amusing when you all try so desperately to fight with me, I guess 1 alone cannot handle me so 2 more need to join, the outcome will be the same either way
    It is in your best interest and just walk away and stop making this page even more off topic
    I am more than capable of handling you on my own. It is not within my control that others see you for what you are. I am the only one intent on a discussion of how you are supposedly right, and I am wrong. So far the outcome has been: you providing a form of logic which doesn't make sense; I have provided an analogy to show how it doesn't make sense, and you have yet to prove me wrong (beyond you're inadmissible argument that one garner "general" knowledge, which doesn't even pertain to the argument as we assume that we have no prior outside knowledge of these things and are simply obtaining knowledge of what we see).

I am not flaming you, I am merely looking for an intellectual conversation. So, as I requested earlier, please enlighten me.

Hell, perhaps you could even state what your logic is if you're so adamant that I was wrong.

Well I should be shocked, but I am not. You all are starting to get rather boring and not giving me much of a fight. I'm just wasting time trying to have a structured argument against the unfitting. Then again this is a hack site where most just come to troll and get hacks *shrugs* Maybe one day someone will be worth my time here...maybe. Well I am rather bored with this thread, coming back every few hours just to see stupidity is rather saddening. Until next time.
    Of course, after seeing that you were wrong, that you would attempt at making a pathetic getaway whilst still trying to belittle us. But you see the act of leaving shows that you are incapable of supporting yourself in an argument. If one were truly intellectual wouldn't they show it by proving themselves correct, in the process they gather some respect and boost ones self-esteem. After all, after reading your comments it seems that you are indeed attempting to better you self-esteem.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-11-2010 at 05:17 PM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    even crossfire is better than css now
    crossfire will never be as good as css.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    lol they've just sunk REALLY low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    there, you happy?

Tired of fucking pussies complaining about advertising. Especially when i'm saying the site is shit. God damn man, go suck a dick somewhere else, i don't like that shit in my thread.
    Fucking tell me about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123