Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Netsky - Pirate Bay [Awesome]

Pure awesome tune.

[YOUTUBE]VZCkk5rpjuA[/YOUTUBE]

My room is exploding with bass
    Last edited by Zithium; 12-06-2010 at 04:30 AM.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    ThePirateBay, Also Reffered as "The Number 1 BitTorrent Site!", is a Illegal Site to download Illegal Attained Files that are downloaded with Bit 2 Bit programs such as uTorrent, Azureus. 0.000001% get caught for stealing, but the rarety of it being you is 1 out of 1 billion.

Torrents, Also known as "Illegally Bit 2 Bit File Sharing" is a Illegal way to get items, such as Songs, Movies, TV Shows, etc.... Over 1million people use Torrent Programs and dont get caught. The CIA is both at Iran stopping nuclear research and here stopping torrent-downloading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by o0OpurezO0o View Post
    ThePirateBay, Also Reffered as "The Number 1 BitTorrent Site!", is a Illegal Site to download Illegal Attained Files that are downloaded with Bit 2 Bit programs such as uTorrent, Azureus. 0.000001% get caught for stealing, but the rarety of it being you is 1 out of 1 billion.

Torrents, Also known as "Illegally Bit 2 Bit File Sharing" is a Illegal way to get items, such as Songs, Movies, TV Shows, etc.... Over 1million people use Torrent Programs and dont get caught. The CIA is both at Iran stopping nuclear research and here stopping torrent-downloading.
    .../

It's a song... I'm not sure why they named it Pirate Bay though...
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force