Thread: So

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    But meh, if people like to believe in something that they seek comfort it, i say let em
    That right there. That statement can be said about you or anyone.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hhahaha! this was my reaction when i was like 10years old..and when i asked the pastor if Jesus was part of God how could he die? the pastor shut up infront of the thousands of people. [Mega church].

Now i look back at it, i laugh all the time. God? dieng? HA!. but whatever makes ya happy.

Did you know some pagans worshipped people I.E pharoahs and believed they had holy spirits? reminds me of jesus.

Did you know horus did miracles, born of a virgin, crusified, died for 3 days..and resurrected O.o? <- i find this intresting. (I AM STILL DOING RESEARCH ON THIS)

But meh, if people like to believe in something that they seek comfort it, i say let em
    It's posts like these that really just prove how absolutely ignorant you are man. You know what..I can bomb you with a whole article and a very convincing one at that about pre-Islamic beliefs.. but I'm not even going to bother.
    I'll just let you continue on your path of slander,
    even though you claimed you wouldn't do it anymore,
    which again proves you to be a liar.

Very Noble of you sir Muslim.

Let me make this point to you.
    You just basically tried comparing Christ to Horus.
    Way to blaspheme one of your greatest prophets bro.

Anyway..time to give you the truth again young one.

Isis was not a virgin, but the widow of Osiris, another Egyptian god who conceived Horus with Isis. Finally, Horus was supposedly born during the month of Khoiak (Oct/Nov), and not on December 25, Like some morons try to say.

The claims of Horus being dead for three days and resurrected are not to be found in any ancient Egyptian texts, either. Some accounts have Osiris being brought back to life by Isis and going to be the lord of the underworld. But there is no mention of a burial for three days and no mention of his physically coming out of a grave in the same physical body he went in with and never dying again. And there is certainly no account of Horus dying for others as Jesus did.

There is no account of Horus dying by crucifixtion . There is an incident described in one story of Horus being torn to pieces, with Iris requesting that the crocodile god pull him out of the water, but the crucifixtion? K where?

Fatality.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-23-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

Why do i see this
    "Islam and christianity are brothers"
    -But Muslims follow nothing from Christian beliefs.
    "Jesus didn't die"
    -After 500 years of christians saying he did, he now didn't.
    "We know this because god told Muhammed"
    -Right, well if he told him, what proof do you have? He went into a private area and all this happened. Sounds just like the mormon beliefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    for a second I thought this thread was going to be untouched by radicals, then I saw page 2 and made a sad face.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The terrorist here explain that lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    It's posts like these that really just prove how absolutely ignorant you are man. You know what..I can bomb you with a whole article and a very convincing one at that about pre-Islamic beliefs.. but I'm not even going to bother.
    I'll just let you continue on your path of slander,
    even though you claimed you wouldn't do it anymore,
    which again proves you to be a liar.

Very Noble of you sir Muslim.

Let me make this point to you.
    You just basically tried comparing Christ to Horus.
    Way to blaspheme one of your greatest prophets bro.

Anyway..time to give you the truth again young one.

Isis was not a virgin, but the widow of Osiris, another Egyptian god who conceived Horus with Isis. Finally, Horus was supposedly born during the month of Khoiak (Oct/Nov), and not on December 25, Like some morons try to say.

The claims of Horus being dead for three days and resurrected are not to be found in any ancient Egyptian texts, either. Some accounts have Osiris being brought back to life by Isis and going to be the lord of the underworld. But there is no mention of a burial for three days and no mention of his physically coming out of a grave in the same physical body he went in with and never dying again. And there is certainly no account of Horus dying for others as Jesus did.

There is no account of Horus dying by crucifixtion . There is an incident described in one story of Horus being torn to pieces, with Iris requesting that the crocodile god pull him out of the water, but the crucifixtion? K where?

Fatality.
    I simply said one of the reasons i chose not to turn to christianity, i didnt mean no harm, and no. it isn't blashemy, to you mabey.

Horus isn't the only person jesus is so close to, but also a certain hindu God [looking for his name] was born on the 25th of december..not a virgin though, but turned water into milk, and healed the sick.

The thing is "no account" :/, do you mean theres no proof? the thing is there isn't no physical proof of jesus being dead, nor being alive. but we still believe.

and i dont know who to believe you or the people who did research on this for there whole life to find they have the exact same story.

-Empire love you to bruh.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-24-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I simply said one of the reasons i chose not to turn to christianity, i didnt mean no harm, and no. it isn't blashemy, to you mabey.

Horus isn't the only person jesus is so close to, but also a certain hindu God [looking for his name] was born on the 25th of december..not a virgin though, but turned water into milk, and healed the sick.

The thing is "no account" :/, do you mean theres no proof? the thing is there isn't no physical proof of jesus being dead, nor being alive. but we still believe.

and i dont know who to believe you or the people who did research on this for there whole life to find they have the exact same story.

-Empire love you to bruh.
    You make no sense..and you don't know who to believe?

Kid do the research yourself. I challenge you to.
    Do you know how this whole Horus thing started?
    Zeitgeist..the maker of that foolish documentary made a bunch of false claims,
    Then it spread all over the internet, that's just how gullable people are.

Again..Yah..you believe Jesus was a great prophet..
    yet here you are looking for every possible way to discredit him.
    Just save yourself the humiliation of debating this subject.
    You just end up debating yourself.

Now I'll give my opinion on why Islam is Bogus.

The only reason Jesus is mentioned in the Qur'an in the first place,
    is that there was still plenty of evidence Christ walked during Muhammed's time.
    also using Jesus as a figure head would gain this false teaching divine credibility.
    But it's pretty funny..how supposedly he was this great prophet
    Yet where are all his parables in the Qur'an?

Also..before trying to link Christianity to Hinduism
    Look at Islam's past first. Again I challenge you to.
    Long before Islam came in to existence, Kaaba, in Mecca in Saudi Arabia was a pilgrimage site. The word Kaaba might have come from the Tamil Language which originated around 1700BC. In Tamil Nadu Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva’s temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. The black stone at Kaaba is held sacred and holy in Islam and is called "Hajre Aswad" from the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta or Non-white stone. The Shiva Lingam is also called Sanghey Ashweta.

King Vikramaditya inscription was found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire and that he, who highly revered Lord Siva, built the Siva temple called Kabah.. The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free English the inscription says: "Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram’s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects."

King Vikramaditya is known for his great devotion to Lord Mahadev (Siva). AtUjjain (India), the capital of Vikramaditya, exists the famous shrine of Mahankal, of Lord Shankara (Siva), associated with Vikramaditya. Since according to the Vikramaditya inscription he spread the Vedic religion, who else but he could have founded the Kaaba temple in Mecca?.

Muhammad chose Hindu God Lord Siva’s temple “Kaaba” (built by King Vikramaditya for Moon God Siva) as Islam’s holiest place and required all Muslims to pray and bow towards it. In addition he picked Hindu pilgrimage Haj as the highest form of worship and the only worship which washes all the sins away. He made black stone (Hajar Aswad ,the symbolic lingum (private part ) of Lord Siva , which was made a part of Siva temple Kabah by King Vikramaditya), as the most revered stone of of Islam , to be touched and kissed by all pilgrims. Many Kabah stones have Sanskrit words inscribed from pagan days, however the black curtain covers these inscriptions.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-24-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You make no sense..and you don't know who to believe?

Kid do the research yourself. I challenge you to.
    Do you know how this whole Horus thing started?
    Zeitgeist..the maker of that foolish documentary made a bunch of false claims,
    Then it spread all over the internet, that's just how gullable people are.

Again..Yah..you believe Jesus was a great prophet..
    yet here you are looking for every possible way to discredit him.
    Just save yourself the humiliation of debating this subject.
    You just end up debating yourself.

Now I'll give my opinion on why Islam is Bogus.

The only reason Jesus is mentioned in the Qur'an in the first place,
    is that there was still plenty of evidence Christ walked during Muhammed's time.
    also using Jesus as a figure head would gain this false teaching divine credibility.
    But it's pretty funny..how supposedly he was this great prophet
    Yet where are all his parables in the Qur'an?

Also..before trying to link Christianity to Hinduism
    Look at Islam's past first. Again I challenge you to.
    Long before Islam came in to existence, Kaaba, in Mecca in Saudi Arabia was a pilgrimage site. The word Kaaba might have come from the Tamil Language which originated around 1700BC. In Tamil Nadu Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva’s temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. The black stone at Kaaba is held sacred and holy in Islam and is called "Hajre Aswad" from the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta or Non-white stone. The Shiva Lingam is also called Sanghey Ashweta.

King Vikramaditya inscription was found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire and that he, who highly revered Lord Siva, built the Siva temple called Kabah.. The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free English the inscription says: "Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram’s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects."

King Vikramaditya is known for his great devotion to Lord Mahadev (Siva). AtUjjain (India), the capital of Vikramaditya, exists the famous shrine of Mahankal, of Lord Shankara (Siva), associated with Vikramaditya. Since according to the Vikramaditya inscription he spread the Vedic religion, who else but he could have founded the Kaaba temple in Mecca?.

Muhammad chose Hindu God Lord Siva’s temple “Kaaba” (built by King Vikramaditya for Moon God Siva) as Islam’s holiest place and required all Muslims to pray and bow towards it. In addition he picked Hindu pilgrimage Haj as the highest form of worship and the only worship which washes all the sins away. He made black stone (Hajar Aswad ,the symbolic lingum (private part ) of Lord Siva , which was made a part of Siva temple Kabah by King Vikramaditya), as the most revered stone of of Islam , to be touched and kissed by all pilgrims. Many Kabah stones have Sanskrit words inscribed from pagan days, however the black curtain covers these inscriptions.
    ;Sorry dont have time to read all, but how i know the last paragrash is BS.

The kaaba was REBUILT. long ago, so how in the world could there be writting on it?

The longest date of the kaaba was 1400 years ago, whoopsies 'i guess theres no information before this.

The kaaba was built by Adam and rebuilt by ishmail and his dad abraham. wow you call your own prophets hindus? blasphemy.

-------------------

Now is the kaaba mentioned in the bible?

Psalms 84:
    5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
    whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
    6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
    they make it a place of springs;
    the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
    7 They go from strength to strength,
    till each appears before God in Zion.

Baka = [HEBREW] Valley of the weeping.

[Quran "Valley of baka" 3:96]
    "Lo! the first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at BAKA a blessed place, a guidance to the peoples, when in are plane memorials of allahs guidance, the place where Abraham stood up to pray; and whosoever enterith it is safe. And pilgrimade to the house is duty unto allah for mankind, for him who can find a way thither, As for the disbelieveth let him know that lo! Allah is independent of all creatures."

Key words:
    -your house
    -Pilgrimage
    -rains
    -pool
    -Valley of baka

your house:
    Kaaba is known for the house of worship.

Pilgrimage: Kaaba is known for Pilgrimage.

Rain and pool [mentioned in the Psalm 84 verses above]:

The well of Zemzem restores a fast amount of energy into the body scientist are confused.
    All the wells around mekkah have dried out apart from this well which has been giving water for Centuries! OVER A THOUSAND years!

Baka [Valley of weeping]:
    It is said ALL man and women who enter Kaaba for pilgrimage leave weeping! not one man has the Masculinity to hold onto his tears when coming so close to Allah [SWT]!.

www.answering-christianity.org [Pm me "Mod Vitallah"] like i said before if you have questions just ask me on here.

Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-24-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This thread lacks evidence and sources. I suggest you people get some.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    This thread lacks evidence and sources. I suggest you people get some.
    Sorry just asking: How do i get resources on that post above yours? I'm not so good in english structuring so i wouldn't really know

God bless you ##
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-24-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ;Sorry dont have time to read all, but how i know the last paragrash is BS.

The kaaba was REBUILT. long ago, so how in the world could there be writting on it?

The longest date of the kaaba was 1400 years ago, whoopsies 'i guess theres no information before this.

The kaaba was built by Adam and rebuilt by ishmail and his dad abraham. wow you call your own prophets hindus? blasphemy.

-------------------

Now is the kaaba mentioned in the bible?

Psalms 84:
    5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
    whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
    6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
    they make it a place of springs;
    the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
    7 They go from strength to strength,
    till each appears before God in Zion.

Baka = [HEBREW] Valley of the weeping.

[Quran "Valley of baka" 3:96]
    "Lo! the first sanctuary appointed for mankind was that at BAKA a blessed place, a guidance to the peoples, when in are plane memorials of allahs guidance, the place where Abraham stood up to pray; and whosoever enterith it is safe. And pilgrimade to the house is duty unto allah for mankind, for him who can find a way thither, As for the disbelieveth let him know that lo! Allah is independent of all creatures."

Key words:
    -your house
    -Pilgrimage
    -rains
    -pool
    -Valley of baka

your house:
    Kaaba is known for the house of worship.

Pilgrimage: Kaaba is known for Pilgrimage.

Rain and pool [mentioned in the Psalm 84 verses above]:

The well of Zemzem restores a fast amount of energy into the body scientist are confused.
    All the wells around mekkah have dried out apart from this well which has been giving water for Centuries! OVER A THOUSAND years!

Baka [Valley of weeping]:
    It is said ALL man and women who enter Kaaba for pilgrimage leave weeping! not one man has the Masculinity to hold onto his tears when coming so close to Allah [SWT]!.

www.answering-christianity.org [Pm me "Mod Vitallah"] like i said before if you have questions just ask me on here.

Lmao..all I had to do is see the Answering Christianity link to know that every piece of info you provided is crap.

My facts= Archeological.
    Your facts= misinformed Muslims trying to discredit Christians.

Done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sorry just asking: How do i get resources on that post above yours? I'm not so good in english structuring so i wouldn't really know

God bless you ##
    How? At least an analysis or a dating test /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lmao..all I had to do is see the Answering Christianity link to know that every piece of info you provided is crap.

My facts= Archeological.
    Your facts= misinformed Muslims trying to discredit Christians.

Done.
    Love the reply, nothing to disprove this ey?

Answering-christianity, im a Mod and i know about it, its a website which goes against "answering-islam" it answers the questions given here, and it reflects on the lame lies given here.

Answering-christianity doens't disprove christians, as we believe the bible was the book of god.

---------------

My proof is ethreal, he says he knows about the bible, so i let him try to disprove.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

How? At least an analysis or a dating test /
    That's just the thing though dude,
    this subject is debated by many historians,
    of course the Muslims will stick to their story,
    regardless of timeline flaws and Archeological evidence.

Muslims just love Shaping Israelite patriarchs into ancient Muslims who worshiped Muhammad’s god.

It's done coutlessly in the Qur'an despite what the Torah or Bible scriptures have had written down for many centuries predating Islam.

Muslims claim that Mecca and the Kaaba are the centers of worship for the entire world. Christians and Jews know that it is Jerusalem, where lays the chief cornerstone of Yahweh's kingdom [Psalm 102:16; I Peter 2:6]. The City of David [Zion] is mentioned nearly 50 times in the Bible as the home of God's people [Isaiah 10:24] and where the hosts will reign [Isaiah 24:23]. Are Muslims going to tell us that these references are corruptions in the texts and that Mecca was the intended city the whole time? Hardly even remotely plausible.

there is no historical evidence for the assertion that Abraham or Ishmael was ever in Mecca, and if there had been such a tradition it would have to be explained how all memory of the Old Semitic name Ishmael (which was not in its true Arabian form in Arabian inscriptions and written correctly with an initial consonant Y) came to be lost. The form in the Quran is taken either from Greek or Syriac sources.

Abraham was Born in Ur, his father Terah began his migration to Canaan [Genesis 11:21]. After Terah’s death, Abraham was called by Yahweh to continue the journey to Canaan [Genesis 12:1] where God promised to Abraham and his descendants the land inhabited by the Canaanites. Let’s note here that we are given the names of the Tribes which would be displaced to establish Abraham in the land. None of them inhabited the Hijaz. The point is, that the area in which the Ka’aba was allegedly built by Abraham was nowhere near the region where Abraham was to establish his family, so why build a temple or an altar so far from Canaan? [Genesis 12:7-8; cf. First Epistle of Clement 10:3-5 (source for I Clement)]. Soon, Abraham and his family arrived in Canaan, and drove his herds into the region of Bethel, Shechem and Moreh [Genesis 12:4-6]. After an appearance of God in Canaan, Abraham moved his house further south, into the Negev. The Negev is in Canaan, on the West side of the Dead Sea, north of the Wilderness of Zin. It is bordered on the east by Edom, and could not have possibly included the Syro-Arabian desert region further to the east, and certainly excludes the uninhabited lands surrounding Mecca 700 miles to the south.

The fact that Muslims believe Abraham had anything to do with the building of the Kabba is just ridiculous and absolutely unfounded.

Done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's just the thing though dude,
    this subject is debated by many historians,
    of course the Muslims will stick to their story,
    regardless of timeline flaws and Archeological evidence.

Muslims just love Shaping Israelite patriarchs into ancient Muslims who worshiped Muhammad’s god.

It's done coutlessly in the Qur'an despite what the Torah or Bible scriptures have had written down for many centuries predating Islam.

Muslims claim that Mecca and the Kaaba are the centers of worship for the entire world. Christians and Jews know that it is Jerusalem, where lays the chief cornerstone of Yahweh's kingdom [Psalm 102:16; I Peter 2:6]. The City of David [Zion] is mentioned nearly 50 times in the Bible as the home of God's people [Isaiah 10:24] and where the hosts will reign [Isaiah 24:23]. Are Muslims going to tell us that these references are corruptions in the texts and that Mecca was the intended city the whole time? Hardly even remotely plausible.

there is no historical evidence for the assertion that Abraham or Ishmael was ever in Mecca, and if there had been such a tradition it would have to be explained how all memory of the Old Semitic name Ishmael (which was not in its true Arabian form in Arabian inscriptions and written correctly with an initial consonant Y) came to be lost. The form in the Quran is taken either from Greek or Syriac sources.

Abraham was Born in Ur, his father Terah began his migration to Canaan [Genesis 11:21]. After Terah’s death, Abraham was called by Yahweh to continue the journey to Canaan [Genesis 12:1] where God promised to Abraham and his descendants the land inhabited by the Canaanites. Let’s note here that we are given the names of the Tribes which would be displaced to establish Abraham in the land. None of them inhabited the Hijaz. The point is, that the area in which the Ka’aba was allegedly built by Abraham was nowhere near the region where Abraham was to establish his family, so why build a temple or an altar so far from Canaan? [Genesis 12:7-8; cf. First Epistle of Clement 10:3-5 (source for I Clement)]. Soon, Abraham and his family arrived in Canaan, and drove his herds into the region of Bethel, Shechem and Moreh [Genesis 12:4-6]. After an appearance of God in Canaan, Abraham moved his house further south, into the Negev. The Negev is in Canaan, on the West side of the Dead Sea, north of the Wilderness of Zin. It is bordered on the east by Edom, and could not have possibly included the Syro-Arabian desert region further to the east, and certainly excludes the uninhabited lands surrounding Mecca 700 miles to the south.

The fact that Muslims believe Abraham had anything to do with the building of the Kabba is just ridiculous and absolutely unfounded.

Done.
    Hmm? ok RED: go pray to your human god [Horus] bro, nuf of you trieng to be whitty about Mohammed PBUH and allah. Oh look! your gods dieng..not so much of a god now is he?

If the crusade existed i can tell you would join them. and its equal to me joining the taliban, but i wouldn't join the taliban because i know there wrong, yet you think your always going to be right, all you need to know is whos dieng? "muslims" *joins the caravan*...
    ---

you jumped right onto the subject of abraham, i like it you have no responce to this.

Christians arn't commanded to pilgrimage anywhere, so why would psalm talk about pilgrimage? because it has unedited bits from the old bible, and this bit tells us Mekkah/Kaaba is the only place to pilgrimage to, as it is commanded.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-24-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast