Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    I took programming and development of technology in an outstanding school. Why don't you go back to the hole you leech from and don't even try saying your smarter than me in C++. I can give you an advanced spammer along with 500 lines of codes in 30 minutes without googling. You sir basically don't know shit. Your like the rest of the people here. "Leeching" "C+Ping" "Not giving credits"
    With that proper grammar of English isn't going to back you up from others thinking your a smart ass.
    I didn't take any classes. Simply because you took classes in [ x ], doesn't mean you're [ y ]. There are a lot of failures in this world. The same can be said for successes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post

500 Lines... be more effective with your code
    He did say advanced. Although I could do the same in one line of code. :3

Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post

Calm down mr pro hacker arent you suppost to be working for the CIA Right now ? what the fuck are you even doing HERE.

i honestly dont care if you got a college degree for jumping on cocks pro of the year. i could careless really grats to you if you are not lying. but still i dont buy your shit Im better ya dig?
    1. Because it is his choice. Not everyone wants to pursue a career where you sit in front of a eye-killing screen wasting your hands away for 10 hours a day. Or, you don't want them monitoring you for leaking any information. Meaning bye bye illegal activity (example, piracy).
    2. I'm not old enough to work. Perhaps he may not be too? (I am unfamiliar with the US educaiton system)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I had a nice laugh while reading this topic, I can suggest a solution for you both, Have a code off competition, But not something that has already been made, instead something chosen by another member of the forum(I could do this if you wish) it will be easy enough but the judge(s) wont be looking at if the code works or not, Judge(s) would be looking at your methods and programming logic, Its really easy to tell if someone has experience in coding or not by there flow of code and logic, even the way they name there variables tells alot about a coder...

Well I guess its my turn to receive a flamming due to even suggesting such a thing....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Multiplier of 2......128x128 256x256 or 512x512 or even 1024x1024 on newer cards..

c++ is knowlege and trying dudes..
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I didn't take any classes. Simply because you took classes in [ x ], doesn't mean you're [ y ]. There are a lot of failures in this world. The same can be said for successes.

He did say advanced. Although I could do the same in one line of code. :3

1. Because it is his choice. Not everyone wants to pursue a career where you sit in front of a eye-killing screen wasting your hands away for 10 hours a day. Or, you don't want them monitoring you for leaking any information. Meaning bye bye illegal activity (example, piracy).
    2. I'm not old enough to work. Perhaps he may not be too? (I am unfamiliar with the US educaiton system)
    None one in this Forum is Legit enought expept for some staff members i only joined to check the bs and yes must of some Mr pro CA Source code coders *Cough* that release new stuff lol
    is leeched and maybe modified a bit from other forum where real coders are i wont name it thought they should know where they leech from so yeah no one here will be good enought to work for the goverment . so yeah end of disscussion no one here is better than me unless you know me and know what i can do or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    I had a nice laugh while reading this topic, I can suggest a solution for you both, Have a code off competition, But not something that has already been made, instead something chosen by another member of the forum(I could do this if you wish) it will be easy enough but the judge(s) wont be looking at if the code works or not, Judge(s) would be looking at your methods and programming logic, Its really easy to tell if someone has experience in coding or not by there flow of code and logic, even the way they name there variables tells alot about a coder...

Well I guess its my turn to receive a flamming due to even suggesting such a thing....
    I actually think that's a great idea !

Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
    Multiplier of 2......128x128 256x256 or 512x512 or even 1024x1024 on newer cards..

c++ is knowlege and trying dudes..
    Err, newer cards support up to 5k x 5k. Older cards support 2k x 2k.

None one in this Forum is Legit enought expept for some staff members i only joined to check the bs and yes must of some Mr pro CA Source code coders *Cough* that release new stuff lol
    is leeched and maybe modified a bit from other forum where real coders are i wont name it thought they should know where they leech from so yeah no one here will be good enought to work for the goverment . so yeah end of disscussion no one here is better than me unless you know me and know what i can do or not
    All that I know about you is that you're a prick who doesn't know the true essence of programming (sourced from last few posts I saw about you).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

None one in this Forum is Legit enought expept for some staff members i only joined to check the bs no one here is better than me unless you know me and know what i can do or not
    I haven't seen you do anything except talk shit

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Let's have a Code of then with me as a referee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Come on all the shit i put at UC Forums is leeched to this forum and yes you guys leech it and release it as your own shit lmao fkn C/P now who wants to talk more shit?. yet dont ask who i am at UC cause i wont tell you but sure anyone there even new people know more than yall because they know where the real coding is done at UC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Come on all the shit i put at UC Forums is leeched to this forum and yes you guys leech it and release it as your own shit lmao fkn C/P now who wants to talk more shit?. yet dont ask who i am at UC cause i wont tell you but sure anyone there even new people know more than yall because they know where the real coding is done at UC.
    Show me something original you've done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Show me something original you've done.
    i dont have to show you something so you can steal the idea ands google a source and claim it as your buddie arent you suppost to be at your forum with forced and the pro failure coders? theres like 20 of yall and cant even make a public Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

i dont have to show you something so you can steal the idea ands google a source and claim it as your buddie arent you suppost to be at your forum with forced and the pro failure coders? theres like 20 of yall and cant even make a public Lol
    oya, totally. I don't have any original ideas at all - I've stolen everything from the internet, which explains why my hacks are drastically different from others'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    on this website yes of course but i can compare your hacks to leeching of other sites and other hacks Ideas

i mean you feed the trolls in this community by editing others codes and claime it as yours. for the time ive been in this site i know who i can talk shit to Aka leechers i will respect only legit coders

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    on this website yes of course but i can compare your hacks to leeching of other sites and other hacks Ideas

i mean you feed the trolls in this community by editing others codes and claime it as yours. for the time ive been in this site i know who i can talk shit to Aka leechers i will respect only legit coders
    I wish I could ban. My works are original.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I wish I could ban. My works are original.
    you can ban at your little fail website go back to it once is back up or u afraid is taken down again?

im not gonna feed you anymore troll so find someone alse to try to proof your better at leeeching

Thanks
    Go back to UC then we dont want you...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

BSOD (11-18-2010)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast