Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norcali View Post
    Theres programs out there to change a files signature... Wouldn't doing this make it a damn near undetectable if we did so? just a thought
    or just use the Python method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Wiggin View Post
    or just use the Python method.
    as evryone does but all vac has to do is scan for python..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    to ban people who have python open while playing steamgames would be rediculous. no way.

maybe the begin to scan the memory for the program...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puemmel19 For This Useful Post:

House (11-23-2010),iPetzL (11-23-2010)

Thanks
    I'm gonna go ahead and change the exe signature my way before I use it.. When this comes detected I will update if I get banned or not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    as evryone does but all vac has to do is scan for python..
    They can't ban just for using Python, they would need to be able to detect exactly what it's doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Use phyton, less chance to get banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Hmmm. This problem is really annoying... It would mean that current player number is not between 0 and 63...

Does it still happen?
    Yes it's still been happening no matter what server I join Ranked, Unranked, or Practice.

It will all load fine until i start connecting to the sever and the same thing will display every time.

Im still stumped as to what can cause this because it will load just fine with i launch black ops but as soon as I join i server Ill get that error every time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ummmm here is probably a stupid question but how do I use "active Python" with this hack?.. cus I don't get it at all. sorry I'm still kinda of a noob with this stuff. THANKS for the help!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    @assasin, i am here for help and support. i needed help alot and i even helped ppl, i am here for the community not for the hacks.
    ( yes i have hacked on mw2, but that was because of the hackers. got tired of em )

@derpderp i know wrong place to complain about hackers, and i dont whine about em, just dont like to play against em. ofc they are noobs that need hacks :S but yeah its great that we have the admins. but stil this hacks wiil ruin this game to.
    Wow at those two comments lol....just wow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Its always amusing when someone admits to hacking then calls others that do noobs

epic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by salty21_db View Post
    Wow at those two comments lol....just wow.
    Oh also....i personally always was against hackers...still am against hacking as i do think it ruins the game eventually, for me at least. However ive learned not to blame the hackers as they will always be there. Most do it because its a challenge to break the code and make their own or for w/e reason. Ive learned to blame the companies though for not trying to fix the flaws/loopholes. In this situation i blame Activision. VAC didnt work in MW2...it wont work here...and using dedicated servers relies on the admin to be somewhat compitent or to be on or to give a shit lol.

Sooner you learn Activision is a poor company the better.

Thanks
    Ok im getting tired of people posting here who don't know how to read or are here to troll.

1. This thread is to DISCUSS THE ACTUAL HACK I.E : If it's currently working, Any Bugs, Trouble Shooting, etc.

2.It is NOT a place for people to be like " OH EM GEE WILL I GET BANNED FOR USING IT!?!!!?" SHUT UP, Learn to read, if someone gets legitly banned they WILL post it.Your lucky enough to get a free damn hack, use it at your own risk.

3. Your LESS LIKELY to be banned if you use this hack through python instead of the executable, if you DONT KNOW how to run python after reading the Authors post then you have NO business posting in this section.

4. If your here to be like " OH HACKERS SUCK CUZ YOU HAVE NO SKILL" , blow me, not everyone sits on thier ass all day getting fat and eating cheetos to get your Mouse Clicking skills, you will die alone and a virgin, shut up and stop posting troll, enjoy your ban.

5. Stupid comments like " Oh im not going to use this because I don't wanna get banned" SHUT THE HELL UP, some people are here to post about their legit problems and bugs, we dont need your pointless filler in the forums.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stfighter22 For This Useful Post:

sph4ck (11-23-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stfighter22 View Post
    Ok im getting tired of people posting here who don't know how to read or are here to troll.

1. This thread is to DISCUSS THE ACTUAL HACK I.E : If it's currently working, Any Bugs, Trouble Shooting, etc.

2.It is NOT a place for people to be like " OH EM GEE WILL I GET BANNED FOR USING IT!?!!!?" SHUT UP, Learn to read, if someone gets legitly banned they WILL post it.Your lucky enough to get a free damn hack, use it at your own risk.

3. Your LESS LIKELY to be banned if you use this hack through python instead of the executable, if you DONT KNOW how to run python after reading the Authors post then you have NO business posting in this section.

4. If your here to be like " OH HACKERS SUCK CUZ YOU HAVE NO SKILL" , blow me, not everyone sits on thier ass all day getting fat and eating cheetos to get your Mouse Clicking skills, you will die alone and a virgin, shut up and stop posting troll, enjoy your ban.

5. Stupid comments like " Oh im not going to use this because I don't wanna get banned" SHUT THE HELL UP, some people are here to post about their legit problems and bugs, we dont need your pointless filler in the forums.
    4. What if im eating fritos?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Good job, still very jerky tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    nice man way to ruin another game i will use it though
    [IMG]https://i979.photobucke*****m/albums/ae271/hermes_bucket/free.png[/IMG]<--- sig by me/
    Madness ,as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast