Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
    every year people die beacuse of the rock :x
    offtopic- ur sig looks awsome [the 2 big ones]

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So isn't mecca, the rock, and basically anything significantly symbolic of Islam instead of the crescent, basically directly related to what muhammed did?

I mean its completely different from the christian viewpoint, since they literally view him as part of god(1/3)

But muhammed is just one prophet, yet the ENTIRE religion is based solely upon what he did. Its like he said "don't worship me" but then you guys just worship everything he did and continually praise him whenever you speak his name.
    We sai "Theres no God but allah, and Mohammed is his last and final messenger."

We know the prophet as the LAST. And FINAL. we praise him because we want to show respect, does praising mean worshiping? if so i think ur lost.

-Google:

# an expression of approval and commendation; "he always appreciated praise for his work"
    # express approval of; "The parents praised their children for their academic performance"
    # offering words of homage as an act of worship; "they sang a hymn of praise to God"

This is the christian translation in English "praise" arabic translated in english has several meanings, in arabic its 1 meaning. thus we sai "Mohammed" and not "God".

and what do we praise him with? "peace be upon him" not, "please help us ur majesty" or something along those lines.
    Last edited by iRateIslam; 12-08-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oooh, i also like how he was the "last and final" prophet, self-proclaimed of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Not self proclaimed, but he used it as a warning, there will be 30 false prophets before the arrival of the anti-Christ.

Prophet can be, someone who claims to be a prophet, like catholic popes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, it is self proclaimed actually. Only he said it, and of course it would make sense for him to do so, as an insurance policy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Not self proclaimed, but he used it as a warning, there will be 30 false prophets before the arrival of the anti-Christ.

Well in that case I think we already passed the anti-Christ

Thanks
    Yeah, it is self proclaimed actually. Only he said it, and of course it would make sense for him to do so, as an insurance policy.
    It is not he who says it, but God says it in the Glorious Quran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    I think that's his point ... there is no proof that it's the word of God?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i find a problem that jesus is one of the most quoted prophets in the quran, yet they look down on us for a false religon. i have no problems w/ islam im refering strictly to radicals...and then using "jihad" for their own gains, dont they realize wahtever god there is can see thru the false jihad?
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    i find a problem that jesus is one of the most quoted prophets in the quran, yet they look down on us for a false religon. i have no problems w/ islam im refering strictly to radicals...and then using "jihad" for their own gains, dont they realize wahtever god there is can see thru the false jihad?
    There what u call it erm...Emotional people? there left on the streets then call for Jihad, Jihad is the STRoNGEST islamic word.

Jihad = When all Muslims World wide group up to fight a holy war. there has been No big Jihad so far. these people use it to there advantage, and god does see thru there hearts.

There "intentions".

Jesus is not looked down in Islam, just not mentioned as Much as Mohammed.

Its like having 2 children, but having a better relationship with one than the other, but u don't look down on the other.

All prophets are equal, though Mohammed is the latest one and last one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    :/ Islam i to judaism what mormonism is to christianity.

Its basically one guy with no proof whatsoever "recieving the word of God" and making up a new religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    im not dissing islam, i actually appreciate it, the general idea is peace. and ik but theyre claiming a jihad to justify the attacks on the west when its more for their own purposes, almost like joesph kony in africa except slightly different circumstances. i understand that majority of muslims are peaceful, hell im best friends with a muslim, and have a crush on some one who is islamic. im just saying that radicals are confusing on their beliefs.

but any radical in any system in any sense is a terrible thing
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Empire, STFU already !! Stop creating fail threads. Visible, just own you in every thread !! Allah bless you Visible. ♥

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    Empire, STFU already !! Stop creating fail threads. Visible, just own you in every thread !! Allah bless you Visible. ♥
    Actually visible just dodges the question and then tries to change the subject
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post

Catholic popes are not considered prophets or anything of the sort, they are simply the elected leaders of the catholic church, no special powers or anything just a robe and a pointy hat, so please...

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

CaT- (12-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

:/ Islam i to judaism what mormonism is to christianity.

Its basically one guy with no proof whatsoever "recieving the word of God" and making up a new religion.
    Hmm, reminds me of all religions dumbass. and i can't wait for the time to come that the truth "hurts" literalli. [WITH AN I]

Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

Actually visible just dodges the question and then tries to change the subject
    And empire makes "Worship Mohammed" thread? if he lacks that much knowledge in Islam, then he should seriousli find a new hobbie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast