Thread: Review thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Review thread

For the future.
    Anyone who gets in CBT may want to post a review.
    Because everyone wants to know what is it like
    According to EA, you CANNOT post any photographic content(pictures, videos) of the CBT
    without the permission from EA, so don't. Say it with words, we can imagine.

My review
    According to this video:

For you guys, who say it's good, before you've even played with it.
    You know, "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II" started out as an awesome game, everyone waited for it, and then what happened?
    It's a bug factory, problems with the cinematics and with several other problems, for example they didn't try to lower down the CPU usage, overall it became to be known as a shitty game.

Yes...
    , I admit the trailers look pretty awesome, but that doesn't mean the game is 5/5! It can even turn out, that it's worse than SWTFU2! You never know...

As far as I see the graphics are pretty good, but I think those high quality explosions will lag the games for sure. Also, if you want everyone to play you should place some servers both in Europe and in the U.S.(And West America of course).

The map from the gameplay footage is pretty empty. Snipers have way too much advantage on that map. Put some blocks, bunkers, something,
    that can be used as cover!

The player uses an M249(as I see). Well, that weapon should have more recoil than it does now. It's a weapon with big caliber, so the player should run slower with it, and it should have some brighter texture on it.

At 1:34 of the gameplay/interview video I see a text writing "Press Enter to open Parachute". Well, it was fun in BFH and everything, but think for real: You really open a parachute for THAT?
    Also, the player already used up his parachute at the beginning of the game. So how many parachutes does the soldier have?! 10?!

Ben Cousins said: "What we've learned, that these("free to play"*) games are played by the hardcore gamers, in between their hardcore games"
    Well, I need to tell you: YOU'RE WRONG!!
    "Free to play" games are played by people, who can't afford, or cannot buy the hardcore game. They play a "free to play" game, because that's the best from the list of "free to play" games.
    A hardcore gamer plays hardcore games 7/24, because those are way too better than "free to play games"!

Overall

3/5
    May become better in my eyes...
    Yes, I know I'm pessimistic.

*Added by me

Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
    For the future.
    Anyone who gets in CBT may want to post a review.
    Because everyone wants to know what is it like
    According to EA, you CANNOT post any photographic content(pictures, videos) of the CBT
    without the permission from EA, so don't. Say it with words, we can imagine.

My review
    According to this video:

YouTube - Battlefield Play 4 Free - Spielszenen (Gameplay) 1080p

For you guys, who say it's good, before you've even played with it.
    You know, "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II" started out as an awesome game, everyone waited for it, and then what happened?
    It's a bug factory, problems with the cinematics and with several other problems, for example they didn't try to lower down the CPU usage, overall it became to be known as a shitty game.

Yes...
    , I admit the trailers look pretty awesome, but that doesn't mean the game is 5/5! It can even turn out, that it's worse than SWTFU2! You never know...

As far as I see the graphics are pretty good, but I think those high quality explosions will lag the games for sure. Also, if you want everyone to play you should place some servers both in Europe and in the U.S.(And West America of course).

The map from the gameplay footage is pretty empty. Snipers have way too much advantage on that map. Put some blocks, bunkers, something,
    that can be used as cover!

The player uses an M249(as I see). Well, that weapon should have more recoil than it does now. It's a weapon with big caliber, so the player should run slower with it, and it should have some brighter texture on it.

At 1:34 of the gameplay/interview video I see a text writing "Press Enter to open Parachute". Well, it was fun in BFH and everything, but think for real: You really open a parachute for THAT?
    Also, the player already used up his parachute at the beginning of the game. So how many parachutes does the soldier have?! 10?!

Ben Cousins said: "What we've learned, that these("free to play"*) games are played by the hardcore gamers, in between their hardcore games"
    Well, I need to tell you: YOU'RE WRONG!!
    "Free to play" games are played by people, who can't afford, or cannot buy the hardcore game. They play a "free to play" game, because that's the best from the list of "free to play" games.
    A hardcore gamer plays hardcore games 7/24, because those are way too better than "free to play games"!

Overall

3/5
    May become better in my eyes...
    Yes, I know I'm pessimistic.

*Added by me

Yeah map too empty and high quality will lag game...
    so for now when it is going to lag i could say too 3/5
    Why are you looking here?