Jerusalem

Christianity/Judaism Win
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible, i'm not arguing IF its good or not, i'm just saying that the western world doesn't like the middle east.

But if you want

Media Western>3rd world. You can't even argue this, the western media is by far more SUCCESFUL than 3rd world media. Which media is a business by all acounts, so western wins.

Politics: You don't seem to get it, no matter what side you pick in the middle east, its usually a bad one. If you help, people hate you, if you don't, they bitch and say "why don't you help us, since you are so much stronger" Its just a shithole for politics. If you think for one second the middle east doesn't have corrupt politicians your an idiot. The chance for corrupt politicians is so high its like your electing mafia bosses.

Tourism: You stated 2 religious places, so......western world wins, due to you actually proving me right ironically.
    -------------------------------------------

once again, muslim REPRESENTS 3RD WORLD LIFESTYLE

Which is why people dislike muslims straight off the bat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Western:
    Ifel tower (Can't spell it)
    Leaning tower of pizza
    Big ben
    Hollywood
    Opera house
    buckingham palace
    Western world isn't just the Americans.
    EUROPE DUDE!
    Buckingham palace,are you serious?Every Brit in the world would die around it.
    Tourism is popular at the East,because it's something different.Not something necesarily better.
    I for example,would love to go see the Coloseum,the Vatican City or the Kremlin.Because the Russians and the Italians had great civilizations.
    and I'm certain that the Commies(I mean Russians ) would die before Kremlin.
    and now I got to my favorite part,talking about Greece
    Olympia,Parthenon,the tomb of Fillipos the second...here's some places that have touristic interest and have signifance for the whole Western world(unless you wanted to be Persian and have these awesome carpets )
    For the media thing,your mass media is most likely at a better level than Euro/American ones.
    Gossip and crime.the only stuff you'll ever see.
    Oh and the Na**s(oops) I mean Germans crying about how Greece destroyed the European economy when they owe us money from ww2 and so on
    Visible,apart from buckinham palace,yes the rest are worthless.and I absolutely agree about the media thing.our sucks,don't know about yours.
    But if you make Western World=USA stuff one more time I'll start swearing in ancient greek
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Jerusalem

Christianity/Judaism Win
    Fail.

Jerusalem

Islam/Christianity/Judaism

Next time check up statistics peasant.

Muslim population has decreased because of the Palestine/Isreal war.

Isreali population has increased.

Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Western world isn't just the Americans.
    EUROPE DUDE!
    Buckingham palace,are you serious?Every Brit in the world would die around it.
    Tourism is popular at the East,because it's something different.Not something necesarily better.
    I for example,would love to go see the Coloseum,the Vatican City or the Kremlin.Because the Russians and the Italians had great civilizations.
    and I'm certain that the Commies(I mean Russians ) would die before Kremlin.
    and now I got to my favorite part,talking about Greece
    Olympia,Parthenon,the tomb of Fillipos the second...here's some places that have touristic interest and have signifance for the whole Western world(unless you wanted to be Persian and have these awesome carpets )
    For the media thing,your mass media is most likely at a better level than Euro/American ones.
    Gossip and crime.the only stuff you'll ever see.
    Oh and the Na**s(oops) I mean Germans crying about how Greece destroyed the European economy when they owe us money from ww2 and so on
    Visible,apart from buckinham palace,yes the rest are worthless.and I absolutely agree about the media thing.our sucks,don't know about yours.
    But if you make Western World=USA stuff one more time I'll start swearing in ancient greek
    Every brit in the world would die around buckingham palace? Lol i think you mean protect the queen, and even this wouldn't happen. Me i lived in London a few weeks ago before moving to russia.

And nobody would die around it, that man who tried to blow it up [forgot his name -google it] nobody bothered to stop him but a few guards whos life were at risk, nobody likes the queen, a women who sits on her ass getting income for doing nothing.

Ok, and ill google translate and swear at you in chinese!

脚趾吸盘
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 12-01-2010 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fail.

Jerusalem

Every brit in the world would die around buckingham palace? Lol i think you mean protect the queen, and even this wouldn't happen. Me i lived in London a few weeks ago before moving to russia.

And nobody would die around it, that man who tried to blow it up [forgot his name -google it] nobody bothered to stop him but a few guards whos life were at risk, nobody likes the queen, a women who sits on her ass getting income for doing nothing.

脚趾吸盘
    I'm a peasant? hahahahahahahahahha oh god troll harder please.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Fail.

Jerusalem

脚趾吸盘
    agreed.the Brits still have constitutional monarchy.and yes I meant the queen and royal family,but the building as well as it's a symbol of national pride.
    you're talking about Guy Fawkes I think,and that was the Parliament.
    peasant****flmao! call him a pagan,it sounds insulting but it's the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    agreed.the Brits still have constitutional monarchy.and yes I meant the queen and royal family,but the building as well as it's a symbol of national pride.
    you're talking about Guy Fawkes I think,and that was the Parliament.
    peasant****flmao! call him a pagan,it sounds insulting but it's the same
    I got my history baffled :C

And lol @ peasants i heard it on robin hood [2010] new one and just used it as an insult made me laugh when i heard it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Visible, let me explain to you captain obvious.

No shit war kills people.

No shit, population almost always increases.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Visible, let me explain to you captain obvious.

No shit war kills people.

No shit, population almost always increases.
    Not radicly increasing in a 1 year period fool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Middle east isn't good? ever been there?

Oh so the US has good politics? dont make me shit my self laughing.

Media, Much better than american media.

American media = "a [insert celebrity here] has just got married to [insert celebrity here]...

Arab Media = either Quran, children TV, or arabic soaps. Never about dumbass celebrity.

Tourism is popular in the Arab world, lets see.

Western:
    Ifel tower (Can't spell it)
    Leaning tower of pizza
    Big ben
    Hollywood
    Opera house
    buckingham palace

And much more. How much holy encounters here? NONE.

Arab:
    Mekkah (More important than all the above)
    Gold dome mosque (also more important)

Just these 2 is 100x the ones in western world. These sights people are ready to war for, no man would fight for the big ben...or hollywood, why? cuz its a bullshit building that has no meaning but to compete with other countries.
    Mecca? So remind me why Jews other faiths are banned from the inner city? Why are all Israeli passports rejected? So, remind me how Mecca is.. 100x times better than cities that I can simply go to?

And the British wouldn't die and fight for the Queen? Oh you are so dead wrong, you'll have millions of British, Canadian, New Zelander, and Austrlians on your ass like a piss off hornet swarm.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-02-2010 at 01:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible's argument is like saying some religious rock is so much better just because its part of his religion.

Meanwhile, in the business/reality part, western world wins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Mecca? So remind me why Jews other faiths are banned from the inner city? Why are all Israeli passports rejected? So, remind me how Mecca is.. 100x times better than cities that I can simply go to?

And the British wouldn't die and fight for the Queen? Oh you are so dead wrong, you'll have millions of British, Canadian, New Zelander, and Austrlians on your ass like a piss off hornet swarm.
    First.
    Not mecca, but Mekkah. ok? mecca means a whole different thing.

Subsequently.
    If Mekkah was open to Christians and Jews, then there will be vandels all over the place, and it makes the life of the guards much harder, and not to mention the radical Muslims who throw terror as retaliation, you think that Moderate Muslims don't expect retaliation?

After 9/11 many have aimed for mekkah, but mekkah will never go down, and if it does there will be ww3 and it would be the last war ever.

--

To sum it up, its not about your faith or who you pray to, its about trust and who can enter the most sacred place in the world.

[Mekkah is the centre of the world, hope you knew that]

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Visible's argument is like saying some religious rock is so much better just because its part of his religion.

Meanwhile, in the business/reality part, western world wins.
    Business? western world wins? LOL.

^ This here don't go well. in around 40years time, the most expensive thing in the world would be oil, and it will only run out of the arab world, the russian wells are already being juiced out, the western world has f***ed the world up so bad with there GAS and Electricity.

[This is also a reason why medieval times ownd, world would be a moderate place, and good habitat]

So, like i was saying, in a few years Arab world will rule, mainly because of the cash made out of the oil.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 12-02-2010 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Business? western world wins? LOL.

^ This here don't go well. in around 40years time, the most expensive thing in the world would be oil, and it will only run out of the arab world, the russian wells are already being juiced out, the western world has f***ed the world up so bad with there GAS and Electricity.

[This is also a reason why medieval times ownd, world would be a moderate place, and good habitat]

So, like i was saying, in a few years Arab world will rule, mainly because of the cash made out of the oil.
    Just wait for USA saving the Middle East v2, if the Arab world will rule it'll be changed into China /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Just wait for USA saving the Middle East v2, if the Arab world will rule it'll be changed into China /

Hmph, if arab world ruled, which it will. the next generation would be china ofc, with there production. BUT BUT BUT! There machines i run by Gas and electricity! so wait, we arabs still have the upper hand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hmph, if arab world ruled, which it will. the next generation would be china ofc, with there production. BUT BUT BUT! There machines i run by Gas and electricity! so wait, we arabs still have the upper hand
    I'm not saying you won't, I'm saying that the USA will make sure you'll be their next China

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast