Thread: So.........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

I'm not saying you won't, I'm saying that the USA will make sure you'll be their next China
    Ohhhh lol, china is in it for business were in it for religious reasons and will learn a lesson.

US won't stop funding isreal.
    But when US runs out of cash and looses some of its troops there will be an open wall for attack, im not saying there will be war, but i believe there might.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    First.
    Not mecca, but Mekkah. ok? mecca means a whole different thing.

Subsequently.
    If Mekkah was open to Christians and Jews, then there will be vandels all over the place, and it makes the life of the guards much harder, and not to mention the radical Muslims who throw terror as retaliation, you think that Moderate Muslims don't expect retaliation?

After 9/11 many have aimed for mekkah, but mekkah will never go down, and if it does there will be ww3 and it would be the last war ever.

--

To sum it up, its not about your faith or who you pray to, its about trust and who can enter the most sacred place in the world.

[Mekkah is the centre of the world, hope you knew that]

Business? western world wins? LOL.

^ This here don't go well. in around 40years time, the most expensive thing in the world would be oil, and it will only run out of the arab world, the russian wells are already being juiced out, the western world has f***ed the world up so bad with there GAS and Electricity.

[This is also a reason why medieval times ownd, world would be a moderate place, and good habitat]

So, like i was saying, in a few years Arab world will rule, mainly because of the cash made out of the oil.
    First of all, it not 'Mekkah' it fucking Makkah, second of all it is Mecca. Typing in Makkah will get Mecca. Mecca is the English word for Makkah, so please get your shit right.

Second of all, you know nothing about the Jewish people, you know nothing of who will do what. Jerusalem Western Wall is very sacred to the Jews, and yet at the same time the Muslims are allow to see it, pray on it, etc. Muslims are allow to pray in the inner city and have peace of who they are.

Since you don't live in the city and you sure as hell don't know what you're talking about. I think I can call this one an end for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    First of all, it not 'Mekkah' it fucking Makkah, second of all it is Mecca. Typing in Makkah will get Mecca. Mecca is the English word for Makkah, so please get your shit right.

Second of all, you know nothing about the Jewish people, you know nothing of who will do what. Jerusalem Western Wall is very sacred to the Jews, and yet at the same time the Muslims are allow to see it, pray on it, etc. Muslims are allow to pray in the inner city and have peace of who they are.

Since you don't live in the city and you sure as hell don't know what you're talking about. I think I can call this one an end for you.
    /thread

stop trying to push your religion onto us visible, it gets annoying.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

Chill fellow hindu, meditate alittle

Mecca isn't equal to Mekkah, Makkah = Mekkah, there have been many reports on the fact people and dictionarys say Mekkah = mecca, the word mecca in arabic is a Completely and disrespectful thing. [Anyway this has nothing to do with it]
    Call it mekkah or makkah please, no need to argue on this.

Not an end:

This is what happens when you let some Num nut Muslims and some Num nut Christians near a holy wall. Jerusalem isn't just sacred to Jews you know that right? Mekkah is sacred to JUST Muslims.

jerusalem wall vandelism - Google Search

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...t:429,r:0,s:21

you see this? Many reports made on the crosses and the word "Allah" drawn on the sacred wall. this can be Mekkah but We arn't taking our chances.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 12-02-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345