Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Want to learn to code?

• Hey guys, -TwEaK here to tell you about a new program MPGH is offering called the Learn to Program class. There are many teachers giving you a chance to learn how to program and will be offering an 8 part course of 45-60 minute seminars about various coding topics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • The program will be featuring teachers, such as myself, Hell_Demon, Why06, and more. The courses range from the one time seminar of "Hello World C++", to Advanced C++ coding, and everywhere in between. Any course is free to signup to, and every user that wants to learn to program is encouraged to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • The courses are all going to be done on an online webinar software, which includes file sharing, screen sharing, and blackboard technology. Just click on the link in my signature to get started. There are a few one time courses, and the total list of courses covered in the program are listed at the main thread.

Mod/Minion: /Request Sticky
    Link

[IMG]https://i186.photobucke*****m/albums/x253/Rypleys/MNC/biohazard2.jpg[/IMG]

MPGH in 5 words:

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ For This Useful Post:

_Fk127_ (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    is-this-free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by darkx1731 View Post
    is-this-free?
    The PICTURE says "Free Online Class Rooms" Wtf bro?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MEkhi2 For This Useful Post:

matypatty_backup (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I'm in if you can live up to my standards xD
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Buy a Book Or a Ebook :O or download one for any lenguage you want and you will learn the real deal not just some basics for 2-3 classes where you will only learn how to make a hello world program LOL. im sure this new coders will make MPGH $$$ for sure in a couple of years once they learn and practice by their selves. or join college and get programming carrer or someshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    Buy a Book Or a Ebook :O or download one for any lenguage you want and you will learn the real deal not just some basics for 2-3 classes where you will only learn how to make a hello world program LOL. im sure this new coders will make MPGH $$$ for sure in a couple of years once they learn and practice by their selves. or join college and get programming carrer or someshit.
    First time I've agreed with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    8 classes per course, and multiple courses.

Quote Originally Posted by zackwpulaski View Post
    I know c++ pretty well (studied it for few years) but not much d3d so does this include d3d if so i am in
    Advanced C++ is pretty much D3D and things like that.

[IMG]https://i186.photobucke*****m/albums/x253/Rypleys/MNC/biohazard2.jpg[/IMG]

MPGH in 5 words:

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

Thanks

Smile d3d

I know c++ pretty well (studied it for few years) but not much d3d so does this include d3d if so i am in