Thanks

NFV2 Bypass --> WHAT ABOUT PUNKBUSTER??!??

OMG. I liked the good old times when I had GPS, all weapons, wall-walking and climbing, flying, infinite health and ammo... Now I have nothin'. Not that I'm doing very very badly these moments in the new WarRock, but are you planning to bypass PunkBuster in any way, do you need my help (if I could be of any assistance --> I can write java, php, html, flash and javascript, not that that's gunna be of much use nvm..), or have you already managed to bypass it.

I read the topics about NFV2 etc... but this doesn't work for me.
    I'll tell you what happens. If I have replaced the old WarRock.exe by the new one it gives this error (90100). I cannot mod vehicles nor walk through walls in ohara (as the example showed...).

Could someone help me get at least a little hack so I can get pwning the crowd again, as I'm now only fragging them. But fragging is loads more than PWNING!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by menenl
    OMG. I liked the good old times when I had GPS, all weapons, wall-walking and climbing, flying, infinite health and ammo... Now I have nothin'. Not that I'm doing very very badly these moments in the new WarRock, but are you planning to bypass PunkBuster in any way, do you need my help (if I could be of any assistance --> I can write java, php, html, flash and javascript, not that that's gunna be of much use nvm..), or have you already managed to bypass it.

I read the topics about NFV2 etc... but this doesn't work for me.
    I'll tell you what happens. If I have replaced the old WarRock.exe by the new one it gives this error (90100). I cannot mod vehicles nor walk through walls in ohara (as the example showed...).

Could someone help me get at least a little hack so I can get pwning the crowd again, as I'm now only fragging them. But fragging is loads more than PWNING!!!!
    Thats because warrock updated, you will need to wait till unavailable updates the NFV hack..

Thanks
    un usable, i wish we had a mod who would close this

Old School