Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Rugs? find the definition of rugs first.

They were silk, tell me why muslim women are protesting in france to wear the niqab? BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT.

There not being forced, unless your suggesting france has sharia law, which for a fact it doesn't.
    Learn2sociology. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_social_control

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    "Any country which allows female genital mutilation is a country where women are abused. Sadly this is still common in many Islamic cultures, especially in poorer areas with little education."

1. So you saying it is okay for women to be raped in marriage?

2. And.. you mean the Eastern couples? That was in Bulgaria, way to fail more.

3. Very little.

4. Wait, how can a parent be overprotected and yet let their kids/teenagers go before they're even out of school IF they do anyways to be wed? That doesn't make ANY SENSE.

5. How would you know? A molester is hard because people don't often tell what happens. A kid doesn't know what to do and will do what the molesters said, in fact.. 97% (rough estimate) of all molesters.. are someone you know and trust like a father, brother, etc.

6. Way to fucking fail more, Northern Africa.. IS ISLAMIC and here is where you can cry that I am wrong, "FGC is predominantly practiced in Northeast Africa and parts of the Near East." I looked up Near East, "The term, as used by Western archaeologists, geographers, and historians, refers to the region encompassing Anatolia (the Asian portion of modern Turkey), the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Israel and the Palestinian territories), Mesopotamia (Iraq) and, occasionally, Transcaucasia (Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan)." So it does happen in the Middle East!

7. We all know that women have a much harder time, for example, a woman was charged with 'immoral crime' and to be whipped because she was with 3 men.. WHILE BEING RAPED.

8. A camel is a car? What? ANYONE CAN RIDE A CAMEL. That's like.. HEY.. did you know that Jesus rode a horse? Like, wow, nobody cares if she ride the damn beast.

9. This is will you tripped over your own feet, in almost all Islamic countries is a FEDERAL crime to be a homosexual and if you go into a lot of Western countries, you'll find they have a lot.. a lot more rights than a homosexual in the Middle East. I'm part of the BTGL community. I don't wear pink and shit, I am an ex-member of the Israeli military. There's nothing wrong with being with another male. It might be a 'sin', but in Judaism it is fine. I can walk in public with another male holding my hand and people don't give a fuck. It not that it isn't accepted in people's eyes. They just don't fucking care, my friends who are strict Jews, they are fine with it and my mother, she fucking tease me by asking me to go to a gay bar with her. If they don't do anything, then you need to shut up, you're showing how stupid and ignorant you really are.

10. I didn't make any comment of people going to Saudi Arabia or anything, beside, me as an Israeli is banned from those countries.

11. So.. how come women are more far more uneducated than males compare to Western and Asian societies? Even if they are a Middle class?

12. This is when you sound stupid, did I say women need to look slutty? No, why can't they simple wear what they pleases. I mean some women may want to look slutty or sexy, but who are we to say that's bad. And virgins? Of course, you want the virgins, to have power over the innocent lass because you are her first, to show your dominate over her. Fucking hell.

13. Women are less rights than most Western countries.

14. Blah blah blah, more shit you're trying to say to make you sound smart, blah blah.
    Twisting my words, like it just shows how much the truth hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Mouzie: 1
    Muslims: 0

-.- and they will now refuse to argue with mouzie since they are pussies.
    Empire, your opinion really has no effect here, so why not find something better to do in the next..what 30years of your life?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Twisting my words, like it just shows how much the truth hurts.

Empire, your opinion really has no effect here, so why not find something better to do in the next..what 30years of your life?
    I never twisted your words. You just can't think of anything else to say against my point in this 'debate'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

CaT- (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I never twisted your words. You just can't think of anything else to say against my point in this 'debate'.
    Actually no, if i wanted to do i would keep going but i actually think logically, and estimate the future of this post.

Para qoutes mouzie
    mouzie qoutes para
    para qoutes mouzie
    mouzie qoutes para
    (Infiniate period of times or till someone mans up and stops).

I will reply, but on 1 condition, you don't reply back as i have really important things to do and i have a bad habit of checking up on this post every ..1-3hour.

I respect your reply, and 1 mistake you did with it all, is mistake Quranic law with sharia law. know the difference before commenting on the arab governments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Actually no, if i wanted to do i would keep going but i actually think logically, and estimate the future of this post.

Para qoutes mouzie
    mouzie qoutes para
    para qoutes mouzie
    mouzie qoutes para
    (Infiniate period of times or till someone mans up and stops).

I will reply, but on 1 condition, you don't reply back as i have really important things to do and i have a bad habit of checking up on this post every ..1-3hour.

I respect your reply, and 1 mistake you did with it all, is mistake Quranic law with sharia law. know the difference before commenting on the arab governments.
    In other words:

I don't have shit. I give up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

CaT- (01-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So I heard nobody wanted to comment what I said?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They rarely comment or actually provide an argument on points they can't just put vague answers on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

In other words:

I don't have shit. I give up.
    You can keep trolling believe me im old enough to not give a shit.

Also, im starting to believe your Cat- either that or he is stuck right up your anus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Also, im starting to believe your Cat- either that or he is stuck right up your anus.
    so mad
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

so mad
    so random, i can spam to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Uh i'm not cat, i don't know cat on any personal level, and you still aint got shit.

nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    mouzie, i believe it is wrong that as an israeli you cant go to those countries, i actualy think its BS and any who want to study islam in the places considered to be islamic countries should be brought in.

the prophet mohammed had many jews take place in his area and treated them as guests, they were not hated upon at all, this new "islam" that the government has created is a mockery.

oh and it "should" be upto the person in what they believe, and what that wish to follow in islam, you cant make it law, yes you are "supposed" to follow everything, but hey we are humans, we make mistakes.

africa as issues ok, sure its considered islamic, but damn cutting off a girls clit is african, they believe itll stop her from sleeping around, oh yer they forgot that then whenever her husband sleeps with her it would be considered rape, as she would get no pleasure, strictly pain.... -.-

sex is one of the great gifts from god (if u didnt know allah is just god in arabic, so careful if u ever dare to tease the word) so why would you remove such a pleasure from ones life, I THINK ITS A SIN TO DO SUCH A THING.

these islamic countries are corrupt andi think the government should be over thrown to more of a westernised style. just incase ur gonna say something about me agreeing that the western world is better than islam, that is absolutely not what i mean, im saying that the quran is a religion, laws for muslims. imposing such a law on everyone i would consider a SIN, why, i think it is disrespectful to other religions, yes thats right, muslims must respect other religions.

Yer, so what if a imam ( those people who give those speeches at mosques) say to impose the laws on your family, they are just trying to get reward for getting a women to be covered up, a son to be a muslim, and all the other stuff. seriously, some muslims are mindless idiots that take in whatever they hear at the mosque, wont even bother reading the quran, no they are too dumb to truly look into their religion, they just want to take the easy way out -.-

people can be wrong, imams can be wrong, your own parents can be wrong, everyone but god can be wrong, so why go other sources head straight to the quran, the word of god, and find the answers your looking for. they may not be direct, and you may have to use your brain a little to find the answer, knowledge is power in this day and age.

oh and islamic countries suck pritty bad, if they didnt all muslims would move there, and the ones that live there are trying to find a way out (ofcourse excluding the very few that think its right), i mean who would think living in a place like that is good. a muslim??? no. a guy who is f-ed up in the head thats who, why did i not say a girl?? because i dont think even a f-ed up women could stand liing in a place like that.

oh and OMG THE PROPHET DROVE HER WIFE TO WORK "metaphorically" , the prophet was a kind and respectful person, ofcourse a good husband would take his wife places. yer, did the prophet hit his wife around, pshhhht no way, just coz you have the right to do something doesnt mean you should, doesnt make it a good dead, and doesnt make the "right" a right, it can still be a sin.
    Last edited by dakhguy; 01-31-2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: missed a few stuff, didnt wanna double post

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    [IMG]https://www.shocky*****m/news/wp-content/uploads/battlefield_bad_company_2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
    Spam more bro..
    Maybe try adding some intelligent conversation next time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Spam more bro..
    Maybe try adding some intelligent conversation next time?
    You are ignorant and does not know anything
    [IMG]https://www.shocky*****m/news/wp-content/uploads/battlefield_bad_company_2.jpg[/IMG]

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast