Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

[IMG]https://i305.photobucke*****m/albums/nn209/doubleplusundeadnu/facepalm.jpg[/IMG]
    -laughs- You truely are over-doing the hypocrit look huh?

Really man, you have expired your limit of the amount of time i will take to deal with ... well... "things" like you... If you think i am so high and mighty perhaps maybe you should consider coming down to my level when posting to me before immedantly considering me the "Child" or the "Noob" because that's where you went wrong, and just because this disease you have causes you to not even realize it, any amount of talking to you will simply not phase your attitude, and it's simply sad.

I have pity for you, i really do, but you've wasted my time enough, cartman.
    " A Reporter asked a Marine Sniper what he felt when he shot the enemies men, he thought for a moment and shruged, then replied; Recoil. "
    [IMG]https://i725.photobucke*****m/albums/ww256/The_Jokers_Daughter/The%20Joker/The%20Joker%20comics/1236632380406.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Mike View Post

-laughs- You truely are over-doing the hypocrit look huh?

Really man, you have expired your limit of the amount of time i will take to deal with ... well... "things" like you... If you think i am so high and mighty perhaps maybe you should consider coming down to my level when posting to me before immedantly considering me the "Child" or the "Noob" because that's where you went wrong, and just because this disease you have causes you to not even realize it, any amount of talking to you will simply not phase your attitude, and it's simply sad.

I have pity for you, i really do, but you've wasted my time enough, cartman.
    /csb .
    Now go to another site
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Now; back to my original question?

Could someone post a link to either;
    a. The thread where to place the Plug-In
    b. A CS3 - 5 ( Photo Shop ) Download Link, ( That works )
    c. A List of better-Come backs for "HiddenMaster"

( And please, try to post the link and not your "Opinion" about how i act, what i do, what i didn't do, or etc. )

*P.s. Hidden you've been reported for being rude : ) Thanks.
    " A Reporter asked a Marine Sniper what he felt when he shot the enemies men, he thought for a moment and shruged, then replied; Recoil. "
    [IMG]https://i725.photobucke*****m/albums/ww256/The_Jokers_Daughter/The%20Joker/The%20Joker%20comics/1236632380406.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Now; back to my original question?

Could someone post a link to either;
    a. The thread where to place the Plug-In
    b. A CS3 - 5 ( Photo Shop ) Download Link, ( That works )
    c. A List of better-Come backs for "HiddenMaster"

( And please, try to post the link and not your "Opinion" about how i act, what i do, what i didn't do, or etc. )

*P.s. Hidden you've been reported for being rude : ) Thanks.
    You're welcome, anytime
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

It seems, yet again, another uselss answer from yet another useless person...

Please, simple question to answer here, and i explained what your doing right now already, so please... stop saying how "i was wrong" and just post the damned links, i've tried the links in mozilla, chrome, and reg. inter explorer, i've read word for word on each of the pages maybe 10 times over, i am not the one at fault...

So climb down off your mighty mountin, pull your heads out of your backside and just answer the damned question already.

Really; is any one even bothering to look at those links; or is their ignorance telling them not to?
    It's pathetic... it really is.
    well it might be your fault seeing as most of the people on this site use those links for photoshop so it kinda is you i did it without a problem maybe you fail at using a computer?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -watchagot? View Post
    well it might be your fault seeing as most of the people on this site use those links for photoshop so it kinda is you i did it without a problem maybe you fail at using a computer?
    Ok since you cannot quite grasp instructions, i'll make it simple.

First off, you've proven that your nothing but retarded.
    Secondly, Read what i posted before you run your mouth, and make sure you understand it.
    Third, this is a "Help" Section, if you can't help me then don't insult me,
    Extending on the third note, if you deem it completely necessary to insult me with every post you make, then you are in fact using the mentality of a complete child, you have no intellectual status of any kind and are completely useless to any one,
    So for your own sake, understand this final message:

" Your a noob, sdfu, mmk thx. "

Btw i've solved my own problems without the help of you, or any one so far in this pathetic site, really says something about you guys huh?

-facepalm-

Speaking of which; since i can almost be sure that some retarded trolls are going to well... troll me, i will no longer read this thread... Just because i don't like giving you that little "what you want" bone... And so i can laugh hard in your face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Ok since you cannot quite grasp instructions, i'll make it simple.

First off, you've proven that your nothing but retarded.
    Secondly, Read what i posted before you run your mouth, and make sure you understand it.
    Third, this is a "Help" Section, if you can't help me then don't insult me,
    Extending on the third note, if you deem it completely necessary to insult me with every post you make, then you are in fact using the mentality of a complete child, you have no intellectual status of any kind and are completely useless to any one,
    So for your own sake, understand this final message:

" Your a noob, sdfu, mmk thx. "

Btw i've solved my own problems without the help of you, or any one so far in this pathetic site, really says something about you guys huh?

-facepalm-

Speaking of which; since i can almost be sure that some retarded trolls are going to well... troll me, i will no longer read this thread... Just because i don't like giving you that little "what you want" bone... And so i can laugh hard in your face.
    We've got better preys than you lousy piece of shit
    now GTFO of MPGH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12